April 27, 2024, 03:24:53 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Bbs sneakers dual / fast relog  (Read 5346 times)

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Bbs sneakers dual / fast relog
« on: March 18, 2014, 12:38:49 am »
Really guys. What makes me angry is that you instantly ban our guys when they fast relog once in twenty years and youre ignoring the fast relogs in bbs faction. We are not talking about few cases.
Each time we fight bbs jesse jane or pancor is fast reloging or dual loging. You are looting multiple items from ground, looting power armors, looting unique weapons, ruining the fair play completely.

So please chill and if you want sneaker just fucking play it full time. This is not a "please ban them topic" it is more like "get your shit together topic".
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 12:42:39 am by carnack »

Dendito

• View Profile
Re: Bbs sneakers dual / fast relog
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 12:47:30 am »
Docan, Kilgore, look alive. the server is in this shape becouse of this shit.

Margaux

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 03:16:21 am »
I admire your work, but this can not continue. We face all the difficulties of the server to form this team. The server favors a minority in many points. We fight and we're here until now. Really do not intend to leave the server and go to Fonline 2 as many factions like Crazy 88, Hawks, TTTLA, Pistoleros...etc. But it is already reaching the limits!

New factions always face problems common to beginners as:

1) Play without leader;
2) Bad players;
3) Bad builds;
4) Bad gear;

And here they face more problems:

5) Enemies with motion sensor (and in most cases they do not know what it is and how it works);
6) Enemies with special items;
7) Enemies with implants.

And now all face a wave of fast relogs persisting with impunity. I like playing here and I intend to continue, but this hard. I believe you can do better than that.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 05:52:13 am »
This is not a "please ban them topic" it is more like "get your shit together topic".
Why not? I've caught them cheating too.
Strange the shit you find lying around sometimes. Like, say, armor. In tiny, out-of-the-way towns.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Strike

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 10:00:50 am »
Is there proof from you carnack? Margaux had some screens and log, but you don't have.

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 10:04:36 am »
I dont have screenshots, as i already said this is not a ban them topic. It is simply a message from our faction that it will move to fonline 2 if admins keep supporting bbs. I think its the same reason pistoleros dissapeared. I think i speak for me and napalm and dendito, if we see somebody in Ultra Violence fast relog we tell him not to do it, but bbs minds works other way.

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 10:08:07 am »
1st of all i do not have to be online 24 hours to catch some cheaters
2nd when im online and i see some cheats they get banned - check last bans for Ultra Violence where pro PvPers used 2 FR and one more was trying to kill some random team

so stop this bullshit, play fair and if you have some proofs send them to me or kilgore instead of making such whine topic

Proofs will be checked if they are ok player get banned.

end of topic

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 10:08:50 am »
You have a topic with a video and a log and a screenshot and you did nothing. It is simply a fact.

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2014, 10:09:49 am »
BBS is worse scum ive ever seen in a fonline server. The most dissapointing thing in this server. And it seems rules dont apply to them. Every fucking faction in this game has complained about them, we all have suffered "weird" things playing against them, and no one gives a fuck. GJ ruining the game bbs (also GJ devs and gms for not giving a fuck).

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2014, 10:14:59 am »
You have a topic with a video and a log and a screenshot and you did nothing. It is simply a fact.

Can You read ?

I do have real life, same others - it will be checked in free time

btw why dont you send screens/logs of Your guys dual fast relogs ?

as i said above if i catch someone on cheating he get ban, nothing to add here

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2014, 10:17:27 am »
Docan i dont care if they get banned, maybe somebody from bbs leaders knows who this jesse jane guy  is and can tell him to stop fucking spying with fast relogs, it is enough if it wont happen again. He just did that too many times, just somebody tell him to stop exploiting. My dick doesnt grow longer when somebody gets banned.

The thing is yes satsuke and cavera fast reloged but in UV leader eyes it is not a cool thing that might even get you kicked from faction.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 10:21:21 am by carnack »

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2014, 10:29:51 am »
BBS is worse scum ive ever seen in a fonline server. The most dissapointing thing in this server. And it seems rules dont apply to them. Every fucking faction in this game has complained about them, we all have suffered "weird" things playing against them, and no one gives a fuck. GJ ruining the game bbs (also GJ devs and gms for not giving a fuck).
Youre welcome. Keep crying because thats the only thing you can do hahahah

Kaaon

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 10:34:57 am »
rules are same for everyone, bbs had some bans for duallogs/fast relogs too.. and why we are scums ? you are talking like pistoleros/mexicans/ultra violence was never banned for dual log or fast relog in pvp.. can i refresh your mind ?

Characters: Reptile., Cavera
Ban duration: 72h
Description: Fast Relog during pvp in Den

Characters: Nightcrawler, satsuke
Description: Fast Relog during pvp in Den

Characters: SirFurior, CraftMaster
Description: Dual log looting during pvp in new reno

Characters: pulgaz_sneak, pulgas_ew
Ban duration: 99999h
Description: Fastrelog during PvP in New Reno

Characters: tony tank, tony_sg
Description: Fast Relog during Warehouse PvP

and much more..

you was doing same and YOU want to call us scums because of dual logs / fast relogs ? sorry but no, we are not like you.. so again.. why are you calling us scums ?

and btw screens or videos doesnt show IP.. i dont know about pancor and pancorS but why do you think VindicatorIsCool and Seki was both played by me ?  :o

to DocAN : no offense but you are online like few hours / week.. ofc everyone have his real life but thats not enough to prevent players from using fast relogs / duallogs in pvp.. you should start thinking about something to prevent from it somehow.. maybe you should get another game master for this..
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 10:53:21 am by Seki »

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2014, 10:48:46 am »
Oh, so fast relog was cool and dandy until someone from BBS supposedly used it?
Band of hypocrites.

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2014, 10:49:32 am »
That's unbelievable, these guys still crying about BBS ;D They are even worst than the hawks. God where are enemies with balls?

Now im sure that common opinion about southerns is truth. They are ultimate crybabes.

Bring me russians back!

Bang Bang Smash