April 26, 2024, 07:15:55 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: General Questions / Answers  (Read 12122 times)

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: General Questions / Answers
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2016, 10:20:18 am »
Can F6 and F7 be on by default?

in fonline2238.cfg under [2238] section, add

DisplayNames=1
Awareness=1
ShowNpcAwareness=1

or if you have those lines change all 0 to 1

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2016, 06:13:41 pm »
@Awgy

-1 Merchant buying everything is irrelevant when they have limited amount of caps.

if you say so

-What about the barter wiki page? This does not answer my question.
If every npc would buy all then barter skill would be useless, Barter affects only items that NPC is not specialized in. Like doctors and drugs GR and guns etc. etc. Why would Jubilee in NCP buy your minigun!?

-You don't move between zones because vendors buy different things, you move because they have limited amount of caps. You would still move if all could buy everything (it would be better at least imo). (Btw I'm already ignoring mines because of wipe, the way mining works is gonna change)
Again not only caps are worth bartering.

-Yes, it gets easier when you get used to it.

What better way to get used to it than go and find out on your own?

-You can still do all the exploring if you have the incentives (eg, vendor buys at a higher price in unguarded town), it would still be harsh and all, you just dont need to check a spreadsheet.

New players are scared as hell they will not travel to unsecured locations if they don't need to #PlayersOutOfTents

Holden Motors

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2016, 09:33:56 pm »
Does 'general' karma (the first number at the top of the Karma tab with an associated title) have any in-game effect?

Upon joining the Raiders faction, I noticed that I got 2000 karma and I am now considered 'Saviour of the Damned'? Apparently being a raider makes you a saint :S

Edit:
I think it might have something to do with the way I did the Cooper quest to get in? I let him go (got bonus 2500xp) but initially panicked thinking I would fail the quest and the raiders would hunt my ass down, so I shot him right after. The quest completed anyways with a huge karma boon?

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 10:17:21 pm by Holden Motors »

Programmer

« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2017, 11:27:29 am »
Does Ctrl + LMB work in vendors' screens?

Programmer

« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2017, 11:54:23 am »
no

Thank you. So it should be fixed.

Programmer

« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2017, 08:27:19 pm »
no

It never had been a feature =).

So that's bad software design then :-)

Programmer

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2017, 09:57:14 am »
no

It never had been a feature =).

So that's bad software design then :-)

You're quite lucky somebody thought of scrubs and added faster pick up & drop function cause otherwise you would spend hours on regenerating APs with your probably first mistaken build that had less than 9 AGI.

I don't want to make an such offtopic right now but I'm not big newbie if you ask about it so don't worry about my builds. In short I can say that some features should be improved and I don't see any points to not do it. It doesn't matter it's 90s design – it could be changed.

Peace.

Programmer

« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2017, 02:09:17 pm »
The best thing to do is achieve working game, then advertise the game in social medias. After playing some time, this game is boring because there isn't anything interesting to do. Sad but true.

Programmer

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2017, 11:40:02 am »
Where did you get these requirements?

Evil KompreSor Super

« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2017, 06:52:33 pm »
Hi guys.
Figured many new players would have lots of questions what with this particular game coming from a very old background.

Many people may have never played fallout and have questions.
Equally as many people may have played fallout and simply don't understand all the differences between FOnline: Reloaded and the original platforms.
This game has evolved so much and greatly differs from the originals...

Here people may ask their questions and hopefully get some answers if the wiki doesn't fully answer it.
Other players are encouraged to help answer questions to alleviate some stress on the GM team/ Devs.

Look forward to seeing you all in game

-Kain

EASY CLICK RIGHT ON ENEMEY HAHAHA AND I BRUSRT IMMDETIALY AND BURST 4  U AAHAHAHAHAH I BURAST

Ruben

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2017, 05:24:57 pm »
the quest 'right man for the job' is broken, i cant get any information from the shady person in shadysands train station, he just says ''i dont know what you're talking about! go away!'' please help.

Ruben

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2017, 08:26:26 pm »
how do i start the quest that turns me into a super mutant?? i've searched almost every where but find it?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 04:13:10 pm by Ruben »

Silverun

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2017, 09:21:23 pm »
Hw do i get to San Francisko mining site? I enter a some sort underway wagon and comeback to world map...

Pieskov

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2017, 04:11:36 pm »
How to do quest from main quest line, with Vault 8, after Vault 15? I can't access any computer there, i tried literally every single one.

Pieskov

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2017, 11:23:23 pm »
Did random body part targeting from Fast Shot works with unarmed and meele attacks?