April 27, 2024, 07:21:14 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: unemployed  (Read 2238 times)

Daryl

unemployed
« on: June 23, 2014, 09:33:11 pm »
i know i have a lot of enemys in the server, i know i troll a lot but i only do it for fun and its just a silly game its funny when i see people over react to silly posts i make and shit :P but its all harmless and i wouldnt do it to offend you.

anyways I'm unemployed now so if anyone is interested in taking me in there faction great.

i have 1 bozaar build
1 vindicator build
1 tank avanger
1 tank rocket
1 sneaker (its actually shitty just use for scouting really)
1 hth which is only good for reno
1 crafter

im not the best pvper in the game i say about average but im quite active and i always turn up to the fight. i have 5 years in game experince , played in a couple of factions. i know people will troll this post like stalker and maybe ivic or even armour king but yea fuck them i dont really care what they have to say about me who cares lol like i said its a game.

im looking to have fun in the game and playing under no stress or any stupied childish drama. anyways send me a pm if u are interested in hireing me i have my own gear tents everywhere over the wasteland. this will only be till the wipe because after that i will play in a differnt style to the game. ok thank you for takeing the time to read this and sorry about my spelling its my slang from where i am but its readable anyways send me a pm, if noone is interested fuck it :D hehe ok thanks anyways speak soon . x x

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Re: unemployed
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 10:16:41 pm »
Whaaaaat dude?! Why'd you quit UV?

Daryl

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 10:25:52 pm »
sent you a message mate not here to cause drama or slander any faction details are inside the message

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 11:49:21 pm »
Daryl can never commit to a faction.

Daryl

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 05:41:40 am »
Like I wrote a script :D lol

Daryl

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 06:13:31 am »
Actually I want to say thank you to the 4 guys who sent me pms to join them,  amboys was one the black hearts and 2 other factions but I'm not going to join. Had a think about it and I'm taking break from the game,  thanks anyway :D

I don't wanna fight against uv members :D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 06:54:58 am by Daryl »

Napalm

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2014, 01:33:29 pm »
take a break like me and come back, but never leave again!!!

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2014, 01:51:45 pm »
this is more dramatic than a korean soap opera
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2014, 04:14:01 pm »
Yeah I'm taking a break also. Too much real life stuff to worry about. Also, I might switch servers for a while, until the wipe. But after this wipe, I'll be back and active with The Ultra Violence. Can't wait guys! :D