April 29, 2024, 07:04:43 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: The Amboy Dukes  (Read 1597 times)

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: The Amboy Dukes
« on: April 18, 2014, 02:41:48 am »
To clarify the situation we are not gonna make any alliance for now so no point to ask for it (UV&Blackhearts), the point is not i don't like you, i dont care ! The point is for now the teams are pretty balanced (i saw max 7 bbs/8UV/8YK/8Amboy), no point in having a swarm PVP is fun right now.

So no alliance with UV or Blackheart stop asking for it, some days you are more, some other we are more, and sometimes is BBS. It's not because one night a team have more number that you should creat stupid alliance (special for Napalm who just after asking me to ally thought i were a BBS and ask BBS alliance against us)

+ Some facts can close any discution forever, like Jack Max insulting players or wasting our TC or for example asking for alliance but taking our town at late night, diplomatic my friends, + asking for alliance against BBS and 15min after asking "BBS" alliance against us is bullshit.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 02:55:01 am by dskpnk »

Napalm

Re: Re: The Amboy Dukes
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 01:52:21 pm »
This here is a wasteland and we can do everything, including a temporary deal to kill a group that uses special items. If you are free to use items with idiots swarm and sneak against two or three guys .... I'm free to get support with whoever I want. This game is not balanced, there is no motivation to get nobs play. Was balanced when all items were available to players. When a player in leather armor with hunting rifle could cause problems in virgin street. Anyway me and my team will never be the same level of any faction. Most of the time we die is because of the ping of 300-700 that affects everyone in south america. Many actions in the game are discarded for us. For it I am angry about pvp. Sorry for ofenses inside the game.

Well... after Daryl stealing european guys who grew up here, I think you do not need anything. But you seem to have the best conditions right now. You won this team without effort, it came free for the help Daryl.

Ultra Violence ex members:

- Barney
- Troll
- Bad Boy
- Daryl
- Triqua

So enjoy it Especial Mister and keep talking with your mouth full...

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 07:35:19 pm »
This here is a wasteland and we can do everything

Hey even selling ur ass to everyboby to break balance :-*

Napalm

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 03:26:13 am »
Play counter-strike puppy!

This here is unbalanced. If only few manage access to items, this is definitely not balanced. When we are in hinkley and have one side with 5 and one with 3, what do we do? We move a player to one side. I had three online yesterday and I could invite some BBS to kill six cowards with power armors. Well, BBS probably would not accept because they have a banner stand, the faction of them. But I'm already sick of this fucking game, full of idiots and faction means nothing to me. I was forming a great team ... and was betrayed. There was no honesty in the players who left me. They were not my friends, they did not fight to keep alive our flag. Followed a wave without consideration. So do not tell me what I should do doll!

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 08:33:41 am »
So do not tell me what I should do doll!

First of all you should change your attitude. Nobody wants to be a tool in the hands of the frustrate.

Btw. "The Ultra Violence - we accept you like you are" you should change it to "The Ultra Violence - accept me as i am"
Bang Bang Smash

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 11:20:32 am »
Debate is closed and there is no point to speak with you anymore, any other flame post here will be reported.

Thx

Napalm

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2014, 01:22:22 am »
so report it você é um viado filho da puta, vou encher seu cu de porra até tu cansar teu arrobado cretino! eat shit and die mister shit, go fuck your self fuckin kurwa!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 01:44:35 am by Napalm »

Napalm

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2014, 01:35:55 am »
Manero imbecil baba ovo... vai tomer no meio do olho do teu cu também seu fudido. Chupa que a cana é doce!

Ban me!!! Lugar de crianças idiotas, estou falando agora num nível pior que vocês todos...ao inferno!

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2014, 08:36:17 am »
so report it você é um viado filho da puta, vou encher seu cu de porra até tu cansar teu arrobado cretino! eat shit and die mister shit, go fuck your self fuckin kurwa!
Manero imbecil baba ovo... vai tomer no meio do olho do teu cu também seu fudido. Chupa que a cana é doce!

Ban me!!! Lugar de crianças idiotas, estou falando agora num nível pior que vocês todos...ao inferno!

ZOMG TAHT DRAMA !!111

Napalm, if you are an adult, behave like one, there is no point to call here anybody son of a bitch. If we don't need alliance, it's just because we don't need any, that's all. No point to butthurt, and shit spam on this thread.
If nobody wanna play with you, maybe you should ask your own self WHY?

If you ask us to ally, and just after you backstab, if you have players like Jack Max who are just inadequate and unable to dialog, if you have players who just don't speak any word of English, don't wonder that we react like this  porque no hablamos espanol !

If you will continue to insult us, it will get worse and worse, because this is only a game, and if you are reacting like this, I would give you some advice: take a break, have a kit kat. Don't waste your time and don't waste our time.

When I lead BSG on last 2238 session, we were only four and we played months like this after the team collapse. We were 4 and fought swarms even if we knew that we were going to lose and what's now ? Ivic lead Pistoleros and became a serious leader, even if BBS and Pistoleros hate each other, at least both teams are good and did great actions. Pinkie Pie is the greatest sneaker, Majskij played with BBS and is hardcore enough and what about me, I am where I am now.

Maybe you should think about it!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2014, 04:43:20 am »
Where my name at!

I'm taking offense to this :P

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2014, 01:27:33 pm »
Not recruiting? What a shame.... I would sure be fun to have some action before the wipe  :-\