April 29, 2024, 07:42:42 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Pvp Movies & Screens  (Read 85652 times)

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Pvp Movies & Screens
« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2014, 12:28:15 pm »

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2014, 06:42:06 pm »
haha so funny  ;D

3 months in game, and have no kill screens to post  ;D

yes, you can kill one UV!!! Amber have join us for some days, and camp in bluesuit in reno, may be you can try, but im not sure you are able to kill a bluesuit

Its bad to have so much good stuf and arent able to use it ?

Look, i kill you in 3 burst without BRD, with my pancor char, pretty sure i can kill you in one burst with a BRD build.

If you stay in game 2-3 years may be you will success to kill someone, some day..  :'(

Hope help to still alive

About you revenge, i have kill you i think 50-70 times, so you willl have some problems to take your revenge because its imposssible for you to kill me just ONE TIME, 1vs1 you fail, 3vs1 you fail, and with 4 dinamites, you fail too.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 06:44:57 pm by Max Payne »

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2014, 05:21:45 pm »
Never see you posting anything when you lose. only rage quitting.

That's the different between men and boys. I know when to quit and you don't. Crybabies.
[/quote]

Thats true, boys quit, men know how to take a punch and keep going. you need to learn how to have fun, its a game, but maybe for you its the most important thing in your life, i dont know.

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2014, 05:25:26 pm »

That's the different between men and boys. I know when to quit and you don't. Crybabies.

Thats true, boys quit, men know how to take a punch and keep going. you need to learn how to have fun, its a game, but maybe for you its the most important thing in your life, i dont know.

Margaux

« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2014, 04:46:52 pm »
Stopped watching after the swarm of slaves on second street. A friend was alerted by Docan to use slaves. He could not use more slaves for reasons X and Y. And I see the video of you using this feature BBS illegally with support from GM. I mean, you create laws that you can not fulfill when pressed. You all are ridiculous!

Margaux

« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2014, 04:55:54 pm »
And you view your videos killing young players use motion sensor. Holy shit!

Kaaon

« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2014, 07:50:07 pm »
Seki fail build ;)
ehm this topic is about pvp screens and movies, not about talking shits about other players and their builds

its perfect groin sniper build but groin was nerfed so im shoting eyes/hands, sometimes bursting with pancor in NR because its shitty close range only location bad for snipers

perks : more crit, even more crit, sharpshooter, better criticals, lifegiver, 2x action boy, brof + all support perks and implants
traits : small frame, loner (sniper usually dont have enough special points for bonehead, i like leveling and hate using followers thats why loner)
special :
ST : 1 (1 + 1 implant - 2 jet)
PE : 9 (7 + 1 implant + 1 cigs [sharpshooter 11])
EN : 10
CH : 2 (1 + 1 implant)
IN : 3 (2 + implant)
AG : 10 - fail
LK : 10 (9 + implant)

all sniper perks, perfect special, where is fail ?

could be better with lifegiver and rbte instead of action boys but ab is fine for sniper too and with 8 base agi instead 10 and implant + nuka so i would one more point in perception, not big difference
groin was nerfed and im not going to spent money for reroll before wipe..
so please stop telling shits
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 07:53:34 pm by Seki »

Margaux

« Reply #112 on: March 21, 2014, 03:07:44 am »
The Ultra Violence - a bit of the old ultra violence...

http://youtu.be/KBSqS5GJIzw

Margaux

« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2014, 03:27:46 pm »
4 The Ultra Violence vs 4 BBS + NPCs

http://youtu.be/MEL-sxvUSIg

Margaux

« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2014, 02:33:34 pm »
Where is the true spirit of the wasteland? When in town controls could see people running in armos metal and leather jacket or leather armor? When all items were valued, even the simplest. There was a balanced system, where even a moron in blue suit with hunting rifle might cause problems on Virgin Street.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2014, 02:23:05 pm »
I meant the ones before the fight from video, before SirFurior, Stalker, Dazza appeared. :) (Btw you doubled Dazza. :P) Okay, Seki. It's pointless to argue about this now, if you feel shorthanded just organize more guys (I see different BBS players online from time to time, so I guess they can appear on a TC once or twice). Besides, you said not so long ago that you're not recruiting but now complain of UV having more members. :P

Margaux

« Reply #116 on: March 31, 2014, 12:03:16 am »
Eat shit and die Seki, 7 against 6 poor BBS guys at Modoc...and you are fuc$#%@#%

You always appeal to varied resources to win, even illegal resources supported by GM. Go to hell, post your fucking video and shut up! If you do not have enough people, do not start the timer. Always the same fucking issue here.

Margaux

« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2014, 02:22:32 am »
I never ragequitter puppy, I only wont watch a lot of idiots without shoot them.

Margaux

« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2014, 02:11:42 pm »
everything sucks

« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 12:24:12 am by Margaux »

Margaux

« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2014, 08:29:55 pm »
"myself, myself, myself, myself, myself, myself, myself...bla bla bla"

Fuckin liar... you dont kill me at Den.