April 27, 2024, 02:05:21 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Global game suggestions for a better tomorow  (Read 15303 times)

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Global game suggestions for a better tomorow
« on: February 22, 2014, 07:20:06 pm »
So i am playing this game for 5 years now, and i fells something like 2238 those last times, so here one thread about all my previous suggestions, those are not hard core coding things, only some map modifications (adding lockers and NPC/modify TC windows and militia rate)

TC :

- Separate faction name (allowing to start TC) and faction bases, 10k caps to start TC is too easy !
- All towns with multi windows all at same time (ex: Reeding : 8am to 9am/10am to 11pm so when u take town ur gang have locker spawn safe for 1h)
- All TC windows open means that big gang will have to split or abandon city to defend and small gang can take an other city (no more ultra domination of tc locker)
- Militia*

New PVP location for everyone :
(more details send to killgore via PM)

1 / Main problem is Ultra domination of swarms/big team/alliance, to solve it i suggest new TC window and more location for locker/gear spawn :

A - TC windows ::

I rly think we should try one hour TC windows at same time in all town, with a 1h gap between let me explain :
        - Today if team X take a closed TC timed town it 24h of free loot so 48 locker spawn (it amazing according to one fight a day)
        - Non timed town are good but you don't rly have challenge to win the town because u can loose it 15 min after
But :
        - If the TC window is 1hour with 1hour closed window u have max 3 lock spawn first time u take the city, if no attack or succesfull defending u will hae 4 lockers spwans so interest to defend your city.
         - Bring militia back with 20 min respawn so to have a full 6 militia u need to keep town 2hours (militia is good for RP/craft/mine/trade). So with that militia not rly OP, you have to defend if u wana keep it, maybe some TC gang will not abuse militia PK and try APK roleplay and a chance to see more players in towns. It just bring back a feature, i think disabling an existent feature is bad.
         - And the main interest is if all city have the same opened windows ultra town domination will be harder because if you attack u can loose ur city for the next 2 hours. More interest for high speech timer, more attack/defense, windows for everyone in the world. So if X takes Y's city, they need to split to defend or Z can take an other city.
         - Same chance for good stuff as we have now, maybe little more drugs/ammo/ressources in locker, cause actualy one locker furnitures spawn is rly shitty even for 1 player, TC mainly involves min 5-6 players.
         - Combine Reno map for deleting grids and make Reno a TC town.
         - Combine Necro as previously for Reno and make Necropolis a TC Town.

We tried many things for TC and i think it can be interesting especialy for small gang at big GTM time 7pm to 11pm when big swarms online they can take a third town wild bigger gang fight for their city, actualy at this GTM u take Klamath and Gecko and you are OP for 96 lockers spawns, so swarms just focus those towns and get safe loot, become stronger with infinite resssource from 96 locker/day and start ultra domination, and focus small PVP places owing all small friend groups.

B -  Small TC locations no faction names needed

- With same model as town TC i suggested before but not faction needed just a message showing the location is being taken.

a -Tobacoo farm :

- Locker : nuka/cigs/beer/mentat/tobacco/Barley/watter bottles/wood/caps 30min respawn.
- Tools : Brewerage Device/workbench/still
- Ressources : wood/tobaco/fibers/fruits/iron/minerals 30 min respawn
- NPC : gecko/golden gecko/brahmine/elder fire gecko.
- No minimum player rquested to take the place, low tier stuff required.
- Small low tier militia guards (max 2)

b - Ghost farm :

- Locker : nuka/cigs/beer/mentat/tobacco/Barley/watter bottles/wood/broc&xander/caps 30min respawn.
- Tools : Brewerage Device/workbench/still
- Ressources : wood/tobaco/fibers/fruits/iron/minerals 30 min respawn
- NPC : ants/small radscorpions/gecko/golden gecko/brahmine/elder fire gecko.
- No minimum player requested to take the place, low tier stuff required.
- Small low tier militia guards (max 2)
- Map modification : second exit/enter north and second undergroud exit/enter north too.

c - New reno stables :

