April 28, 2024, 07:52:58 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: STALKER BAN  (Read 5472 times)

Max Payne

• View Profile
STALKER BAN
« on: March 01, 2014, 06:56:31 pm »
Ok im sure gm wont give a fuck, because stalker is allowed to do everything he want, like trial log in pvp, but today i kill him in 2nd streeet and he fast relog hailey 1-2min after to kill my sneak. Fucking nooob need 3 people to kill a sneak. Please check the logs.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: STALKER BAN
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 07:01:31 pm »
uuuhh......................what

call for back up like you always do when you die! and then when you guys finally kill me, you call me noob, dunno why when it takes 4-6 players to kill one guy

« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 07:11:53 pm by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 07:43:19 pm »
BIG LOL i kill you at 19h51 in 2nd streeet 1hex, you was coming back at 19h53 from 2nd to comercial,with 2 mercs, so you need 2 mercs too kill me in sneak, you are a lame. Illusion loot me and you leave, i was totaly alone.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 07:58:19 pm »
BIG LOL i kill you at 19h51 in 2nd streeet 1hex, you was coming back at 19h53 from 2nd to comercial,with 2 mercs, so you need 2 mercs too kill me in sneak, you are a lame. Illusion loot me and you leave, i was totaly alone.
wtf, I can't afford mercs

and you kill me 2nd street cause you camped the spawn, when I loaded I was already at 100 HP and then you call me a noob.

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 08:07:25 pm »
wtf, I can't afford mercs

and you kill me 2nd street cause you camped the spawn, when I loaded I was already at 100 HP and then you call me a noob.

LOOOL, first, i was not camping, but waiting on soldier who was running after me from comercial. Then 2nd, STOP TO LIE FUCKING NOOB, 100 hp when you go to 2nd street?? I hit you for 210 hp and you wasnt dead so STFU you are a fucking fast reloger and without mercs you are totally NOOB. bad for you,i have screen to prove that you lie like ever:

Guys like you must be banned IP forever because you are just a noob troll who use mercs and fast relog: go learn to play i kill you with jacket and p90, between the 2 burst you was having time to kill me and you do nothing like a noob.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 08:08:57 pm by Max Payne »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 08:17:30 pm »
incase you're slow in the mind, I didn't have time to shoot you...maybe because I was loading?

and again...I can't afford mercs and soldier wasn't there because I was coming from commercial :D (which means you saw me and were camping)

And how is this trolling?

all you do is bitch on forum max, bitch bitch bitching all day

I buy companions, you start bitching on how I always need them. Bitch I'm not the only one that uses them and ofc i need them if Its only me vs 2-3 other guys

I kill you ingame, you start bitching i'm fast relogging

I feel sad for whatever shitty clan has you
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 08:38:59 pm by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 08:44:44 pm »
Yeah you kill me, you with pancor, 1 merc gatling and one roket launcher, thats what you need to kill 1 guy in leather jacket, but when you come alone (first time on this session!! wouahou!) i kill you like i kill a bluesuit with a vindicator. I troll you because im bored to see you post screens when you trial log in tc, you fast relog like 10 times per day, and no one say something ! thats the problem!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 08:52:40 pm »
I troll you because im bored to see you post screens when you trial log in tc, you fast relog like 10 times per day, and no one say something ! thats the problem!
wtf trial login tc? what does that mean

I don't see the reports or people bitching like you ;)

in case you haven't noticed, everytime you die,you die by me only, companions don't shoot you

you always come back with 1-3 extra guys, that's why I have my companions cause I'm a one man show

and then you expect companions to act the same way as players and they don't...if 3 of my guys were on instead of companions, we would rape the shit out of you
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 09:05:23 pm by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

BurstDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 10:10:44 pm »
Guys stop this shit, if you want to report somebody do screens and logs.

Wormsign

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2014, 07:58:52 am »
At least STALKER stopped calling people mexicans.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2014, 09:59:54 am »
Whiskey, tang, Fitzroy.
How on that? OVER.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

The Rock

• Do U smell what the Rock is cooking!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2014, 05:33:06 pm »
hes a fast relloger but i wouldnt ban him... hes funny with his 2 companions :)
PISTOLEROS ARE LIKE

Selmarion

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2014, 06:52:04 pm »
All losers on this forum cry:
1. TB trap
2. fast relog
3. fastshoot
4. And followers

I promise that I will do all that you would cry even more!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2014, 10:24:43 pm »
Nope, the idea was that you have a nickname. You can delete your current build and start one all over under your "account nickname".

Well, thats actually the playstyle of a looser
PROs play RT and alone

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2014, 06:19:47 am »
Funny to see freloader crying for fr...