April 29, 2024, 06:20:27 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Abandoned Bunker Quest: Who do I talk to in the boneyard.  (Read 2185 times)

mrkingcasey

• View Profile
Abandoned Bunker Quest: Who do I talk to in the boneyard.
« on: March 28, 2014, 11:30:03 pm »
I started the Abandoned Bunker quest and I was told to talk to the salvagers in the boneyard. I have talked to everyone at the salvagers place but none of them mentioned anything about the quest. Was there someone I missed or am I in the wrong place. I checked the wiki, but there wasn't much information there.

mrkingcasey

• View Profile
Re: Abandoned Bunker Quest: Who do I talk to in the boneyard.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 05:34:14 am »
I talked to every npc in the boneyard that I could find. I checked in Adytum, Gun Runners, Salvagers, and the Library. Am I missing a location or did I just pass up the npc I needed to talk to? If so, what location are they in?

Zormad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 08:09:32 am »
it was in scavengers location. I got the info from a guy in the main building. I'm not sure if it matters though. seems like you just need to ask enough people and after few tries one will give you the info, like in the train station quest.

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 12:11:41 pm »
Yes, you need ask four Salvagers(people wearing rags) there and the fourth one should tell you what you want to know. If you can not talk with Salvagers anymore you talk with enough people arleady and should make next step of this quest.

mrkingcasey

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 01:39:19 am »
I have talked to the trapper in junktown, bought him a beer, and he told me to talk to the salvagers. I tried to talk to all the salvagers and then all the ghouls in necropolis, but no speech options ever come up. I am also unable to talk to Wally.

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 09:19:50 am »
If that is true, then you should write to GM's, because maybe some bug show up:)

mrkingcasey

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 02:46:53 am »
Where do I go to send a GM my problem?

mrkingcasey

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 03:07:42 am »
RESOLVED. Somehow I am able to talk to the trapper in junktown again, so I can complete the quest now.