April 28, 2024, 07:42:53 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Global game suggestions for a better tomorow  (Read 15304 times)

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
Re: Global game suggestions for a better tomorow
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2014, 11:54:54 pm »
55 range sniper rifle would be even better then gauss

-1 AP, +5 crit chance/power sniper rifle is already better than gauss.

GenericoScout

• Wiki Editor
  • Charity Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2014, 12:20:33 am »
Most of these things will just make the game harder for most players.

In caves honestly I think you should be able to find lockers with cave specific items. Especially when encountering mercs/humans we love to stash things.

Not all items should have stat bonuses, but it'd be nice if some of them do.
If you need help with anything feel free to PM me.

I'll help the best I can. Oh yeah I'm also a Wiki Editor.

Gorishimo

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2014, 10:17:05 am »
I will probebly not make a lot of friends with this question but what is the reason behind making the "Fast Shot" trait remove two action points from 2handed guns. Does that not promote 2ap Turbo Plasma faggotry?

In my opinion it is way to easy to get 2ap shots with guns, especially since that build also gives you room to easely take every Thoughness/Life giver perk making it super easy to create a big tank that mow's down targets in a singel turn.

As a person who prefers to play aimed hitters I would like to see a better balance between the two because as it is now these Fast Shot characters are ridiculously easy to make and quite OP.

Oke, time to duck I guess /o\

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2014, 03:42:13 pm »
Does that not promote 2ap Turbo Plasma faggotry?

2ap turbofagotts and all rest of turnbasedfagottery relate to an other world, the world of turn based players, in my opinion turn based should just be totaly disabled, but it's an other debate.

Keep in mind here i only try to suggest easy and fast suggestions.

I like the idea of adding change of +x range on weapons and i think max +3 is good to not unbalance rare weapons who have no random stats, or add random stats to rare items, also an other not rly urgent debate.

Pointless. Looks like you forgot that Town Control was enabled several days after server launch.

I didn't even know that u enable/disable TC, but i think that involves manual actions and it's not natural economic upgrade for a gang, reaching something like 500k to buy faction names result in developping craft/barter/base/tents/vehicules first.

If you just activate TC for 10k caps after 1 week, i can just buy 10k base and rush monkey bg/pvp char to lvl 24 (1or2 days) and start stocking miniguns until tc start, so i need i 1 tent and 20k (base/professions)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 03:53:29 pm by dskpnk »

Gorishimo

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2014, 09:06:51 pm »
in my opinion turn based should just be totaly disabled, but it's an other debate.
I would be very sad if that happend. There has to be a alternative fix then just to remove it. Perhaps putting a cap on the numbers of times a player can attack, no mather his AP, like say three or four times, after wich you would get the "strain might kill you" text. Any AP left you could just use on walking/reloading/healing.

I guess the OPness of 2ap shots is less in real time combat since you can run away while being blasted at, but it still takes only about 3 and a half seconds to finish my action points shooting. And ones your action points are empty it is alot easier to run, wait two action points, shoot, run, wait two action points, shoot

That said, have not done a lot of player versus player yet and I could be just herping and derping. Better to just ignore my rants~

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2014, 01:01:59 am »
Modifying some of my ideas :

No combat slaves
Max 1 companion for 300pp (so to have companion need to waste a trait) + max speech
Max 2 mercenary for 300pp

- More xp for repair/science
- Xp for trade ? (only for perfect trade, i mean equal valor trade, formula : valor of trade/100, so if u trade for 3000 u got 30xp)
- Infinite tent per players as suggested on an other thread
- Buff HKg11/e in order they makes more damages than p90
- Nerf c4 to max damages 200
- Nerf mine to max damages 250 + 100% cripled legs
- Force  Jinxed Jack to finish the tiny tank interface pvp (http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=225.msg31115#msg31115) and use it as default interface for the game.
- Add APA and APAmkII for enclave lovers (same stats as PA/HPA maybe with some little difference like there are for BA/EA)
- Pulse rifle max range 40 + same knock effect as a RL
- Replace poison resist/rad resist stats on armors with + sneak/barter/lockpick/weapons/doc/fa skills points on armors.
- Add +stats to clothe (example doctor coat give + doctor skill or elegant suits give + barter skill)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 01:54:15 am by dskpnk »

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2014, 08:11:41 am »
Modifying some of my ideas :

