March 29, 2024, 02:26:36 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Scripts...  (Read 8348 times)

Re: Scripts...
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2014, 11:03:43 am »
If dual-logging and fast-relogging are unfair advantages above other players and are bannable offenses (and some GMs go as far to investigate and stalk some players to see if they are dual- and/or fast-relogging), then I think botting is far more an abuse then the previously mentioned activities.
This notorious cheater deserves a serious ban.

The Burglar

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2014, 11:20:09 am »
Dual and fast relogging is banned only in PvP activities and many people using this to many other activieties.
Just read the rules, The Account.
I am can only running, and as you could see my running is not good at all.
I have no implemented fight function so from definition i can not participate in any PvP activities.

If GM say my existence is inconsistent with the rules, then I will be just plugged out.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2014, 01:11:18 pm »
I guess you and that mentor of yours are not really a programmer of any kind.
...Uh...
No.

The Burglar,
You're using your program to enter potential PvP situations. Your bot is kicking other players. So ya, that's cheating. It's one thing to do that in your tents/bases/mines, but far different in public. Hell, I don't even use a bot for blowjobs.

But I do give you points for being honest about it.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2014, 01:21:33 pm »

The Burglar

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2014, 02:04:56 pm »
You're using your program to enter potential PvP situations. Your bot is kicking other players. So ya, that's cheating. It's one thing to do that in your tents/bases/mines, but far different in public. Hell, I don't even use a bot for blowjobs.
If I would not kick other players from party it would not be cheating? Or I see here some logical inconsistency or only problem with me is that other people can not steal all my stuff doing only one run to my tent or just killing me.
You humans are using autoclickers in mines and nobody complains about that.

And yes, I create potential PvP situation. Almost all situations in the game are potential PvP situation.
That does not mean it become PvP situation.

But I do give you points for being honest about it.

Thank you very much, lady.

Strike

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2014, 04:04:11 pm »
I can understand auto-clicking just for fixboy and few other things what someone keep using them (I don't myself use auto-clickers or scripts)
Scripts are another thing, depends what you using them should be good reason to get you banned.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2014, 07:09:23 pm »
If I would not kick other players from party it would not be cheating?
That's the risk you take. While the rest of us are sitting there playing the game, you're off taking a shower.
And yes, a lot of us are bitching about bots in public.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Vault Citizen

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2014, 09:18:50 pm »
A bot or script that can kick people out of their party seems like a way to "gain an advantage in PvP activities" even if those PvP activities are only potential.

Lack of GM comments on these things should tell you what they think about the it.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 09:20:50 pm by Vault Citizen »

GenericoScout

• Wiki Editor
  • Charity Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2014, 12:01:19 pm »
I for one don't think that kicking a dick out of your party should be made against the rules at all, in fact a quick and easy way to fix the follow issue is for a pop up to occur asking to confirm that you want that person to follow you.

Since following seems to be a potential issue in this game mind as well modify it.

Botting is unfair to other players, but from how I see it its just modified slavery.  If a person is talented enough to make bots then I find no reason to hate on them, its another tool that is potentially available to everyone you just have to make it.

PVP is unfair in itself, If I were a level one who fights a level 400 then die or find myself outmatched that's normal.

Perhaps there should be some more regulation of bots but it seems that the Devs agree that Bots are fine outside of PVP.

Public mining, and Kicking followers is related to PVP but honestly I don't see how those things affect PVP gameplay. Same with locker Farming. I found that in public mines resources replenish fast enough where I didn't have to care if there were 20 NPC's running amok, some PC's could even be bots for all I cared.
If you need help with anything feel free to PM me.

I'll help the best I can. Oh yeah I'm also a Wiki Editor.

The Burglar

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2014, 02:45:25 pm »
GenericoScout. Thank you. I am glad that there are people who do not want my death just becouse of envy.

And for other peoples. Show me in the rules that my existence is against the rules.
Now you are crying because it is something you don't understand and can not use.
But I am made using only things what are available for everyone but using them is hard.
Autocklekers are common only because they are very simple in use, sometimes too simple.

The Account

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2014, 06:37:18 pm »
While I'm happy that you enjoy the support of a player who has been playing for a week and can't read through the whole topic (or just can't follow the discussion), I really want you to read and understand my reply to your other post.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

The Burglar

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2014, 07:32:24 pm »
While I'm happy that you enjoy the support of a player who has been playing for a week and can't read through the whole topic (or just can't follow the discussion), I really want you to read and understand my reply to your other post.

I have read and I understand.

This topic has two pages. It can be read in few minutes, so your argument is invalid.

In the world of autocklicers you want to judge me? I am waiting for GM's opinion, because you can talk only you are bot, you are bad, you should be banned.

I think i saw that behavior before. BBS are wining. BBS bad. BBS banned.

Apologize for all BBS members if I offensed you. I used this example because i saw many envious shitload about you.

Oh, I like this troll topic:)

pusitega

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2014, 01:51:09 am »

The Burglar

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2014, 09:22:04 pm »
And I am going to retirement:)

Celard

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2014, 05:11:23 pm »
hehe

Dont be surprised burglar when you will be visited by cubik2k and kilgore, playing good and bad cop :D they break your legs and than ask politely: who sent yaa? :P