April 28, 2024, 02:27:27 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: WTB 2 EW companions  (Read 1372 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
WTB 2 EW companions
« on: February 15, 2014, 05:08:27 pm »
Due to a caravan bug, I lost both of my awesome gatling companions :/

but looking for good EW companions, I don't care for which level as long as they have good stats

PM me if you got any with stats, I'll pay in items, ammo, caps, armors :P

Max Payne

• View Profile
Re: WTB 2 EW companions
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 06:19:13 pm »
ha ha you lost youre compagons so now what, you have stop to play  ;D because without your mercs who do all the work, you are like the biggest noob in game  ;D

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 06:25:27 pm »
ha ha you lost youre compagons so now what, you have stop to play  ;D because without your mercs who do all the work, you are like the biggest noob in game  ;D
Yeah man, I have to stop playing because I'm able take on 5 guys at the same time

And learn some English while you're here :D :D :D :D

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 06:36:39 pm »
i'm french so no i dont have to learn english. The only thing you can do in the game is too rush 1 guy with your 2 mercs, so i would say "lol"

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2014, 06:39:31 pm »
i'm french so no i dont have to learn english. The only thing you can do in the game is too rush 1 guy with your 2 mercs, so i would say "lol"
oh my god you noob, all you do is use your shitty sneaker with leather jacket and you're here complaining about you always dying. I still would rape you without my companions

if you're not gonna offer companions, then please get the fuck out of here scrub

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2014, 06:53:04 pm »
HAHAHA you will kill me in 1VS1 ??? HAAHA would see that!! with what, a grenade pistol?? I have never see you 1 time play 1vs1, you need mercs, or ten friends behind you. What do you expect, i should rush you with power armor to kill 2 fucking mercs and a noob? My sneak is a scoot its all, and when i rush you with jack max you rush your mercs first  and stay behind them, so stfu and learn pvp noob.

And no i dont sell compagnons, i dont use shit like cheat or mercs.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2014, 07:04:00 pm »