April 26, 2024, 06:51:14 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: crying about turnbased  (Read 35014 times)

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
crying about turnbased
« on: March 07, 2014, 09:32:36 am »
tb traps are fucking lame, you suck and cannot play so you do tb traps it was always like this and no i didnt die in your tb trap and i could kill you all in realtime alone

Selmarion

• View Profile
Re: crying about turnbased
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 10:40:01 am »
You cry always, - "TB TRAP! TB TRAP! TB TRAP". Fallout is turn based game. Not like this go play TETRIS!
Its was event, vi used flare! All dudes droped self in encounter. Nothing trap. Come today to event and take a PA and kill us all! LOL!  ;D ;D

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 10:47:54 am »
tb traps are fucking lame, you suck and cannot play so you do tb traps it was always like this and no i didnt die in your tb trap and i could kill you all in realtime alone
You are little girl ? I dont understand why you always cry and cry  :P

The Account

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 10:49:31 am »
Fallout is turn based game. ...
Its was event, vi used flare! ...

You're right, in Fallout, the combat is in turn-based.
But this is FOnline: Reloaded
There are people with characters built for real-time combat.

And "TB trap" is called "trap" for a reason.
An event is usually announced before it begins. It was a trap. Noobs don't know about flares, so they drop in mostly by misfortune and by curiosity.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

Selmarion

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 10:55:38 am »
A couple of times, guys came and carried us! And we are killing these. What are the problems? Do not know how to play tb, do not cry.  :)

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 10:59:04 am »
sure come to any city i kick your ass in leather armor

Selmarion

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 11:07:57 am »
I come often with dudes in town. And if I die I will not cry.  ;)

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 11:22:14 am »
yes you will cry

Margaux

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 11:39:42 am »
You cry always, - "TB TRAP! TB TRAP! TB TRAP". Fallout is turn based game. Not like this go play TETRIS!
Its was event, vi used flare! All dudes droped self in encounter. Nothing trap. Come today to event and take a PA and kill us all! LOL!  ;D ;D

It was originally created as TB without thinking PVP condition. Here are experiments that can result in something decent or not. That it seems to me like garbage. Nothing clever and interesting, just it. Anyway, real time rules!

Selmarion

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2014, 12:03:44 pm »
You play Fallout and killing NPCs in TB, you're having fun. Killing players even more fun. I can understand if you dislike the original Fallout. But then go play in Сounter strike. Fallout is RPG not action game!

Another thing is the balance between RT and TB. We got to think of how to fix it. And yet one should Fix up.  :)

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2014, 12:16:06 pm »
Napalm this guy Selmarion is so stupid it has no sense to argue with him :). Its like arguing with pidgeon that shits all over everything.

Selmarion

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2014, 12:23:32 pm »
I think soon you yourself will play on this server with the admin. 20 people online. Because you're stupid schoolboy. And admin listens to you and your stupid friends.

Gunrunner

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2014, 12:49:39 pm »
Well, I don't think it was a trap. Because people (like the one who lost PA,lol), kept coming back. I am sure most had a good time and great fun. If anyone wants to bring some action (well, even if it is TB action) to the game, why not?

First stage of the event attended by over 50 players (like I said, some of them came back several times). Was it that bad for our favorite server? No. So please, cornack, don't be annoying.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 12:51:35 pm by Gunrunner »

Margaux

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2014, 01:16:29 pm »
Hey, shut your mouth child! I do not deny the original fallout, who is smart understood what I said. This here is smelling child created from milk and pear. I'm leaving.

Once again we are giving work to Kilgore. I would post in pvp ... but do not know what to do.

Daryl

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2014, 02:43:58 pm »
Ok I agree that sometimes turnbased is fun. But here are some things that I don't like with that flare.

1. When u set flare of with your team ans set the timer who ever is inside has advantage.
2. People who are already in the trap have advantage, as soon as someone spawns from outside the group into this trap misses 2 turns, in other words the guys inside the encounter get two turns before the guy who just spawn.
3. Even if u spawn with five guys u still gotta wait two turns before u can even attack back by then u are already dead or u have to use superstims but pointless because they will focus fire on u.
4. In the past I have entered with my team and actually won because we basically swarmed the guys inside because we knew they would have advantage over us, but when u kill the enemy the guys who lost will just keep spawning in bluesuite all the time because the flare won't disappear and u can never leave the encounter and loot because these guys will keep spawning.
5. Basically who ever sets the flare and timer off will always win because the got a huge advantage over u by the reasons above so I suggest this if you guys think u are so amazing at tunbbased why don't u meet us in a encounter we wait untill both teams are ready inside and then fight?