- Locker : caps/empty hypo/empty/jet canister/brahmine shit/ bio med gel/chemicals/stimpacks 30min respawn.
- Ressources : wood/chemicals/electronic parts/fruits/brahmine shit 30 min respawn
- Tools : Brewerage Device/workbench/still/medical workbench
- NPC : A lot of yakuza with elder Yakuza as this place is controled by mafia/brahmines 30min respawn.
- Minimum players requested  to take the place 2, Medium tier stuff required.
- Small low tier militia guards (max 3 spawing in building and not taking agro on yakuza NPC at the outside)
- Map modification : second exit/entrance north.

d - Waterworks :

- Locker : caps/empty hypo/empty/jet canister/brahmine shit/ bio med gel/chemicals/stimpacks 30min respawn.
- Ressources : wood/chemicals/electronic parts/fruits 30 min respawn
- Tools : Brewerage Device/workbench/still/medical workbench
- NPC : Deathclaws as previously in warehouse with elder deathclaw 30min respawn.
- Minimum players requested  to take the place 2, Medium tier stuff required.
- Small low tier militia guards (max 3 spawing in building and not taking agro on deathcalw NPC at the outside)

C / Locker spawning system but on NPC (involving karma issues):

As for actual place but if possible place the loot on NPC to prevent sneak/ac troll looting.

a - Library :

- Ressources : Waterpump/junk/metal parts on the floor 30 min respawn.
- Tools : workbench
- NPC : Regulator guards + regulator elder, if u kill them u got good loot from dead bodys but u lost karma, add on the elder Regulator a chance of droping advanced/unique medium gear + skill books.
- Map modification : North entrance.

b - Warehouse :

- Ressources : wood/junk/metal parts&hq/gun powders&hq/alloys&hq in basement lockers 30 min respawn.
- Tools : Workbench in basement/Brewerage Device/still/meat table
- Npc : Gun Runner guards & elder Gunrunner guard dropping advanced/unique medium/top tier gear, u lost karma to boneyard.

c - Crater :

- Npc : Hord of ghouls with elder ghoul droping medium/top tier  advanced/unique gear, loosing karma to Necropolis.
- Map modification : hudge rad (3x glow)
- Ressources : HQ ore/HQminerals/Uranium 30 min respawn.

d - Cathedral :

Container : random chance in graves to spawm low/medium/top tier advanced/unique gear/skill books.
NPC : Follower of the apocalypse, if you dig graves they attack and you lost karma to follower of the apocalipse when u kill them.
Ressources : water pump/junk/metal parts spawing on floor 30min.
Tools : workbench/Brewerage Device/still

f - Junkyard :

- Npc : hubologist + elder hubologist dropping chanec good gear
- tool : workbench/still/Brewerage Device
- ressources : metal parts/junk on the floor

g - Golghota :

- Npc : Hord of ghouls with elder ghouls.
- Container : random chance in graves to spawm low/medium/top tier advanced/unique gear/skill books.

h - Theme park :

- NPC : raider & elder raider droping low tiers advanced gear
- tool : still/breuvage device/nuka machine/water pump/meat table
- Ressources : fruits/junk/metal parts

e - Mariposa/Ares/Navaro/Sierra/Glow

NPC : A lot of related NPC outside&inside the location with one elder last floor droping advanced/unique medium/top tier gear/implants, karma drop to concerned faction (mutants/enclave/bos/robots) 1hours respawn. Make it harsh with a lot of NPC and elder NPC using and droping bozard/vindicator/pa/hpa etc etc.
Ressources : hq ressources in lockers/ first floor of bases 30 min respawn
Tools : Advanced workbench/Medical workbench

Here server need wipe

2 / NPC PVP problem :

Follower system is pretty cool actually and interesting for build devellopement so instead of deleting totaly i think a big nerf could be done first to try to keep them usefull in PVP but not overpowered as now.

Followers :

The idea is to have 2 max follower per players.

- Slaves can't fight (only farming/transporting stuff)
- Companion are 300pp, 4hours respawn, lootable armors. 3 slaves.
- Mercs are 150pp, much more expensive. 4 slaves.

