March 28, 2024, 02:22:23 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Wormsign Quits & A Warning  (Read 3945 times)

Wormsign

Wormsign Quits & A Warning
« on: March 05, 2014, 12:53:16 am »
I've been getting bored of this game for some time now. Ever since people starting leaving for Fo2, or other reasons, the lack of population has made most guarded towns like ghost towns. It already took patience to stand around waiting for people to shop so I could rob them, but now it takes even longer! Hub becoming a No-PvP zone also is disappointing me. The thing that has kept me going is the awesome friends I've made. Anne, The Iron Hand (Respect the Don bitches), Gianni.. to only name a few of many. I've learned a lot about other players, though they would have no idea about my listening in on them. Some of you know about the project I named W.I.N. the Worm Intelligence Network. I have been listening to a large number of radio channels (thousands), steadily moving towards covering them all! It was supposed to be a secret but now it doesn't matter. I would love to keep playing this game and would probably return if/when there is a population boom! There are a few changes I think it could use but none of them are reasons for my leaving.

My account names are: Oregonian, Wormsign, .Wormsign., -Wormsign-, Lazeria, and Bloody Mary. Any other character claiming to be me is not telling the truth.

I received two mails today.

caper:
unless u are --wormsign-- i fear ur guildies are getting baseraped...i came too late to warn em, i saw a --wormsign-- say 'i need someone to take me to base' and amor has been impersonating to baserape a lot lately according to forum.

Mika:
I screwed up... :-[
I led someone to your base...
The only defence I have is I killed "him"... his name is ~wormsign~~

I believe the culprit is amor. The guy who can't be creative to impersonate people and instead steals their identity. Look here for his past transgressions:

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=4744.0
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=4772.0

amor and I also don't get along. I have no proof it was him but I assume and hope GM can easily check those characters with amor and find out.
Nothing was posted in Banhammer Strikes about his last offenses (perhaps he got a warning) but I hope to see one soon.

Kilgore:
Stealing nicknames or faction names will result in removal of characters/factions.

Warning.
Temporary ban.
Permanent ban.

amor you uncreative little slime. You are the only one to ever base rape me. I hope you enjoy left-overs because as you may have noticed there was only shit at that base!
I've been giving it all away to newbs and friends since I've been planning on leaving.

Edit: amor got nothing, Mika served swift justice at the base. :)

I will probably be around, here and there, from time to time. Keeping my characters alive (at least until a wipe) and popping in on the forums occasionally.

Anne will be put in charge of the Thieves Guild.

To all the other members I may not have been able to see and say good bye to, good bye! Sorry we didn't grow as much as we would have liked. There is always the future :)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 03:19:51 am by Wormsign »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: Wormsign Quits & A Warning
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 01:03:38 am »
yees, finally the worthless player leaving!

I jizzed myself

Wormsign

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 01:05:45 am »
I guess that's one down one to go (you).

Seriously though, I was far from useless. I was just useful in other ways.
I really don't know why you have a problem with me, or why you always make dumb-ass comments in the majority of your forum posts. They aren't even funny, just stupid.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 01:09:55 am by Wormsign »

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 01:25:47 am »
Mika:
I screwed up... :-[
I led someone to your base...
I can confirm that "~wormsign~~" did in fact pull a fast one on me. I was gonna start a thread in suggestions to ban spoofing. Didn't realize it was already illegal.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 05:42:06 am by Mika A Noire »
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 04:46:15 am »

I really don't know why you have a problem with me, or why you always make dumb-ass comments in the majority of your forum posts. They aren't even funny, just stupid.
You POS, all you do is stay in your safe place hub, stealing from noobs with your weak possy!

You bring great shame! Dishonor to family

BLAH BLAH BLAH, GTFO ALREADY, UNINSTALL :D
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 05:00:10 am by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Wormsign

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 06:33:08 am »

You POS, all you do is stay in your safe place hub, stealing from noobs with your weak possy!

You bring great shame! Dishonor to family

BLAH BLAH BLAH, GTFO ALREADY, UNINSTALL :D

Because I'm a thief I stick around where people are going to feel safer bringing valuables. I don't like the new safe Hub either, as I've said before. I also wouldn't be in Hub most of the time if people were actually in other towns. I don't join one of the TC factions because then I would have to be on teamspeak with asshats like you. Listening to the typical epeen shit talk that always degrades into racist, homophobic insults etc. Noobs are idiots. Don't you call them shit all the time? How the fuck is me robbing them any worst then you insulting them. If you meant new players. Gtfo you fucking retard. Anyone who actually knows the Thieves Guild knows we don't abuse newbs. Jesus fucking christ you are a moron. I've given more shit away to people than you ever will. All you fucking do is parade on the forums posting jack ass responses to people, and posting huge dumbass memes that you think are funny. You don't know a god damned thing about me so shut your fucking mouth. Think I'm the reason newbies leave the game? Think again. It's verbally abusive, low intelligence, epeen swinging dicks like yourself. Zero respect for anyone who doesn't play the game to your satisfaction. I'm sorry we aren't all robots. You cunt mother fucking bitch.

Grow up and talk to people with some respect for a change. You'll have more friends.

Here's a meme for you STALKER:

« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 06:43:27 am by Wormsign »

BurstDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 07:48:32 am »

Oh, this is your picture, nice face stalker i can bet momy is proud of you. ;D

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 07:58:08 am »

only nabs cares

The Account

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2014, 10:20:41 am »
I wish you good luck and great determination to, and for your future endeavors and I really look forvard for some more front-porch philosophy! ;)

I will surely give a re-listen to the Destroy the Opposition album in your honor.

And to comment on all the hate..
  ...bahh!
I won't preach. Let's listen to some music instead!

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

Heron Therapist

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2014, 05:05:24 pm »
worm, you owe me a few bullets !

Strike

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2014, 05:15:24 pm »
He left already, no point talking more about this.

Carder52

• A Man of His Word~Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2014, 04:36:30 am »
Goodbye, old foe.
We just want to make the wasteland a better place, free of crime and injustice, no matter how many bullets it takes.

These are our words