April 20, 2024, 04:41:08 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Raping the ultra violence  (Read 16074 times)

.Hetzer

• View Profile
Re: Raping the ultra violence
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2014, 06:57:17 pm »
"Oh, you must be one of the two little balls from hetzer.. "

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2014, 07:02:14 pm »
Me fag? LOL come fight, we will see.. oh no, you know it already, who is the fag who run out when he see me.

And no,no balls everywhere, only the 2 noobs who follow you. And "noob" is a little word for what you are...

About noob, aslam, you would know really what a noob is? look! i give you not 1 noob, but 2!

« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 07:08:05 pm by Max Payne »

Asland

• YouWantToKnowWhoIAm? AskOthersTheyThinkTheyKnow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 08:09:42 pm »
You must be an 12years old kid. just fuck yourself and go learn to play...Yes im too good, too good to waste time with noobs, im bored after 5years trying to help noobs, and see they still idiots.
...comportement like you have is a lame...
You have NOT RAPED ME because i have no car in this base, i have my own tent, im not stupid.
Like I said I am not the one responsible for that...deal with it.
OMG, i have nothing more to say, stop waste my time.
Then stop wasting your time...this guy will make an alt, join you again, rape again, maybe this time he will rape you ass...BTW ths Hetzer guy was alone  8)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 08:46:36 pm by Asland »
...shitty forum alt...useless rotten troll...just a petite troll...half pubescent schoolgirl...assland is TB trap noob...one of the two little balls from hetzer...idiots like you...A noob...noobie...12years old kid...totaly dumb...Assland is Hawkts...the biggest noob ever...noob HawkTS...

.Hetzer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 09:05:32 pm »
Damn! MAX did actualy post video to youtube where he is playing --->        ;D

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 09:41:24 pm »
Haha  ;D troolls answers

You are noobs, deal with it too.

More rage please.

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 10:23:49 pm »
This thread is unnecessary, max stop posting here and arguing with this guy please. the uv members that were robbed dont care anymore about this so dont speak in the faction name. Hetzer, you didnt do anything to be proud of, you had access to the bases couse you were in the faction, you just betrayed us and took the stuff from people that didnt even knew what was happeninng. you did this becouse you had a fight with max and instead of trying to solve this like a man, you did this.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2014, 03:43:35 pm »
+1 with dendito.

.Hetzer

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2014, 04:01:11 pm »
"hehe, so who is the stupid guy now hetzer? no one will buy your shit, anyone will shoot on you inside. And you are too noob to use this kind of stuff, so sience it  ;D

or leave game, its better idea =)"   MAX Idiot.

Yeah "no one" i did  sell yesterday whit 1850k stuff so GG    8) Btw i m buying cars whit DA money!

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2014, 04:54:45 pm »
Cool story bro. You have cash but nothing to do with it, good thinking lol.

Daryl

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2014, 05:03:21 pm »
Fuckinghell drama,

Hetzer I can tell u this , personaly no1 cares about cars and shitty pixels inside the car,
its a game and the guys don't give a shit there actually laughing about it,
You blame max Payne for u taking them cars when really it's just a excuse to take them, u was invited and was supposed to assign a alt to base so u had same name colourising as us and also so u could loot tc box, but u didn't no1 know who this cobra faction was? They just thought it was a gay faction name with bunch of nubs so they attacked and killed u all, u blame max when it's not his fault, you took the cars like a baby child, u say you are 25 but this proves u are much younger making a post and shit so what if u took the cars no1 cares this story is getting old now, but I'll tell u this here we have saying u shot yourself in the foot, because we was willing to teach u to play the game because obviously u can't because u die all the time, u will never be able to take a town with it faction name cobras because u going to get wiped out and in result your faction will fade away and be forgotten, to be honest I'm happy u stole cars because we dont want numnuts in faction.

Hey Max Payne don't argue anymore with this kid hetzer he clearly suck his pet dogs balls and doesn't have a clue,I think he is very fustraighted because hes a vvirgin and he taking it out on a game trying to cyber bully us lol it's pointless to argue so just leave it there with him now and ignore him

Ps. Last thing I will ever say about this cobras? No no nooooobraSsssss
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 05:09:35 pm by Daryl »

.Hetzer

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2014, 05:29:39 pm »
Not even killing these 3  in reno dosent make me happy  :'(   Got only Gauss rifle and power armor..... 

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2014, 06:35:01 pm »
LOOOOOOL you have kill 3 bluesuits who was wearing leather jacket and tommy gun   ;D ;D  :o

*clap * *clap * *clap*

Omg this guy is so funny i love it  8)

.Hetzer

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2014, 02:54:11 pm »
LOOOOOOL you have kill 3 bluesuits who was wearing leather jacket and tommy gun   ;D ;D  :o

*clap * *clap * *clap*

Omg this guy is so funny i love it  8)
Yeah i m funny!  ;D Under every power armor etc is bluesuit so you are "right".  ::)

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2014, 03:03:57 pm »

.Hetzer

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2014, 04:31:00 pm »

You did make we lol prity good!  ;D