April 20, 2024, 07:20:14 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: BBS cheaters  (Read 16211 times)

Ivic777

• View Profile
BBS cheaters
« on: February 07, 2014, 05:45:36 pm »
Broco is rocket launcher with 55 dr and adr rush. Almighty bbs shot him for 211 and 212, which is impossible, unless they have some unique vindicator. Since Kilgore doesnt give a fuck about it and about this server, i want to post to other guys to check it.

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
Re: BBS cheaters
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 05:50:25 pm »
You just suck

Deal with it  8)

abysse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 05:52:07 pm »
It's not a bug, It's a feature...Seriously i don't know what is this shit but it happened to me one time too. Weird

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 05:57:24 pm »
He PMed me every time he dies with such cheater stuff. So I no longer give a fuck, but I move it where it belongs to (Thunderdome).

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 06:00:17 pm »
Oh no, I'm a cheater again! :(

BurstDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 06:00:40 pm »
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahah. HA!

mackee

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 06:01:08 pm »
You were twohexed  TWO times from window, put some better armor next time you childlish noob

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2014, 06:02:49 pm »
Sure bbs is cheating, its not new. They can see a sneak at 35hex and shoot trhough the walls. Every time you speak to bbs about cheat, they laugh and say shit like "deal with it", yeah we have no choice,But you are just noobs who can good play with cheat in big team, everytime i have 1vs1 with a bbs i win, or he run out.

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2014, 06:04:49 pm »
*Some noob crying*
And we can kill Kilgore with a banhammer. But he was begging us to spare him, so we didn't ban him yet.

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2014, 06:05:21 pm »
First of all stupid noob, i didnt die, it was my friend Brocon, and he had ca mk2, they shoot him from left side of New Reno arms. Ofc Kilgore, i know you are protecting BBS like always, it was same shit with KnD too, he told me that i am crying and after he saw that i was right. Thats why this server is dieing cuz admins dont give a fuck...

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2014, 06:08:22 pm »
At least dying server doesn't PM me about BBS cheatz0rs every time it's dying.

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2014, 06:11:00 pm »
Well the problem is, you see us as enemies, and you dont give a fuck even if we send u some evidence. You should be neutral. I pm you only when there is some shit like this, and i pmed you about KnD and about shitty pancors, cuz they are op but you dont see it. People quit cuz of it, but yet you dont give a fuck, its just my whining.

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2014, 06:11:07 pm »
First of all stupid noob, i didnt die, it was my friend Brocon, and he had ca mk2, they shoot him from left side of New Reno arms. Ofc Kilgore, i know you are protecting BBS like always, it was same shit with KnD too, he told me that i am crying and after he saw that i was right. Thats why this server is dieing cuz admins dont give a fuck...

Exactly, my ex friend killndie have the same comportement as bbs, when you speak to him about cheat. AND he was really cheating this fucking noobs, like bbs. just fresh from reno :

A BBs alone witout cheat, is a bbs dead. he was wearing enclave advanced unique pancor like ever, bbs are overstuffed with overstuff, and they need cheat to play.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2014, 06:19:06 pm »
Yeah I've once seen whole bbs landing vertibird inside my base, they killed me stole my stuff raped my moo-moos (Betty too!) and they left... fucking cheaters.

I cannot be neutral as they pissed me off, totally, and they also scored 666 damage hit on me because they are fucking satanists. Fuckers... now I have to craft all my shit again

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2014, 06:38:50 pm »
Like i said, thats why players are leaving and they should. Kilgore, choose which ever weapon do u want, i will take mine rl build with 55 dr and adr rush, if u shoot me for more than 210 like ur pets bbs, i will never pm you again, but ofc u will not. I just want explanation from our almighty admin, but instead of it, he is just trolling. Even some real bugs i told him to help him, he said i am saying bullshit. Guy doesnt want help...