April 29, 2024, 11:26:44 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Lost Community project  (Read 1670 times)

Macaroth

• View Profile
The Lost Community project
« on: March 30, 2014, 05:50:46 am »
Gather all you who feel lost, who feel like your existence is pointless in the wasteland, We will offer you a home and meaning. A purpose and fulfillment through a modest monastic life striving to forge peace in the rigid and hostile north region. Help in the fight against mindless violence and the wasteland torment...

Gather Brothers, Sisters, all those who are Lost

Home beckons...
Peace is as it should be, gentle yet unstoppable

GenericoScout

• Wiki Editor
  • Charity Worker
    • View Profile
Re: The Lost Community project
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 06:41:10 am »
What specific goals do you wish to strive for?

What resources does this faction provide?
If you need help with anything feel free to PM me.

I'll help the best I can. Oh yeah I'm also a Wiki Editor.

Macaroth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 06:56:28 am »
We strive to create a place of peace in the high north, as for the resources well that is negotiable..but what we offer most is a feeling of belonging and brotherhood without having to go on mindless violent raids but rather live in peace offering freedom from the cruel oppression of the wastes.

GenericoScout

• Wiki Editor
  • Charity Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 08:28:38 am »
I find that there is no need to cultivate peaceful communities to the lawless north.

The south already has its own problems to contend with.

I would recommend that the Order move south where there is already a framework to use. You will get naught but criminal scum in the northern reaches. Its a lost cause.

The South has potential and needs help, help that you can provide if you reach out with acolytes at the HUB and other places like Junktown and maybe even the NCR.

Our Mines at Junktown are being desecrated by raiders groups of whom have been seen to operate there, having a watchful eye can be a breather to push for banning assaults on guarded positions.

I'm not against the idea of helping others at all you see, but I only lend my hand to those who've shown willingness and potential to learn.

Those of whom are willing but unable I lament to their plight, but I am almost alone in my struggles at the south.

With that said I've been able to construct a trade network across the world map that I can use to gather resources, as well as a modest stash of equipment by my side.

I require more vehicles however... I am still vulnerable. And I've taxed my resources to their ends to reach out and hand my Wasteland Survival Guide.

If you're here to help the wastes I encourage that you at least start here at the HUB, simply tell those who you see shoveling the wonders of other methods such as crafting, mining, even locker hunting, and cave diving.

Perks are important as well and education is vital. Central's Bid to aid the South was a lost cause, perhaps this Project may have a bit more promise?
If you need help with anything feel free to PM me.

I'll help the best I can. Oh yeah I'm also a Wiki Editor.

Macaroth

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 09:20:00 am »
We do operate all across the map ofcourse, we just seek to make a standing home in Klamath because the more advanced communities need less help than the poor impovrished trappers, homeless and slaver victims up north. You will find us in the thick of TC battles doing our utmost to defuse the bloodshed and carnage upon the population as well as other players..

We can benefit from each other that is for sure but we are still fresh in the wastes but we strive like the hardest veterans, imagine how much we could do if we band together