April 27, 2024, 03:30:55 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Ultra Violence  (Read 12009 times)

StudMuffin

• View Profile
Re: Ultra Violence
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2015, 07:54:54 pm »
Check the pip boy and you tell me.

Mistake

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2015, 03:55:35 am »
UV got a long way to learn still.....

Wade

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2015, 11:23:48 am »
I see people, you have problems. Huge fucking problems. Want to win with us? Group up and fight with us, because talking shit won't give you wanted results.  I don't get your problems...We swarm? You can do the same thing. Someone said that everyone hates UV...Well...If you really hated us, you would try to not give us attention and wouldn't talk about us. We need to learn? You should learn, because if you didn't lose, you would not cry.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2015, 01:14:51 pm »
The problem is : most of UV members are using builds they don't understand. If wipe happens tomorrow, most of the players that are there won't know what to do or what build is OP or not or what is bad or good, since Napalm gave you implanted+already finished chars. You should really do yourself a favor and try to make ur own build before that session is over.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2015, 02:31:36 pm »
@Barneys
You think these mad teenagers undestands what you talking about? ;)

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2015, 03:33:17 pm »
Guys, what are you talking about? do you think this is a grand strategy game? is enough with trying a couple of times with each build and see whats best for you, thats it. people in uv are given a char when they dont have any, in the meantime they make their own and we help in any way we can but those chars arnt even implanted, please dont talk about stuff you dont know, our faction is doing great, just worry about yours.

DemonHunterV2

• Supporter
  • Lifes to short to be sober
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2015, 08:41:18 pm »
le trololo