*Militia :

- Only start spawning when TC window is open, one each 10 min, so u have chance to have full militia once a day when u control town.
- Defending team can have small support of militia if other gang wait last moment to start TC (lame)
- So more interesting TC with chance to save militia and makes laws in your town (i think completely disable militia and break a working feature is bad)

- All NPC faction should be able to take towns and do TC and works like a classic faction with a base leader, those guy will postule for leadership on forum at begining of session or after that directly in game via claim leadership option if still enabled/working.

Followers Gameplay :

- One shortcut for regroup
- One shotcut for attack hight priority
- One shortcut for Flee

NPC Factions :

Slaves are unable to fight exept if u free him by quest or giving caps, if u decide to do that slave become like a follower (same build requests)
When a follower die make a 4h respawn time corresponding to 2 TC window i suggested before, so u not use them as kamikaze and dont have constant advantage of NPC.

3 / Economic crashes prevention :

No interests at banks just use bank to share account and safty.
Reduce max weight of slaves to nerf auto mining/private mines.

4 \ General game suggestions :

- Improve content of actual encounter locker with custom stast stuff.
- Improve chance to met players a lot during travelling.
- More xp for repair/science
- Xp for trade ? (only for perfect trade, i mean equal valor trade, formula : valor of trade/100, so if u trade for 3000 u got 30xp)
- Infinite tent per players as suggested on an other thread
- Buff HKg11/e in order they makes more damages than p90
- Nerf c4 to max damages 180
- Nerf mine to max damages 200 + 100% cripled legs
- Force  Jinxed Jack to finish the tiny tank interface pvp (http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=225.msg31115#msg31115) and use it as default interface for the game.
- Add the More visible sources of crafting materials + crosshair by Tutkarz in default client in order to help new players.
- Add APA and APAmkII for enclave lovers (same stats as PA/HPA maybe with some little difference like there are for BA/EA)
- Pulse rifle max range 40 + same knock effect as a RL
- Replace +poison resist/rad resist with + sneak skill points on armors.
- Add +stats to clothe (example doctor coat give + doctor skill or elegant suits give + barter skill)

Wipe server and start new session
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 02:40:47 am by dskpnk »

Strike

Re: Global game suggestions for a better tomorow
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 08:43:33 pm »
I think we already seen these suggestions, not all of these are for better tomorrow.

Only good suggestion, but something else must do before that will happen.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 11:52:41 pm »
I'm fine with everything but companion suggestion

VesperCore

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 09:43:28 am »
Charisma requirements 4 companions must be higher than suggested. 5 min for 1st maybe.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 10:54:47 am by VesperCore »

-- http://peacekeepersquad.freeforums.net --

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 10:29:51 am »
And move the TC area away from the main merchants. There's a few things worse that getting blasted while you're doing business in town because some asshats came in AFTER you and started shooting everything in sight.
GODDAMMIT!!!!! I WAS THERE FIRST!!!! YOU COULDA WAITED UNTIL I LEFT!!!!
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 12:50:36 am »
- All towns with multi windows all at same time (ex: Reeding : 8am to 9am/10am to 11pm so when u take town ur gang have locker spawn safe for 1h)
- All TC windows open means that big gang will have to split or abandon city to defend and small gang can take an other city (no more ultra domination of tc locker)
If you want good shit from lockers: EARN IT. Fight for it. Why do people want good stuff for free?
And do you really want to stand 15 minutes in a city just so you can loot some shitty stuff for next hour?
Cause I do TC for fights. And for fun. Not for that silly 0.1% chance that something rare spawn.

- Increase lockers content quality in encounters and also in caves with more medium unique/advanced gear.
Well, I agree... But at the same time: fuck the lockers! I want to have a chance to loot good stuff from killing creatures. Not from lame chests. WTF is this? "Pirate Treasure Simulator"? Or maybe "Box Stacking Simulator"... Then give me forklift, goddammit! :p

- Increase chance of special encounters (i fucking only found 6 in 5 years playing).
*sigh* Again, why do you want all the stuff being aquired so easily? If you get best shit too easily, then you will get bored really fast. So nay for this one.
Special/rare things should remain RARE. That's why they are called SPECIAL.

- Add locker in tobacco farm (nuka/beer/cigs) + 1 dead body with respawning loot (unique/advanced low tier gear) + hord of respawning wolfs with elder wolfs.

