April 25, 2024, 06:55:41 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: UV situation  (Read 4857 times)

Daryl

Re: UV situation
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2014, 10:46:33 pm »
It not anyone fault. Napalm is a great leader,  good pvper and experienced player.

Reason why we left are because of the language barrier between us both, I got to say that napalm worked very had translating it all, but as Barney said the time napalm translated it 3 times so everyone understood it was to late and the reaction was also late, it's not your fault atall.

Us 3 players who left uv decided it together. You had people like rusty because he can't speak a word of English he was just running around getting shot even tho we are shouting don't go there. We left not to kill the faction or because we are angry we left because it would be easier for us to play and not just for us but for uv too this way the translation will be easier for you.
also for us aswell.
I had alot of fun in uv it was funny and I met some great players,  uv is a great faction and it will go well if napalm keeps it active because he does have alot of good players there and his tactis are good also,
it's a shame we had to leave and we do feel guilty about it but it's for the best and I wish uv goodluck for the future :)