No combat slaves
+1
Max 1 companion for 300pp (so to have companion need to waste a trait) + max speech
Max 2 mercenary for 300pp
-1, rather make companions die pernamently in PvP places(TC,WH,NRA,etc) like now in caravans
for mercs limitation of hiring for those whos mercs die often
+1
- Xp for trade ? (only for perfect trade, i mean equal valor trade, formula : valor of trade/100, so if u trade for 3000 u got 30xp)
No, just no.
+1
- Buff HKg11/e in order they makes more damages than p90
- Force  Jinxed Jack to finish the tiny tank interface pvp (http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=225.msg31115#msg31115) and use it as default interface for the game.
- Add APA and APAmkII for enclave lovers (same stats as PA/HPA maybe with some little difference like there are for BA/EA)
- Pulse rifle max range 40 + same knock effect as a RL
It sounds good but whatever:)
- Replace poison resist/rad resist stats on armors with + sneak/barter/lockpick/weapons/doc/fa skills points on armors.
- Add +stats to clothe (example doctor coat give + doctor skill or elegant suits give + barter skill)
+1

-And maybe some new implant modules
-Brock Flowers and Xander Roots from Homesteaders
-Posibility of transfer dog between players
-Less HQ ores in private mines but posible spawn gold/uranium sometimes (rare, one-two veins in one week)
-Increase prices of selling Gecko Pelts to Maida Buckner, now they are worth less than junk but much harder to get.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2014, 04:12:27 pm »
1 / Main problem is Ultra domination of swarms/big team/alliance, to solve it i suggest new TC window and more location for locker/gear spawn :

A - TC windows ::

I rly think we should try one hour TC windows at same time in all town, with a 1h gap between let me explain :
        - Today if team X take a closed TC timed town it 24h of free loot so 48 locker spawn (it amazing according to one fight a day)
        - Non timed town are good but you don't rly have challenge to win the town because u can loose it 15 min after
But :
        - If the TC window is 1hour with 1hour closed window u have max 3 lock spawn first time u take the city, if no attack or succesfull defending u will hae 4 lockers spwans so interest to defend your city.
         - Bring militia back with 20 min respawn so to have a full 6 militia u need to keep town 2hours (militia is good for RP/craft/mine/trade). So with that militia not rly OP, you have to defend if u wana keep it, maybe some TC gang will not abuse militia PK and try APK roleplay and a chance to see more players in towns. It just bring back a feature, i think disabling an existent feature is bad.
         - And the main interest is if all city have the same opened windows ultra town domination will be harder because if you attack u can loose ur city for the next 2 hours. More interest for high speech timer, more attack/defense, windows for everyone in the world. So if X takes Y's city, they need to split to defend or Z can take an other city.
         - Same chance for good stuff as we have now, maybe little more drugs/ammo/ressources in locker, cause actualy one locker furnitures spawn is rly shitty even for 1 player, TC mainly involves min 5-6 players.
         - Combine Reno map for deleting grids and make Reno a TC town.
         - Combine Necro as previously for Reno and make Necropolis a TC Town.

We tried many things for TC and i think it can be interesting especialy for small gang at big GTM time 7pm to 11pm when big swarms online they can take a third town wild bigger gang fight for their city, actualy at this GTM u take Klamath and Gecko and you are OP for 96 lockers spawns, so swarms just focus those towns and get safe loot, become stronger with infinite resssource from 96 locker/day and start ultra domination, and focus small PVP places owing all small friend groups.

B -  Small TC locations no faction names needed

- With same model as town TC i suggested before but not faction needed just a message showing the location is being taken.

a -Tobacoo farm :

- Locker : nuka/cigs/beer/mentat/tobacco/Barley/watter bottles/wood/caps 30min respawn.
- Tools : Brewerage Device/workbench/still
- Ressources : wood/tobaco/fibers/fruits/iron/minerals 30 min respawn
- NPC : gecko/golden gecko/brahmine/elder fire gecko.
- No minimum player rquested to take the place, low tier stuff required.
- Small low tier militia guards (max 2)

b - Ghost farm :

- Locker : nuka/cigs/beer/mentat/tobacco/Barley/watter bottles/wood/broc&xander/caps 30min respawn.
- Tools : Brewerage Device/workbench/still
- Ressources : wood/tobaco/fibers/fruits/iron/minerals 30 min respawn
- NPC : ants/small radscorpions/gecko/golden gecko/brahmine/elder fire gecko.
- No minimum player requested to take the place, low tier stuff required.
- Small low tier militia guards (max 2)
- Map modification : second exit/enter north and second undergroud exit/enter north too.

c - New reno stables :

- Locker : caps/empty hypo/empty/jet canister/brahmine shit/ bio med gel/chemicals/stimpacks 30min respawn.
- Ressources : wood/chemicals/electronic parts/fruits/brahmine shit 30 min respawn
- Tools : Brewerage Device/workbench/still/medical workbench
- NPC : A lot of yakuza with elder Yakuza as this place is controled by mafia/brahmines 30min respawn.
- Minimum players requested  to take the place 2, Medium tier stuff required.
- Small low tier militia guards (max 3 spawing in building and not taking agro on yakuza NPC at the outside)
- Map modification : second exit/entrance north.

d - Waterworks :