- Add content in lockers in Ghost farm (looting Fruits/Brahmine hides/gecko pelts/fibers) some respawning NPCs (gecko/goldend/elder fire gecko). Add locker in ghost farm underground with lockpick skill needed with chance of unique/advanced low tier stuff, more sources of minerals and some HQ veins. Second entrace to underground behind the house leading near water tank. Respawning inscets NPCs with elder 3d roach in underground.

- Add locker in Theme parks giving cigs/nuka/beer/guma glup beers/rot gut/jet, one grave with unique/advanced low tier stuff. Some respawning raiders with elder raider.

- Add locker with biomed/chemicals/jet canisters/empty hypotermics in water works, add multi high lockpick locker in hangar (fill with shit/codoms/iguana...) and small chance of good amount of high drugs (pshyco/buffout/jet/mentats/radx/rad away) + npc ?

- Add dead body with respawning loot (randoms 70% low/20%medium/7good/3rare) in crater and large hord of ghould with hsome elders ghouls. Maybe increase radiations.

- Add 70% random shitty stuff, 20% advanced/unique medium gear, 8% advanced/unique good gear in golghota's graves, fix blockers on middle cars.

- Add high lockpick locker with : unique/advanced medium gear,mfc/rot gut/sec in junkyard +s mall ammount of respawning elder enclave patrol guards protecting (4 high hp and good geared enclave armors npcs non lootable but good xp, if u kill them u lost karma to enclave).
Again, fuck the lockers. I want to kill stuff, not some Chest Opening Simulator.

- No more imlants/rare weapons in Reno/WH only unique/advanced top tiers gears
I would just delete those stupid boxes completely...

- Implants/rare weapons only in SE/Glow/Ares/Sierra/Mariposa reworked as harsh places to farm.
Hell yes for this. This should be the way to get top tier stuff. Not "Run to New Reno in bluesuit and get free shit"

- Only start spawning when TC window is open, one each 10 min, so u have chance to have full militia once a day when u control town.
- Defending team can have small support of militia if other gang wait last moment to start TC (lame)
militia is easy to kill, even if fully spawned. Their purpose was to defend town while owners were ofline. So meh...

- So more interesting TC with chance to save militia and makes laws in your town (i think completely disable militia and break a working feature is bad)
Militia was good idea, but it needed some rework, not deletion, I agree.
The militia gave you protection while bartering, taking loot from lockers etc. It gave you the feeling that the town is really yours.
And you had to take risk going to enemy town. Now it doesn't matter who owns the town, as you can be killed in your own city with ease...

- Min lvl for recruiting
Already done.

- More PP needed (150) so max companion is 2 and low intel build will be painfull to have second companion.
Requires wipe
- Min charisma 3 for recruting one companion, 6 for second one (so need mentat/beer/armor/glasses/implant) for 1cha characters if they want 2 followers.
WRONG. If you would need 150pp for companion, you need to have 10 charisma (so at least 5 charisma at start) + Good Nature trait to get second companion.

- Longer respawn time (1h or more)
Yes, that idea alone would take care of companion spam.

- Lootable armors of dead companions (nore more companion in BA/PA etc etc)
Have you ever seen companions in PA? No. Cause they can't use them.
And I'm against the idea, as you can blow the armors up anyway. (I once gave my companion awesome BA with +1AP. It blew up after first fight :D )

- Caps for recruiting first time (but possibility to check NPC stats first)
Won't help in any way.

I agree. Just get rid of combat slaves.

- Slave should be a definitive (because of tatoo) playable faction (all NPC faction should be able to start a TC timer as Enclave/BoS/Slavers/Raiders/VC/NCR).
No. It will just force you to have slaver alts...

- Slaver can take a private repeatable slaver quest (each 12h) possiblity to enslave a lvl 1 moonshiner if completed, this slaves are the only one able to use weapons (as actual mooshiners), so a full pack of 5~6 combats slaves@lvl 1 takes 3 days to gather.
That may be a good idea, but it won't prevent having cloned alts who will gather those moonshiners fast.

