April 26, 2024, 03:53:44 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: companions the most op shit  (Read 9762 times)

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: companions the most op shit
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2014, 06:46:50 pm »
The problem is if there are more NPCs in activities that are supposed to be PvP (TC, Warehouse etc.) than players.

And yeah, militia will be disabled, as I wrote earlier. Unfortunately, since the launch of Reloaded it serves no purpose other than griefing visitors by using nothing more than some crap gun and bluesuit.

Leonardo

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2014, 06:50:07 pm »
I do not even know why did Young Killers used it agaisnt us today. It could've been fair TC fight, since we had similiar numbers of players.

Yeah and I'd say, Mighty, that you are defending companions because your faction uses them a lot and gives you big advantage over others. We did not use them either.

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2014, 06:52:29 pm »
mighty is probably just some gatling tank hero that shoots you once and then leaves you to die to his two rocket launcher companions after fastrelogging from shitty sneaker

i am all up for increasing PP for one companion to 150 and slaves and mercs not attacking players

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2014, 06:55:32 pm »
Well I have no time to include it in tonight's update (except disabling militia which is easy fix), but if gangs still keep using whole groups of NPCs in PvP then surely there will be nerfs.

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2014, 07:10:33 pm »
it isn't enough of us, we are stimulated to use folover

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2014, 07:10:57 pm »
I do not even know why did Young Killers used it agaisnt us today. It could've been fair TC fight, since we had similiar numbers of players.

I dont know when you have similiar numbers of players, but i rememer when you use 2xmore members then us many and many times, and i remember your anal alliance with pistoleros (and maybe 9ghols or they came separately) against us

mighty is probably just some gatling tank hero that shoots you once and then leaves you to die to his two rocket launcher companions after fastrelogging from shitty sneaker
I start use companions when you kill me in warehouse with 2 compaions, and i dont go to forum and start topic about followers, i just take them.

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2014, 07:30:32 pm »
you only also are able to cry at a forum, and to do up-dating shit.

VesperCore

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2014, 11:25:29 pm »
If there are too much people that suffering from followers, my suggestion is to increase pp requirements and maybe decrease comp by 1. And make impossible slaves to pvp.
4 example: 200 pp = 1 comp, 300 pp = 2 comp

Personally I prefer more companions   :D

-- http://peacekeepersquad.freeforums.net --

Strike

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2014, 06:00:13 am »
I also agree, that companions limit should be 2.

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2014, 11:25:28 am »
I also agree, that companions limit should be 2.

Have you ever seen someone with 3?
You need at least 5 CH (4 with CH implant), the good natured trait and 300 skill for this.

In my opinion companions are fine.
The problem is that you don't need a leader build for them.

Everyone can have 2 companions with 1CH. That is the real problem here.

VesperCore

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2014, 01:01:20 pm »
Everyone can have 2 companions with 1CH. That is the real problem here.

If the quantity of companions will not be changed, agree that companions need charisma requirements also with pp. At now only 3-d comp need charisma. Everyone can spam with two.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 01:04:24 pm by VesperCore »

-- http://peacekeepersquad.freeforums.net --

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2014, 02:55:58 pm »
Here my suggestions :

- Min lvl for recruiting
- More PP needed (150) so max companion is 2 and low intel build will be painfull to have second companion.
- Min charisma 3 for recruting one companion, 6 for second one (so need mentat/beer/armor/glasses/implant) for 1cha characters if they want 2 followers. 
- Longer respawn time (1h or more)
- Lootable armors of dead companions (nore more companion in BA/PA etc etc)
- Caps for recruiting first time (but possibility to check NPC stats first)
- Slaves can't fight (only farming/transporting stuff)

Gameplay :

- One shortcut for regroup
- One shotcut for attack hight priority
- One shortcut for Flee
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 02:59:13 pm by dskpnk »

RaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2014, 01:11:33 pm »
Dear administration!

How are you going to compensate this inconvinience for those players who was playing their asses off to make a mercenary build which suites their way to enjoy the game. A reroll possibility for merc builds?

It is nice that you listen to what players are thinking and feeling, but sometimes the whiners ruin the game more than these 5-10 people on the whole server who are actually using all ingame possibilities to win.

Frankly speaking  people who are using mercs are almost dying breed, gimping their builds is going to be another nail in true gamers coffin.

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2014, 01:25:01 pm »
Ye well nobody was talking about mercs, and if you think nobody uses companions for pvp now, you must be so 2000 oO.

RaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2014, 01:37:47 pm »
from 3 pages in this topic follows that EVERYONE hates merc, followers, slaves, etc and only evil russian mafia uses all of them. So, white-feddered forumfighting angels are ganging up against red evil :)