April 18, 2024, 05:26:17 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Moving to ban a player for pvp relogging  (Read 4598 times)

Kaaon

Re: Moving to ban a player for pvp relogging
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2014, 11:44:12 am »
yea everyone is dual, fastrelog

BurstDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2014, 11:52:47 am »
Also, some people mistake "The Thunderdome" as "cheat reporting subforum" lately, then they get pissed off when nobody cares about it.
Most of the time I don't care what's going on in this forum section so all reports should be made via private message.
stop posting screens here, just send them with logs to Kilgore or DocAN...

gnjisa

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2014, 11:58:15 am »
Well, in case VindicatorIsCool and Seki

are indeed not the same person, then I was wrong and at least you are clear of accusations.

gnjisa

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2014, 06:27:57 am »
Also, some people mistake "The Thunderdome" as "cheat reporting subforum" lately, then they get pissed off when nobody cares about it.
Most of the time I don't care what's going on in this forum section so all reports should be made via private message.
stop posting screens here, just send them with logs to Kilgore or DocAN...

I already have, I like to double post this to the community, who can also help in getting down to the truth.

Perhaps those 2 were indeed different persons in which case I get to look silly, which I don't mind.

Perhaps it was virtual machine(dual log) or very badly done multi-boxing (also dual log), which I suspect, because until "seki" died "vindicator" didn't appear.

So I went out in public with this, perhaps more experienced and clanned players would know more about the actors than me.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2014, 07:53:02 am »
Yeah seki fast relog/dual log constantly.

Nothing we can do with that as no GM online... we can just fight, win or loose and see vindicator character backstab, seriously i don't understand the point doing this when u have billion caps and shitload of stuff, just break fun.