April 27, 2024, 01:59:14 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Global game suggestions for a better tomorow  (Read 15302 times)

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Global game suggestions for a better tomorow
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2014, 09:08:18 am »
Ho yeah corax you are true on that point, but are there players really farming at those places ? Not Rly sure about that, waterworks have a rly nice large map, so in my point of view the fact that it's a farm point is a waste for such a map.

+ i don't rly like the idea of free farm aera, and yeah i didn't though about mines, but yes in my idea it should be small TC zone ^^

Gorishimo

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2014, 10:23:33 am »
All the place i suggested are filled with NPC to kill first so it's PVE, the fact is it's unsafe PVE cause some other players can come and attack, i don't rly see what is PVE ? If you are PVE addict and don't wana met players it's just playing Fallout 2 solo.
Not everyone plays this game for the PvP. My self and my buddies for example play this purely for nostalgia reasons. We used to play Fallout when were but teenagers and to now be able to play the game to gether is a lot of fun. We do not care for PVP, at least not in this game. We play other games for that. And to say that if you only care for PVE that you should just play Fallout 2 is retarded. You really want to make this server die out do don't you?

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2014, 10:46:20 am »
Ho yeah corax you are true on that point, but are there players really farming at those places ? Not Rly sure about that, waterworks have a rly nice large map, so in my point of view the fact that it's a farm point is a waste for such a map.

+ i don't rly like the idea of free farm aera, and yeah i didn't though about mines, but yes in my idea it should be small TC zone ^^

Ok, maybe i am the only one who gathers there chemical components:)
Good to hear we agree with each other:)
Of course that map is great for PvP. But for now it is only source of chemical components i know. but that propably will be changed after WIPE. If yes then make from that place the biggest warzone what wasteland ever seen:)
free farm area? no, but farm area inside warzone is useless:)

Mona

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2014, 12:33:06 am »
Not the only one :) I like to go to Themepark to craft some Nuka, Junkyard for ep, Waterworks for chem components, making cigarettes at Tobacco farm - I even met others there and we didn't kill each other at first sight.

Since gathering on bases will come to an end, more ppl will go out for resources without militia there. I'm ok with some troll suicide bombers but coming with an army of friends to fight for resources, is a bit nonsense.

I think Kilgore's reason was to make ppl come out of their bases/tents, for other reason than tc, and do some fun together.
I even met one of my friends while waiting for the still at Hub. He was making like 500 rot gut there so we begin to talk and became friends. He even took me to Junkyard to buy my first car :)
So it's a good idea, opportunity to meet others, I hope it will be used well.

Strike

« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2014, 12:52:02 pm »
I think Kilgore's reason was to make ppl come out of their bases/tents, for other reason than tc, and do some fun together.
Yeah, I think that is enough good reason.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2014, 02:58:37 am »
I agreed for tobaco farm maybe, even if i think smaller challenge for smaller taem is good, but i think keeping a goop map like waterworks only for farm chemicals is wasted.