April 28, 2024, 02:52:28 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Slags at WH dead, chest still "needs a key"?  (Read 917 times)

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Slags at WH dead, chest still "needs a key"?
« on: March 31, 2014, 01:10:26 pm »
Oh gods, don't make me use more alts :/
So, basically not a bug?

fucking fast relogger, you are one of the shit reasons this server looses a lot of players, you deserve to be hanged on your balls

its nice that nobody is solving the fast relog

btw if anybody is playing diablo 3 ros, add me ran#2896, i am already farming torment IV

gnjisa

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Slags at WH dead, chest still "needs a key"?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 01:21:58 pm »
Not a bug, just a change. Now both, NR an WH lockers, need lockpick skill to open them. I believe Kilgore just forgot to add it to update list. :)

Sorry to see that change. Now I am going to use an alt to open the lock; I guess I will be needing 125% LP to open it, of course?

Oh gods, don't make me use more alts :/
So, basically not a bug?

fucking fast relogger, you are one of the shit reasons this server looses a lot of players, you deserve to be hanged on your balls

its nice that nobody is solving the fast relog

btw if anybody is playing diablo 3 ros, add me ran#2896, i am already farming torment IV

WTF are you babling about? Yes I use alts according to the rules. And how is that ruining your game? Thank the gods, this place allows relogging and even dual logging, which I consider an advantage over other Fonline servers.

Oh and D3 is a crap game, which suits you well. Sorry to share this server with likes of you.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 01:30:43 pm by gnjisa »