- Locker : caps/empty hypo/empty/jet canister/brahmine shit/ bio med gel/chemicals/stimpacks 30min respawn.
- Ressources : wood/chemicals/electronic parts/fruits 30 min respawn
- Tools : Brewerage Device/workbench/still/medical workbench
- NPC : Deathclaws as previously in warehouse with elder deathclaw 30min respawn.
- Minimum players requested  to take the place 2, Medium tier stuff required.
- Small low tier militia guards (max 3 spawing in building and not taking agro on deathcalw NPC at the outside)

C / Locker spawning system but on NPC (involving karma issues):

As for actual place but if possible place the loot on NPC to prevent sneak/ac troll looting.

a - Library :

- Ressources : Waterpump/junk/metal parts on the floor 30 min respawn.
- Tools : workbench
- NPC : Regulator guards + regulator elder, if u kill them u got good loot from dead bodys but u lost karma, add on the elder Regulator a chance of droping advanced/unique medium gear + skill books.
- Map modification : North entrance.

b - Warehouse :

- Ressources : wood/junk/metal parts&hq/gun powders&hq/alloys&hq in basement lockers 30 min respawn.
- Tools : Workbench in basement/Brewerage Device/still/meat table
- Npc : Gun Runner guards & elder Gunrunner guard dropping advanced/unique medium/top tier gear, u lost karma to boneyard.

c - Crater :

- Npc : Hord of ghouls with elder ghoul droping medium/top tier  advanced/unique gear, loosing karma to Necropolis.
- Map modification : hudge rad (3x glow)
- Ressources : HQ ore/HQminerals/Uranium 30 min respawn.

d - Cathedral :

Container : random chance in graves to spawm low/medium/top tier advanced/unique gear/skill books.
NPC : Follower of the apocalypse, if you dig graves they attack and you lost karma to follower of the apocalipse when u kill them.
Ressources : water pump/junk/metal parts spawing on floor 30min.
Tools : workbench/Brewerage Device/still

f - Junkyard :

- Npc : hubologist + elder hubologist dropping chanec good gear
- tool : workbench/still/Brewerage Device
- ressources : metal parts/junk on the floor

g - Golghota :

- Npc : Hord of ghouls with elder ghouls.
- Container : random chance in graves to spawm low/medium/top tier advanced/unique gear/skill books.

h - Theme park :

- NPC : raider & elder raider droping low tiers advanced gear
- tool : still/breuvage device/nuka machine/water pump/meat table
- Ressources : fruits/junk/metal parts

e - Mariposa/Ares/Navaro/Sierra/Glow

NPC : A lot of related NPC outside&inside the location with one elder last floor droping advanced/unique medium/top tier gear/implants, karma drop to concerned faction (mutants/enclave/bos/robots) 1hours respawn. Make it harsh with a lot of NPC and elder NPC using and droping bozard/vindicator/pa/hpa etc etc.
Ressources : hq ressources in lockers/ first floor of bases 30 min respawn
Tools : Advanced workbench/Medical workbench

Here server need wipe

D \ General game suggestions :

- Improve content of actual encounter locker with custom stast stuff.
- Improve chance to met players a lot during travelling.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2014, 04:19:49 pm »
All is updated in main post

Kaaon

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2014, 04:26:17 pm »
A - TC windows ::
TC windows are very good thing, much more players will come over 1 hours for next 24h loot then coming to take empty town which will anyways take someone else in few hours..
some factions have no reason to come and fight because when they want TC loot they can come over night and take town without fighting when most of players are sleeping which sucks

but removing militia was good step i think

- Improve content of actual encounter locker with custom stast stuff.
-1 .. encounter footlockers are very easy for everyone, you can farm them without fighting easily, you dont even need any armor,weapon,ammo nothing.. just lockpick skill and they can be also botted, they are too easy to be source of good items..

+1 chance to encounter other players is VERY low, i didnt encoutered any player in last 2 months of playing every day  :o

Strike

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2014, 04:34:31 pm »
@dskpnk

I also would like to see some new places which could be used for Town Control.

Totally with this suggestion, people should meet more often in encounters.

No combat slaves
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=4451.msg37237#msg37237

+1 I love repair and science skills, yet I don't get much experience from it.

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=5116.msg36993#msg36993

+1, I think we already had enough of those bomber tricks?

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2014, 05:03:16 pm »
yeah for the already posted suggestion i just regroup the ideas i think are not hard coding and usefull in this post.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2014, 03:47:06 pm »
Make something for shitty hth build who knock you each time they hit, it's just lame and totaly no fun fighting against those trolls build.

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2014, 07:16:46 pm »
+1

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2014, 09:06:31 pm »
Make something for shitty hth build who knock you each time they hit, it's just lame and totaly no fun fighting against those trolls build.

cubik fixed it already, it's just waiting for update