- When slaves loyality to low, slaves attacks you if they have weapons (some of ur idea for slaves loyality are good like the idea to beat them).
Well, it will be just pain in the ass if you put them in mine and they will attack you after some time...

Followers Gameplay :

- One shortcut for regroup
- One shotcut for attack hight priority
- One shortcut for Flee
Yes for all of these.

NPC Factions :[/b][/u][/color]

- All NPC faction should be able to take towns and do TC and works like a classic faction with a base leader, those guy will postule for leadership on forum at begining of session or after that directly in game via claim leadership option if still enabled/working.
Who would want to have shitty NPC faction with group of unknown players if you can have your own? Such faction still won't be able to take part in TC... Unless whole Pistoleros join such faction just for the lulz...

Bank :

- No interests from banks ! Why ?
That's not a suggestion.
I still think that there should be bank interests as high as 0.1%
So you would get 1k for every million on your account. It's not that much and it's not gamebreaking.
And Seki is extreme case :p
I bet there is no other player that have more than 50 million.

No.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 12:52:44 am by Kirkor »

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 01:54:34 am »
I agree with Kirkor on most accounts.

A Wipe would only be useful after some major changes
that won't happen as far as I can tell.

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 08:01:49 am »
@lockers and rares
Lockers is a good idea in general but problem is in what they spawn. Such easily accessible lockers should only spawn gear more or less easily accessible by other means. For example easy lockers could spawn:
- normal stuff like:
unique/advanced top (not rare) weapons/armors like sniper rifle, avenger, plasma rifle, pancor, combat armor or items without bonuses like gatlings, g11e, turbo plasma, pulse pistol, ba, ea, bridgekeeper robe.

Rare stuff like:
gatlings, g11e, turbo plasma, pulse pistol, ba, ea, bridgekeeper robe with bonuses
alien blaster, gauss pistol, bozar
from medium difficulty dungeons

Best stuff like:
vindicator, gauss rifle, pulse rifle, pa, hpa, implants from hard dungeons.

Problem is: we got only 2 public lockers + 7 tc boxes.
Ares and glow is a joke not a dungeon, 1 person can clear it without much problem.

Public locations with lockers is a good idea to stimulate pvp but it has it's problems like bluesuits, too easy access to too good stuff.

@NPC
I think enough is said already on this matter.
Fully lootable companions is a very good idea that would limit or make companions users to think twice before using them.
Same for longer respawn time. Problem here is that there are some players that will wait 1h before entering again because they got no balls to enter without their puppets.

@Militia
It's good it's gone. Free protection in unproteced towns to trade/craft/loot locker on bluesuit is not a good idea. Small pvp in northern towns was very limited by the fact on militia in town. If you killed them and waiting for somebody to come you usually got nothing in return because people are chickens - preview, no militia = don't enter. Or they were even running out of town never to return while I started killing militia.

@Banks
Bank interest is really bad idea. Banks function should only be limited to safe storing and transporting your money. Seki is extreme example but he is not the only one out there.

@Sneakers
What I miss from this suggestion is some solution to problems with sneakers. Many already suggested on this subject...

@Wipe
Would be good to see it in near future alone with long waited dungeons and gameplay changes...
:facepalm

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 08:47:55 am »

Companions :

- Min lvl for recruiting
- More PP needed (150) so max companion is 2 and low intel build will be painfull to have second companion.
- Min charisma 3 for recruting one companion, 6 for second one (so need mentat/beer/armor/glasses/implant) for 1cha characters if they want 2 followers.
- Longer respawn time (1h or more)
- Lootable armors of dead companions (nore more companion in BA/PA etc etc)
- Caps for recruiting first time (but possibility to check NPC stats first)

Arleady done,No,No,No, Hell No,No, ok that is good

They should just flee when you enter NRA/WH or TC town, if it is possible that  should solve your swarm problem and any other changes are not needed

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2014, 05:51:31 pm »
"Again, fuck the lockers. I want to kill stuff, not some Chest Opening Simulator."

Putting locker is easy to do that why i speak about placing locker and NPC, as far as i understand Killgore works alone that why i suggest simple things. And i am not aware for gear but for more place for action for all gang not only BBS swarm.

