Username:

Password:

Topic: Scripts...  (Read 8391 times)

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Scripts...
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2014, 05:28:00 pm »
Currently we jail bots/autoclickers when spotted, we ban only bots/autoclickers that are exploiting bugs.

After wipe there will be a clear rule that bots and autoclickers will be banned on sight. Maybe this won't help in all cases. Burglar looks very advanced, it took me a while to watch his patterns and test it a bit by teleporting into various places. A piece of good work ;) however, we are against machines playing the game effectively, as it's simply not fair vs players. With a bit of experience from the first session I think we'll know what should be allowed and what shouldn't. For example, fixboy autoclickers are fine for me, because they do what game interface should do; therefore, if it happens we don't have new fixboy with wipe, then it will be still allowed.

The Burglar

• View Profile
Re: Scripts...
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2014, 07:36:10 pm »
Why so many anger OneQuestionMK2?

I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND THAT I SAVED A SCREENCAP OF THIS POST AND WILL FOR SURE INVOKE THESE WORDS MULTIPLE TIMES AFTER THE WIPE WHEN I CATCH YOUR BBS BUDDIES ESPECIALLY SEKI BOTTING 24/7.
Heh, another Don Quixote. It is doubtfull Seki is boting 24/7, because he sometimes play and take part in PvP activieties. and abusing some of the game features is much more profitable and easier than botting.
And I see in you another hating crybaby who can not loose and blame others calling them cheaters.
Just learn how to play, how to win, how to lose and how to report real cheaters.
Do not accusse others without proofs.

PS REMOVE RESOURCES AND OTHER BOTTABLES FROM PRIVATE LOCATIONS

Oh nice, you can add color to your rage post, without that we propaply couldn't read this :).

And I propose REMOVE ALL BOTTABLES :)
Wait what I did say?
Remove whole game? No way :)

What do you mean by bottables? Because everythong in this game is bottables or can be. Unless it is just a part of the scenery.

PS.
I know he is a Troll, so am I :)