Username:

Password:

Topic: BBS cheaters  (Read 16232 times)

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: BBS cheaters
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2014, 06:40:43 pm »
Yes that's why I left because they (my bbs pets) raped my base and they are cheaters like that tttt who can see whole map and worldmap

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2014, 06:41:39 pm »
He probably had armor with bad durability resulting in high dmg input.

fyi we cannot tell what happened from that screenshot, did he get onehexed ? did he get shot from 40 hex ?

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2014, 06:42:38 pm »
NO! his armor and build was perfect, but those cheaters...

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2014, 06:44:14 pm »
Yes, he is rushing sneakers from 30-40 hexes, and many sneakers admitted it, like PinkiePie, who has years of experience in sneaking. Also KnD didnt have cheated build, so its impossible to some others have buffed builds too. We were getting bypass every his shot, but Kilgore said: "No, its impossible to some1 in bbs has cheated build, stop crying".

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2014, 06:44:33 pm »
Forget this bullshit, in fact some teams will be bored to play against players, we will lost some players, and some, and some... like on 2238. No prob, we have fonline 2 i dont play it atm, but a lot move on this server, and its not the end. I wait the moment when reloaded will be almost dead, to see bbs alone in reno surching some noobs to kill and no one will come. So they can fapfapfap on implants and HPa in box.

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2014, 06:44:41 pm »
Ok i am 100% sure he got onehexed with gatling laser and i think 220 dmg is quite low dmg actually for gatling laser onehex.

Pistoleros had more ppl, now bbs has more ppl and pistoleros are crying owwww... Sweet tears.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 06:48:07 pm by carnack »

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2014, 06:47:55 pm »
Well if u can stop kissing Kilgore`s ass it will be cool. Dude, they were on the left side of New Reno Arms, we were on the right side, and we were fighting through the windows. But Kilgore cant accuse his team, or to accuse another admin Docan, bbs guy with buffed followers, who bypass for more than 200 dmg, and we have to shoot them 3 times with unique avengers to kill them.

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2014, 06:49:12 pm »
Yes, he is rushing sneakers from 30-40 hexes, and many sneakers admitted it, like PinkiePie, who has years of experience in sneaking. Also KnD didnt have cheated build, so its impossible to some others have buffed builds too. We were getting bypass every his shot, but Kilgore said: "No, its impossible to some1 in bbs has cheated build, stop crying".

exactly, i was 2 hour ago in reno, and will be killed from 35 hex, i was sneaking (300) with leather jacket and p90. Motion sensor or not, bbs builds use psycho beer, and that is impossible.

No no sure, it wasnt cheated, he just have a fucking good luck !

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2014, 06:49:17 pm »
I am just saying the screenshot doesnt prove anything. It was taken at wrong time.

mackee

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2014, 06:50:23 pm »
dude, your gang never bring good stuff ;p max -ap weapons ;p

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2014, 06:51:40 pm »
Pistoleros are playing with fucking good stuf so stop say shit. Uros alone play with enclave and unique pancor so stfu

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2014, 06:52:23 pm »
Like i said, thats why players are leaving and they should. Kilgore, choose which ever weapon do u want, i will take mine rl build with 55 dr and adr rush, if u shoot me for more than 210 like ur pets bbs, i will never pm you again, but ofc u will not. I just want explanation from our almighty admin, but instead of it, he is just trolling. Even some real bugs i told him to help him, he said i am saying bullshit. Guy doesnt want help...
Jesus fucking Christ you are damn moron. It was ME who shot your friend through the windows with my GATLING. Not my fault you guys just stand in window and die like noobs.
So stop crying and l2p.

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2014, 06:52:40 pm »
Yes, i always use advanced or unique gear. But it seems that Docan`s followers have more perks than me. Gatling shoot ca mk2 for 212 dmg and 211 even vs adr rush? Show me that and i will quit this server permanently.

BurstDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2014, 06:54:23 pm »
Ivic you are mad on BBS because you lose, I played with them for a while and i know they are not CHEATING they are just good players not like you, thats all......

mackee

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2014, 06:55:12 pm »
Pistoleros are playing with fucking good stuf so stop say shit. Uros alone play with enclave and unique pancor so stfu

only if chating in guarded cities ;)