April 28, 2024, 12:22:51 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Ultra Violence  (Read 13114 times)

blasma

• View Profile
Re: The Ultra Violence
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2014, 04:53:45 am »
He has some issues to deal with, not involving the game. So we bid him farewell in the meantime. Napalm has gave me the decision the fate of these players. I might as well disband everyone or lead a new faction. If I disband the gang and players, I fear it might cause unbalance between the 2 remaining factions. (Due to swarm) Although that might be considered hypocrisy, I am unsure.

Anyways, I don't expect my new faction to be somewhat large. (Because Napalm lead the Hispanic player base, while I'm unable because I don't speak nor understand Spanish.)
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Begs

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2014, 11:49:20 am »
Can someone tell me what the hell happend !?!  >:(

Daryl

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2014, 11:30:04 pm »
I will make a mumble or teamspeak toMoro.  So all uv members send me a message if your still interested in keeping this faction running if not then so be it! We will let the faction die! before I make it I need to know who's still game foe being ultra violence members

Daryl

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2014, 06:47:12 pm »
As ultra dies I will also departure,  thanks for the fun. Was great fun trolling each other and that.

And the PvP fights from everyone was good too. I try to bring us back but only 4 of us active thought we had 6 but they got real life's too.  Anyways ggood lluck eeveryone speak soon.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2014, 06:54:11 pm »
Ahhh!!! Oh no! Are you guys serious?! C'mon, at least come back after the wipe! I have been inactive for a few weeks and I come back to THIS! It's a shame to see this happen since UV is a historical faction... I guess all good things come to an end. Well thanks for all the fun and I hope we will get together again in the future.

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2014, 08:03:02 pm »
Not trying to forum PvP you, but Napalm didn't feel like continue the gang, I will not tell you big reason why, but it wasn't because of deranged drama or loses.
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

WantedMan

• Why So Serious ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2014, 01:24:26 pm »
I wannuh return to this shit..... but without blasma , at all

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2014, 06:11:21 pm »
Most UV remnants are with blasma...except gimper and sopa...and you :D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 06:21:26 pm by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2014, 08:51:11 pm »
Most UV remnants are with blasma...except gimper and sopa...and you :D
Yeah I think if UV comes back after the wipe, I will return. But for now, I'm not online very much and I don't really know any factions who want part-time members.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2014, 09:36:18 pm »
I hope UV comes back. I enjoyed fighting along side all UV members and i hope to do more next season.

STALKER: that guy's gun musta been so deteriorated, it was down to 1% condition! haha

Napalm

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2014, 01:34:29 pm »
Hey guys. I do not know if I will be able to return to play. But we can think of rebuilding the faction after wipe or something like that. I have not had time before to talk about details and explain my departure. Really need to apologize to the members of the faction. But I had no choice. Preferred to announce the closing of the faction. Was better than leaving it ungoverned. I closed the TS to force players to seek new factions etc at forum. I do not know if that was appropriate. I only talked a bit about my situation with Blasma and give lead for him. Anyway, I apologize again. The TS is again working as before. We can think about the future for those who want to keep the faction alive. But in this case we need change many things. Lets talk son. I hope you are surviving in the game and having fun with your new factions or alliances. I hope to play and talk to you all soon too. Cheers!

Enzo57

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2014, 05:45:57 pm »
Oh yeah, sure they all enjoy new faction and alliance!

Mexicans join amboys, blasma and cavera join pistoleros and are insulting mexicans " fags and noobs"

daryl join bbs *no comment* this guy is so loyal!

forget uv and the game =) its better=)

zeroOne

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2014, 05:55:04 pm »
Be quiet enzo,

Napalm after wipe we will be a faction again !

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2014, 06:07:46 pm »
Oh yeah, sure they all enjoy new faction and alliance!

Mexicans join amboys, blasma and cavera join pistoleros and are insulting mexicans " fags and noobs"

daryl join bbs *no comment* this guy is so loyal!

forget uv and the game =) its better=)
No one is insulting mexicans

Ex Mexicans and blasma formed khanate and are allied with us. some joined pistoleros.

Daryl is a scumbag :D

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2014, 07:28:01 pm »
Daryl is NOT a scumbag, but he is rather... shifty. I'm surprised he would join BBS after all the hard-core sh*t he talked about them. Just a bit of shocker. That doesn't mean he's a scumbag though.