April 19, 2024, 01:23:44 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Raping the ultra violence  (Read 16070 times)

.Hetzer

• View Profile
Raping the ultra violence
« on: March 07, 2014, 11:45:28 am »
This will explain the situation between UV and The Cobras.

And NO! We are not giving the cars back so stop asking about them.  :)

Margaux

Re: Raping the ultra violence
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 02:25:22 pm »
No one cares. Grow and fight against us loser!

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 03:26:40 pm »
lol hetzer omg please leave the server, i will die because i cant stop laughing!!!!

How can someone be so a nooob, You think you are strong because you have successfull to enter a base, click on the car, and go out with? Lol, learn the game, guys who do that are just retard who will be shooting by everyone.

between, everyone can kill you with a spear, so you have probably lost already all stuff you have steal  ;D

.Hetzer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 03:45:04 pm »

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 04:34:03 pm »
Lol omg this guy is so dumb. ;D

I will explain you something. In some weeks or months, server will be wiped. You will lost all that shit. but what you will not lost, is your fucking bad reputation. Some guys like me in ultra violence, know like 80% of reloaded population. So after wipe, like now, you with stay alone with your little balls "jone" and "hawkts", and no ooooooone will trust you on the server. I have an experience with a team like yours, at the end they was forced to stop game  ;D some of them have try to suck some leaders to get a team, but everyone have kick them very fast.So, no i dont have problem, i will wait wipe, lost 10* what you stole to UV, then start new game with new team, or each team i want (not bbs i dont need cheat to win). But you, have now a big problem  ;D

Last thing, what is "cobras"? Because a group of 3 noobs cant be a team, so what is it?

.Hetzer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 04:47:01 pm »
My Reply.... Max you are Stupid8)

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 04:50:10 pm »
Its the only thing you can say in english?

I have 5 years experience in game, you have 5 weeks so just stfu , and we will see after wipe  ;D

Euh... why after wipe? Situation will stay like now, you are a noob, playing with 2 noobs, and the lame of the server..

Steal the only team who have accept you, that is STUPID  ;D

.Hetzer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 04:59:49 pm »
So you are telling me.... That noob did steal 7 cars+bike from your faction? 

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 05:04:05 pm »
Omg guy ... please put a bullet in your head....

Yes a noob have steal 7 cars, but i think every noob is able to enter a base, and taking 7 cars when others players are in tc.

Lol, are you trying to say to me that you are "a good player" ???

Please stop that, its better for you...

Asland

• YouWantToKnowWhoIAm? AskOthersTheyThinkTheyKnow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2014, 05:32:01 pm »
I do not understand who is a noob anymore. Is it a person that base rapes or is it a person that was base raped? 7 cars left there with stuff inside...hmn  8)
...shitty forum alt...useless rotten troll...just a petite troll...half pubescent schoolgirl...assland is TB trap noob...one of the two little balls from hetzer...idiots like you...A noob...noobie...12years old kid...totaly dumb...Assland is Hawkts...the biggest noob ever...noob HawkTS...

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2014, 05:43:23 pm »
Oh, you must be one of the two little balls from hetzer.. Number 1 or number 2? You are this kind of guy who run out when you see ennemy rushing you..

The explication is very easy, but i dont know if idiots like you will understand...

A noob is like you, you come in a town, at 3, and one guy, me, rape you at 3vs1 with a grease gun and a jacket.

About rape, a raper is an idiot, because everyone will hate him, shoot him, and dont trust him.

But for me, enter a base, steal 7 cars and think im good, its not a rape, its a fag strike.

At last, what hetzer have do, is not a rape. A rape is when 10guys enter a base, killing everyone and mercs, take all stuff and leave.

The last, and first guy, who try rape me, have stop the game for always. I have rape him back, and ,kill his team like 5 times at 1vs4 1vs5. I have probably screens, will surch and post them, because noobs need to see what is a "rape".

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2014, 06:07:54 pm »
I do not understand who is a noob anymore. Is it a person that base rapes or is it a person that was base raped? 7 cars left there with stuff inside...hmn  8)

Lol, noobie, you dont have rape me, you just steal some cars from faction, and no one was mine  ;D
Between, i have kill you so much time, that i can say i have base rape you.
Last thing, what you find in these cars, its not 10% what i have in my base, so stop to think you are now overstuffed because you got some PA and bozars.

Margaux

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2014, 06:29:10 pm »
I'm sure Hetzer wanted to have stayed with us. But now you only have these things. Big deal. The boys who lost things were not very attentive, I had already advised to dont let anything of high value at bases. But fuck it, war continues. They know get everything back and know how to use the weapons they have.

I had access to bbs base long time in this server, Reno always full of car, etc. I did not steal any car. So I guess I'm noob.

Asland

• YouWantToKnowWhoIAm? AskOthersTheyThinkTheyKnow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2014, 06:38:38 pm »
Oh, you must be one of the two little balls from hetzer.. Number 1 or number 2? You are this kind of guy who run out when you see ennemy rushing you..
Nope...this whining just caught my attention, but the fact that you assume that also means that you probably assume other things like how good you are  ;)
but i dont know if idiots like you will understand...
Another example...
In some weeks or months, server will be wiped. You will lost all that shit. but what you will not lost, is your fucking bad reputation.
About rape, a raper is an idiot, because everyone will hate him, shoot him, and dont trust him.
I have 5 years experience in game, you have 5 weeks so just stfu , and we will see after wipe  ;D
5 years experience, hmn....you know that this former friend of yours can make an alt  8)
But for me, enter a base, steal 7 cars and think im good, its not a rape, its a fag strike.
Nope, you have been raped...
A rape is when 10guys enter a base, killing everyone and mercs, take all stuff and leave.
...and ths Hetzer guy was alone  ;D
The last, and first guy, who try rape me, have stop the game for always. I have rape him back, and ,kill his team like 5 times at 1vs4 1vs5. I have probably screens, will surch and post them.
Nobody cares man  8)
Last thing, what you find in these cars, its not 10% what i have in my base, so stop to think you are now overstuffed because you got some PA and bozars.
Who...me...nope...it was your teammate  8)

...shitty forum alt...useless rotten troll...just a petite troll...half pubescent schoolgirl...assland is TB trap noob...one of the two little balls from hetzer...idiots like you...A noob...noobie...12years old kid...totaly dumb...Assland is Hawkts...the biggest noob ever...noob HawkTS...

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2014, 06:48:49 pm »
OMG, i have nothing more to say, stop waste my time.

You must be an 12years old kid. just fuck yourself and go learn to play, but you will fast understand that comportement like you have is a lame.

You have NOT RAPED ME because i have no car in this base, i have my own tent, im not stupid.

No one rape be, and no one will never rape me.

Yes im too good, too good to waste time with noobs, im bored after 5years trying to help noobs, and see they still idiots.

A rape is when 10guys enter a base, killing everyone and mercs, take all stuff and leave.

...and ths Hetzer guy was alone  ;D

Yes, you proove here that you are totaly dumb, and know nothing about the game. hetzer have kill no one, just steal like a fag during tc, and when tc was ended we come and kill him like ever. Now STFU et return play with your barbie.