Password:

Topic: Metal Thugs!  (Read 7982 times)

Metal Thugs

• View Profile
Metal Thugs!
« on: April 30, 2014, 07:44:38 pm »
Hello,

Firstly let me inter duce our selfs.

we are a old faction from 2238, PVP orientated we are not either pk or anti pk we are neutral we kill and shoot who ever comes near us who we feel threaten by or if its worth gaining anything. We have core players who are very skilled in PVP and have been in good factions before so we are very experienced in our pvp tactics and methods. previously we played in 2238 and joined forces with rednecks faction and created the black widows which split due to 2238 became very unplayable. Older members will remember us.

Yes we are recruiting but we wont play until after the wipe because we dont see the need in playing if the wipe is very close, the reason for this recruitment post is because we wish to recruit players into our faction ready for the wipe so that when the wipe starts we can all help each other progress in the game and it also helps with the delays of recruiting later on after the wipe basically we are putting everything into shape before the wipe so that it will be easier for us and the members to play after the wipe.

OK here comes the tricky bit.

how to join, send me a pm on forum and ill get back to u and explain things fully.
currently we have 7 members who are core and experienced players within the game we wish to go larger but nothing stupid.

anyways rules of joining are as follows.

1. must download team speak or already have it. mic is needed but if you dont have it its not a big deal as long as u can hear us.
2. experienced players are more beneficently and experience , but if you are not a retard and are willing to listen then u can join.
3. except the builds we give you and create them for pvp, if you have a good build let me check it first before u make it in case its shitty.
4. no retards.
5. no trolls.
6. you will have to bring your own gear and weapons to fight, no crying or rage quiting if you lose its a game after all we play to have fun.
7.no speaking over pvp leader i hate this you will get banned !  ;D
8. finally send me pm.

ok so after wipe we will get the ball rolling but right now i wish to get things sorted before wipe so we have a chance and we dont have to wait ages to get players.
our goals are to become a strong and big faction, take town control, and hopefully become a force to be wreck-en with!.

Can you help the metal thugs become a faction within the history books :D pm me if interested thanks for reading and please respect this post no trolling :).

here is a link of one of our guys in action in 2238 lol its a old video but fuck it and i will dig out some screen shots of old actions ok enjoy :)

i will dig out the screen shots tonight enjoy!

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Re: Metal Thugs!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 10:02:03 pm »
Sounds promising, maybe I'll join.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 10:03:47 pm by Gimper »

Metal Thugs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 10:10:48 pm »
yea :D would be a great opertunity, also you are good player so would be cool to have ya in the ranks.
ill pm you tomoro

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 10:19:48 pm »
Awesome! Maybe next session BBS will no longer run the place. It'll be awesome to bring back a historical faction, like reviving a dinosaur  ;D

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 12:20:25 am »
But could you guys please play what is left of this season before wipe? There is still a ton of fun and practice and training and in-game recruiting to do. I am playing as hard as i can to get better but if you are so experienced then help people get better now, before wipe, so we're more ready when new season begins.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 01:08:28 am »
Shoot, im up for it.

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2014, 10:14:44 am »
Lol is that you Res ? :D

Metal Thugs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2014, 11:07:21 am »
No I'm not res.

But he is a member.

Also Henry reason why we don't play now is no motivation if wipe is soon we wish to organise it before wipe u can only get real training in PvP in tc anyways against a good opponents like bbs,  old Amboy, cs and sot I don't class Hinkley as training because people are not scared of loseing gear because they get back when die.

I wish to organise the faction before wipe so after wipe everything is in place,  training will be provide in tc and first week's of game :)

also as I said before builds will be given out. Some players have Crap builds and that why they die alot if u have good build and experienced players as ourselfs to help you you will become great anyways:)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 11:09:39 am by Metal Thugs »

kiszon

• Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2014, 11:40:05 am »
No I'm not res.

Coincidence ? I dont think so... ;)

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2014, 12:59:46 pm »
Jacky... boring...
Bang Bang Smash

Daryl

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2014, 05:10:22 pm »
Just to let you know it's not Jacky or res.

I actually know him and who it is because I'm thinking of joining them also.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2014, 01:06:19 am »
MT, can you show us some good builds now, so we can get some practice on our own to get ready for this? Maybe 3 or 4 essential TC builds would be nice.

Metal Thugs

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2014, 06:29:07 am »
Hey of course tell me which you need and I'll help.

But if you are to to tc rocket launcher is always the best for you to play

Metal Thugs

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2014, 08:16:24 pm »
i have taken in what you have said henry.

and today we give it a shot to see how well we would do and im impressed with the results.

so guys if u wish to join metal thugs please pm me and we can go from there we can use this session as training and prepare for the wipe even though builds will be differnt :)

send me pm or write here if u are interested thanks

Daryl

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2014, 08:49:54 am »
well organised last night dude . didn't expects it to be honest. thanks for the action last night