April 25, 2024, 10:55:43 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: some random forum pvp  (Read 4515 times)

Case

• View Profile
some random forum pvp
« on: February 08, 2014, 10:57:07 pm »
Well, it seems there is a difference between having or not having hp/dr implants. You can call this guarding or pvp, but, to be honest, that smells like camping from a mile. Maybe factions could just have those footlockers in their bases :p Will be easier to all of us..

« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 11:00:36 pm by Case »

Furior

• View Profile
Re: some random forum pvp
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 11:59:04 pm »
You just have crappy build. Gang arent camping there 24/7 like some weeks ago, you can go there alone or with 1 or 2 mates and get some loot (implants are very very rare). Ofc, swarms happen, just pray to get the loot before you get raped.

Case

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 12:48:24 am »
Yeah, I have crappy build. Its called - loner. You guys really have no idea what are you talking about. Not my problem,  have fun.

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 02:28:33 am »
Yeah, I have crappy build. Its called - loner. You guys really have no idea what are you talking about. Not my problem,  have fun.
Stop crying, I also go alone (yes, just me) and I dont get killed so often. And the best thing is you want to make those who kill you more powerful with suggestions like this one: http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=4410.0
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 02:31:57 am by Furior »

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 11:00:35 am »
You can call this guarding or pvp, but, to be honest, that smells like camping from a mile. Maybe factions could just have those footlockers in their bases :p Will be easier to all of us..

Oh no! Getting best stuff in the game actually takes some effort!
This sucks! Kilgore, spawn us loot in tents! Nao!

PS.
Define "camping".
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 11:02:25 am by Kirkor »

Case

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 01:32:03 pm »
You can call this guarding or pvp, but, to be honest, that smells like camping from a mile. Maybe factions could just have those footlockers in their bases :p Will be easier to all of us..

Oh no! Getting best stuff in the game actually takes some effort!
This sucks! Kilgore, spawn us loot in tents! Nao!

PS.
Define "camping".

This is a Faction Mod and you are faction. Rest of people its just some blueshirts. As i said - you guys have no idea what are you talking about.

PS. Footlockers that spawn stuff.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 04:09:31 pm by Case »

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 01:37:03 pm »
Its easier to cry on forum than investing some time in the game to obtain a proper character and gear. And yeah, the people who has been playing the game for years know nothing, and you, the noob, know everything.

Case

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 01:48:30 pm »
I play this game from First Open Betatest., No, i'm not a noob.

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 02:24:44 pm »
lol... you are that heztzer. or smething like that, you go reno with broken metal armos, YOU ARE A NOOB, ive just killed you, you were using a flamer... yes, a flamer.... and no armor, gtfo, and make proper build, stop crying.

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2014, 02:33:48 pm »
lol... you are that heztzer. or smething like that, you go reno with broken metal armos, YOU ARE A NOOB, ive just killed you, you were using a flamer... yes, a flamer.... and no armor, gtfo, and make proper build, stop crying.
Yes, make a proper build, like SirFurior :D

« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 02:37:30 pm by Sperber »

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2014, 03:10:32 pm »
Yes, you are super pro, sperber clicked on me, and I was knocked back again and again! Sperber you are so pro beating an undrugged character (you are noob so ill explain it for you, undrugged character means 6 Action Points). But well, you need some brain-hand coordination to keep clicking in the same spot, so you have proven you dont have serious brain problems.

You are the kind of player who thinks he is good because he score a good crit. Btw, sperber is so pro that when he saw me he just tried to run away like a rat, but he couldnt (i shot him and he couldnt use his car), so he had to fight.

Btw, enjoy your moment of glory, I understand you have to make sure everyone read it, because it dont usually happen in the brahmin pens where you spend your time.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 03:12:14 pm by Furior »

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2014, 03:18:44 pm »
Yes, you are super pro, sperber clicked on me, and I was knocked back again and again! Sperber you are so pro beating an undrugged character (you are noob so ill explain it for you, undrugged character means 6 Action Points). But well, you need some brain-hand coordination to keep clicking in the same spot, so you have proven you dont have serious brain problems.

You are the kind of player who thinks he is good because he score a good crit. Btw, sperber is so pro that when he saw me he just tried to run away like a rat, but he couldnt (i shot him and he couldnt use his car), so he had to fight.

Btw, enjoy your moment of glory, I understand you have to make sure everyone read it, because it dont usually happen in the brahmin pens where you spend your time.

and who is crying now?
you was not ready but if you are so pro player you should be ready always. no excuses. sorry

Case

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2014, 04:05:54 pm »

Yeah, sure, whatever.

Stop crying, I also go alone (yes, just me) and I dont get killed so often. And the best thing is you want to make those who kill you more powerful with suggestions like this one: http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=4410.0

Actually, I just wanted free hp, and perks for everyone. Some random +1hp, with very rare chance and at 666lvl you gonna end up with +30 - 40 hp top.
And new, really big set of much less powerful perks for a different character building. And maybe some additional bonuses when you reach limit of your skill.
Everything easy to play, and easy to achive, no drowback for anyone. So, no point to discuss that any further. Or searching for some floads. For me its like eating a cake and having a cake. If someone don't wanna participate in that kind of play, then... seriuosly.
Not what I mean.

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2014, 04:26:12 pm »

And you thought I was easy prey and wanted to knock me back with your pancor again and again. Same thing.
I just posted this because I wanted to show Case that implants don't make that big a difference.
Even armor and weapons don't make that big a difference.

You tell others not to whine, but now it's you that's crying.

And I wasn't drugged either, btw.   :D

artek405

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2014, 04:32:48 pm »