April 19, 2024, 05:52:27 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Metal Thugs!  (Read 7977 times)

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Re: Metal Thugs!
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2014, 07:33:08 pm »
How do i find you in-game? Have an IRC channel? Radio channel? TS connection info?

Daryl

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2014, 01:19:24 pm »
small actions i promised metal thugs i would post it after we killed them 4 vs 3 of us
please forgive me the guys u seen green dead are enemys old friends except support he is one of ours :) sneaker had him :(

as we enter

his friend was hiding around the corner

then his other friends attack both sides but died

Metal Thugs

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2014, 01:28:46 pm »
thank you.

ok we have made a forum for our gang to try and make it more professional.

to answer henry yes we have team speak but you wont get it until you join our gang.

IRC channel no we don't have this because we don't see the need to have it if we have team speak , people would probably just end up trolling it any hows. to contact us either use our forum or send me a message on this forum. if you register to our forum then we will decide from there if you become a member or not, once u are a member u will be added to the members list.

our forum site is under construction so forgive us if its plain for the moment in the next days will become better
http://wasteland.freeforums.org/index.php

we don't have builds for this session due to its nearly wipe and there is no need for them because its so soon, we will add builds when wipe happens this seem logic to us thank you very much and enjoy.

also any other members of metal thugs have any more screens to show off please post em here :D thanks

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2014, 07:32:23 pm »
Hey Metal Thugs! I know I'm not a big deal to this faction or this server, but with the unfair administration I might have to take my little group of cronies to another server. I don't know how it'll end up, but if Kilgore or Docan will right the wrongs, then I'll stay. If not, its been fun guys, thanks for the little action that I was included in.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2014, 07:56:44 pm »
Unfair administration...

Daryl

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2014, 09:01:56 pm »
i have dug up the screens for metal thugs but i think i will post them on the forum of the metal thugs otherwise this page will be spamed :D

some vids aswell

but these are recent one today ,

first these guys again the guys tagged green on the floor dead are old faction members, no more there enemy now.

next was the black hearts

« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 10:28:27 pm by Daryl »

Metal Thugs

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2014, 12:03:17 am »
Come to teamspeak tomorrow Gimper so we can have a chat man, :) . I want to thank all current members for being active this evening and helping our team grow. I wanted to thanks bbs, amboys and other active factions for not trolling our recruitment and keeping it respectable.

All member who have inquires of metal thugs inbox and ask me and I will help..

We are also looking for New soldiers so if your interested let me know thank you very much

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2014, 12:32:18 am »
small actions i promised metal thugs i would post it after we killed them 4 vs 3 of us
please forgive me the guys u seen green dead are enemys old friends except support he is one of ours :) sneaker had him :(

as we enter

his friend was hiding around the corner

then his other friends attack both sides but died

Love how you always come with 2 extra guys, really makes it fair

Daryl

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2014, 08:25:53 am »
We was 3 u was 4 them pics are from same fight u guys where in postion

Daryl

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2014, 08:43:50 pm »
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 09:25:05 pm by Daryl »

Metal Thugs

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2014, 10:35:43 pm »
Alliance broken with ultra violence, because there guys keep shooting us and killing out faxtions members even tho we have name colourising I cannot put up with the bullshit anymore

5 Times this week and today 1 guy even shoots me even tho he knows my builds!!!!

We are 6 guys who are active looking for more recruits to have a fair fight against other factions on server if interested pm me and I can help u with builds and leveling up. No problem and we won't shopt out own guys I'll give u name colourising pleas guys help us grow and no more idiots will be helping us!  This is pure metal thugs faction now plead pm me

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2014, 11:34:12 pm »
Oh, shit happens !
Can I join ?

Metal Thugs

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2014, 05:26:55 am »
Please don't troll the post

Metal Thugs

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2014, 07:18:33 am »
We want to improve in the current situation,  and become a great faction. Can you help us do this write me