April 28, 2024, 11:31:16 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Pvp Movies & Screens  (Read 85644 times)

Barneys

• View Profile
Re: Pvp Movies & Screens
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2014, 02:05:20 pm »
I must say I loled at that picture.

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2014, 02:34:38 pm »
Me during my fights :P sadly i die

Oh yeah, like this:

I can see max sneak and jack max on the picture, hmm i never have dual in 5 years in game, but you.... dual lug logs trial log too kill a sneak haha

You forgot your mercs on your bad picture.

Charity

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2014, 04:10:44 pm »
Dudes, your screen cockfights are sooo boring. I want some cool video again!

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2014, 06:14:13 pm »
Dudes, your screen cockfights are sooo boring. I want some cool video again!

Then may be do it yourself? with 100 players in game its hard to have pvp.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2014, 11:48:57 pm »
Oh yeah, like this:

I can see max sneak and jack max on the picture, hmm i never have dual in 5 years in game, but you.... dual lug logs trial log too kill a sneak haha

woow, your first kill on me solo good job :D

forgot sensor btw and nice spawn camp :D

(its funny cause this the only picture you get to brag about )

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2014, 12:07:10 am »
Ummm...I am not playing fo:r because more pvp is on fo2 but trully I don't recognize 90% of people here :) I see more bbs in fo2 than here :)

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2014, 01:14:04 am »
Oh yeah, like this:

woow, your first kill on me solo good job :D

forgot sensor btw and nice spawn camp :D

(its funny cause this the only picture you get to brag about )

Its funny because i have only this picture because it was the first time you come at reno without mercs.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2014, 01:44:44 am »
Its funny because i have only this picture because it was the first time you come at reno without mercs.
Its hilarious that I have these screens of myself without companions in reno

and hey retard, no one uses mercs in reno (that i've seen)

Spoiler: show

ohhh the good old days playing with a team

And we're not done yet, this is only half of my screens!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:51:29 am by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

.Hetzer

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2014, 02:54:25 pm »
It warms my heard that you have taken screen of killing me   :-*  I havent wasted any time for taking them while killing you so enjoy and about that insulting RUOHAHAHAHA!!! You call me like fagot and all shit like that and when i call you stupid.... "Buhuu no one will insult mee buhuuu..." and now your faction lost 7 cars...full of stuff like power armors...implant.... CAPS....AMMO and why.... Because you got "insulted"  Btw you are stupid arent you?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 02:57:12 pm by .Hetzer »

.Hetzer

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2014, 02:55:59 pm »
It warms my heard that you have taken screen of killing me   :-*  I havent wasted any time for taking them while killing you so enjoy and about that insulting RUOHAHAHAHA!!! You call me like fagot and all shit like that when i call you stupid.... "Buhuu no one will insult mee buhuuu..." and now your faction lost 7 cars...full of stuff like power armors...implant.... CAPS....AMMO and why.... Because you got "insulted"  Btw you are stupid arent you?

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2014, 03:07:18 pm »
Its about respect, everyone can see with your answer that you are a retard. You have team, and you would have alliance with ultra violence. If you have minimum brain, you will not start an alliance with insult. I have start shoot you because you take town with cobras faction. What should we do, say nothing, and leave you taking all the towns with ultra violence protection so you can loot the tc box? Dream. You have join to help us, not to take town instead of us.  About cars, i got like 20 in my base, i can offer them if players needs. But you know, server is dying, so no one care about al this stuf. I have stuf for 2 years playing, and everyone in team have the same, may be more. So continue too play with your noobies friends, and continue too be the lame from reloaded! Wipe will be probably coming in some months, and when i see that server is empty and there is no action, i feel bad to have so much HQ stuff and cant use it, you must be feel like this too.Oh no, its probably your first power amor...  ;D

We dont have lose 7 cars for nothing, its a chance i have do that, i have save ultra violence for base rape, because if leader have keep you in team, you have probably rape us in some weeks, so bastard you are.

Last thing  ;D you stole 7 cars, and no car was mine ;D because you know, im not so stupid, i dont use faction bases to do pvp, and i empty all trunks everyday

COBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS HAAHAAHA
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 03:11:52 pm by Max Payne »

.Hetzer

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2014, 03:29:45 pm »
"I have start shoot you because you take town with cobras faction. What should we do, say nothing, and leave you taking all the towns with ultra violence protection so you can loot the tc box? " We where taking 1 town from IRON HAND so no more excuses. Did you know you can take like 50% and 50% all the towns? Sure you didint because you are little stupid mayby?

"Last thing  ;D you stole 7 cars, and no car was mine ;D because you know, im not so stupid, i dont use faction bases to do pvp, and i empty all trunks everyday"

Its good you didint lose any cars only your faction bembers lost them because of you.

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2014, 04:32:45 pm »
It's not me who decided who take which town. it doesnt matter, who was control the town, if you HELP ultra violence you take town with ultra violence, its all. About car and stuff, i would give stuff if someone aks me for. Now stop your bullshit, its pvp screens and movies here, and i dont think you have other screeens interessant as you dead.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2014, 04:47:03 pm »
Seriously... we see someone taking a town called cobras, we go to stop the city control... you say you're with UV but we have no clue, cause nobody told us anything. You then rape base us, briliiant.

.Hetzer

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2014, 09:50:21 pm »
That trap was epic! Btw who lost that PA?