"Lockers is a good idea in general but problem is in what they spawn. Such easily accessible lockers should only spawn gear more or less easily accessible by other means. For example easy lockers could spawn"

If u read what i wrote there are no easy lockers in what i suggested cause always some NPC.

"A Wipe would only be useful after some major changes"

So for you removing bank interest is not a major change ? Some players abused it and have zillion caps and other fwill just never reach those players. Economy is broken, a guy like seki can win all auction for 3 years.

"Again, why do you want all the stuff being aquired so easily? If you get best shit too easily, then you will get bored really fast. So nay for this one.
Special/rare things should remain RARE. That's why they are called SPECIAL."

Yeah SPEACIAL, 5 special encounter in 5 years playing, so much fun ! (and 3x hospital shitty envcounter)

"If you want good shit from lockers: EARN IT. Fight for it. Why do people want good stuff for free?
And do you really want to stand 15 minutes in a city just so you can loot some shitty stuff for next hour?
Cause I do TC for fights. And for fun. Not for that silly 0.1% chance that something rare spawn."

So it's funny from a guy hidding between a large swarm/abuse gang, actualy with those 1 day window the game is good stuff for free to bigger swarm gang. So u just wait the end of window take city with speech alt in 10min a go away for 24h of free stuff, so it 48 lockers safe for a gang...... Stupid ! With my suggestion we will have lot of action all day and for all player not only BBS/pistoleros.

Wipe no ? Sure, now that all BBS are full implanted by seki billion caps and win all auction from 3 mounth that sure u don't wan't wipe.

Tc is broken cause nobody can/wan't to handle BBS swarm/C4/slaves/implants/boring way to fight (and for me it's broken cause only swarm will win and can just have all city for 24h in one fight)
Economy is broken (seki for example and all other guys who don't say they have 10kk+)
PVP is broken, only place to pvp is reno/wh/tc and we have a lot of empty and useless location

Do what u wan't, continue to make update for cryers (looks like jovanka last update on 2238) and looks server stats being lower and lower....

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2014, 09:12:38 pm »
If I can tell you something dskpnk try to keep forum pvp out of suggestion topic if you want it to be taken seriously. Few more shit talk posts and nobody would even care about what you suggested because everyone will start flaming XXX noobs, YYY swarm, ZZZ abuze and so on.

If you really wanna your effort to be wasted than go on, continue acting like that. I would also like to ask guys from my team not to get involved in forum wars in suggestion topics.

I agree with many of points you made and as for my "easy lockers" I was referring to current situation not to changes you suggested.

Wipe no ? Sure, now that all BBS are full implanted by seki billion caps and win all auction from 3 mounth that sure u don't wan't wipe.
@Wipe
Would be good to see it in near future along with long waited dungeons and gameplay changes...
I agree that there is really big gap between more or less new players and those that were playing from the beginning. Also few changes that are really needed (npc, tb spammers, sneakers, perks, dungeons or even banks after few months of playing) would be best made along with wipe. No idea if that's only me but first month after wipe is always the best, so much to do :)

Yeah SPEACIAL, 5 special encounter in 5 years playing, so much fun ! (and 3x hospital shitty envcounter)
Haha, I know what you mean, on Reloaded I had 2 special encos so far, both with nuka cola truck :D

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2014, 01:34:30 am »
It's not forum war but i can't handle guys only thinking about themeselves, there is a so hudge gap between new team and other that they can't do anything, so we loose some old players cause of lame gangs and new one can't make anything.

The thing to do first :

Those fucking TC window for all town and at same time, no more ultra domination, and TC will be open to everybody + bring back militia.
Use all empty place for some lockers, this will allow small pvp for everyone (big gang will not be interested in controling tobbaco farm, but it's can be good for smaller gangs).
No combat slaves

Actualy game is locked, X gang take all city for 24h, so they have nothing to do and camp reno/wh, small gang have nothing to do.

I spoke about server death 2 mounth ago, 2 mounth later it's starting.

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2014, 11:49:12 am »
there is a so hudge gap between new team and other that they can't do anything, so we loose some old players cause of lame gangs and new one can't make anything.

