May 01, 2024, 07:02:57 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Vault 15 & Ares  (Read 1461 times)

Kaaon

Vault 15 & Ares
« on: March 16, 2014, 02:31:18 pm »
Ares
kilgore already said he will rework ares but he dont have time for it so what about changing Ares loot to something good to make it worth it until Ares will be reworked  ?
i suggest
- to remove radios and 10mm pistols
- add bonus items
- small chance to spawn rare item or implant

V15
new loot looks fine for both WH and V15, i like it

but it looks weird to have same NPCs in warehouse and V15, they looks fine for WH but not for V15
imo V15 should be easy dungeon for new players, there are dropping nice low tier items for them with some small chance to something good for more experienced players but those npc doesnt fit for v15 thats why i suggest to change them into something easier that will fit more for group of new players
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 03:08:09 pm by Seki »

Strike

Re: Vault 15 & Ares
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 03:14:31 pm »
+1

Ares should be much harder than it is now, and better loot of course. And v15 should be dungeon for new players, with some low tier items on lockers.

You do know that several people solo-ed ares, right?
Yeah, this as main reason why Ares should be harder.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:16:45 pm by Strike »

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 03:22:00 pm »
yes make everything harder so you have to use hardened power armors and vindicators  for ares, good idea rofl

how many bursts from supermutant bozar guy can you take exactly ?

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 04:40:19 pm »
You do know that several people solo-ed ares, right?

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 07:01:36 pm »
Hey, let's just make everything impossible while we're at it. Good idea, right?
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 04:24:01 pm »
Hey, let's just make everything impossible while we're at it. Good idea, right?

No that far, but there is actually a bad difficulty/loot balance. Ares is too easy for experienced players and loot shit, it's possible but hard alone, quite easy with two players (like tank+sniper). But when you have standard gear and no super build, you go there with 5 ppl to loot things you already have.

WH is fine, just decrease slags FA.

but it looks weird to have same NPCs in warehouse and V15, they looks fine for WH but not for V15
imo V15 should be easy dungeon for new players, there are dropping nice low tier items for them with some small chance to something good for more experienced players but those npc doesnt fit for v15 thats why i suggest to change them into something easier that will fit more for group of new players

Agree with that, v15 should be easyer, because loot is good only for beginners.

Reno should have a spawn timer in the day, like Redding and BH town control, with more loot (not better, just more). It would make players attack the place and keep positions while others attack for the same goal => Epic PVP battles after dinner, its good for digestion. Loots one item every 10 minutes for like 2/3 hours. No more bluesuits looting tons of high quality pvp stuff all night just to store them in tent and sell it to players farming money all day because they do not work IRL.