I spoke about server death 2 mounth ago, 2 mounth later it's starting.

I agree, this gap is really huge. I would mainly blame tons of "rare" weapons/armors out there and many chars stuffed with implants. I think lvl2 (advanced) HP and lvl2 res implants should be removed because they really make too big difference (if that's necessary I could write more about it with numbers but  I hope most understand it without that), too big if we take into account how easy big gangs can get them.

But big gap is not only reason for current state. I talked with many players from different gangs and asked them why they don't play anymore and if they will. Main reasons they gave me was:
- nothing more to do (no dungeons - ares or glow is a joke, good for loners but nothing more;
                                no places for small skirmishes - I think something like lockers now, but still only 2)
- 2 months long pancor war
- op sneakers (for months now)
- npc swarm (for months now)
- op c4 spamming
- too big difference in stuff for normal players (farmed, crafted) vs nolifers (stuffed with rares and implants)

Actualy game is locked, X gang take all city for 24h, so they have nothing to do and camp reno/wh, small gang have nothing to do.
There are only 2 windows right now so you still got 4 other towns to take. There is constant reno/wh camping because those are easy places with big carrot in front of players eyes.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 01:03:47 pm by mojuk »

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2014, 01:03:49 pm »
I dont see how sneakers are op ? It is just a reflex check, you see them on 2 hex you can shoot first or move, if you dont have reflexes for that then you need to work on that, i think that is fine.

Yes you could see the gap yesterday, only 4 players at our team used good gear which resulted in complete obliteration of ours and when we loose that gear the good team gets even better after those battles. We tried several tactics but the players we used were notso skilled to perform them and so it resulted only in our meaningless deaths (spawning on other place, not spawning in the right time, regearing for too long, not taking motion sensor, not listening to leaders etc.).

Imho the solution could be to introduce small scale pvp or team pvp. Everybody hates world of warcraft here but it is the most succesfull rpg in history and nobody fucking learns from  that game, pvp in that game is 200 times more complicated and skill dependent. I mean just look at the battlegrounds and arena system - it takes few players that join battleground from everywhere and they just start killing each other over and over again resulting in their increasing pvp skills and further promoting the competition.

Another problem i pointed out not so long ago is that pve is not rewarding enough. The new special encounters is just an encounter you dont want to meet since you will only die, thats a lot of developers time and work basically used on a thing that nobody wants to encounter. Same with caravans, its cool yeah, but tell me why only 10% of the previous players use caravans now, let me tell you why : its just not rewarding enough, the mobs have 90% dr and 500hp and they give 500xp, i can get that much xp just by crafting one item in 0,025 seconds which is my interenet connection timeout and hen i fucking craft i craft 200-400 pieces so its 100K - 200K xp in a matter of few minutes.

Developers have to stop nerfing stuff and instead ballance it in the way that players dont have to reroll. Ok pancor was fucking high dmg, but you know what it is now ? Its not even used in town control, its fucking useless weapon lol, lsw is better in any way. Companions are op, but just look at my suggestion, dont nerf the guys to the ground so they have to pay to get new build, they will just quit the game and go play elsewhere.

2238 ended because they had not enough players which was a result of developers not listening to players. Players want to have fun, not hardcore extreme grindfest.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 01:13:58 pm by carnack »

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2014, 01:14:33 pm »
I dont see how sneakers are op ? It is just a reflex check, you see them on 2 hex you can shoot first or move, if you dont have reflexes for that then you need to work on that, i think that is fine.

Just check one of latest videos where our sneaker run between enemy players unnoticed and 1 hex kill at least 2-3 each time.
Another example is invisible bursting turret placed on enemies back to wipe out snipers with 2 click and become invisible again.
Right now sneakers is just another regular pvp character but also invisible. Basically same perks, same hp, same weapons, same armors but additionally invisible. If Kerghan would still be playing here you would also taste his sneaker sniper with 2 companions...
And yes, seeing other pvp char from 3hex sounds pretty cool.

Ok pancor was fucking high dmg, but you know what it is now ? Its not even used in town control, its fucking useless weapon lol, lsw is better in any way.
Many players still use it, you just need good build now.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 01:16:44 pm by mojuk »