March 28, 2024, 02:39:34 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Mr Shit bag ban  (Read 5269 times)

Max Payne

• View Profile
Mr Shit bag ban
« on: February 06, 2014, 10:58:52 pm »
 ::)

Happened at 23:49 french time

Max Payne

• View Profile
Re: Mr Shit bag ban
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 02:36:53 pm »
SO WTF NO ONE CARE ABOUT THAT OR WHAT DOCAN YOU SAY BANHAMMER IS ON SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING?? I was banned directly when i relog  my sneak, this guy have relog 2 times with a pvp char +2 companions and you do nothing??

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 03:41:41 pm »
Sure not, i first shoot mr shit bag, he went off, and come back after 1min with Mr scumbag

Mr. Scumbag

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 03:06:18 pm »
Hi, my friend.

It seems, considering your first post, that you are rather settling a personal grudge against some GM who banned you than seeking justice for yourself and what I did.

Yes it's true, I got killed with Scumbag, got pissed off, and took Mr. Shitbag who wasn't far, yes.

But man, the question is :
How did you know another character would come, so you take the first screenshot ?
Thing is, you couldn't know. Even I, at that moment, didn't know I'd get killed, pissed off and bring back my main.

It seems that you got banned for a mistake, and now you take screenshots of every people you kill to see if they do something wrong, so you can blame them too, but my dear friend, if I get banned for this, I will just accept it, it's no use screenshooting everyone so you can point them too, it's more of a childish behavior, don't you think ?

IMO, you should manage your anger and frustration.

So, I don't like to lie, and I admit my fault here, I'm a reasonable man, so if GMs want to talk to me and ban me as an example, it' s ok, rules are for everyone, I shoud have been aware of this one, and I shall not do that again, no matter what stuff I lose.

Best regards,

Mr. Scumbag

« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 03:40:01 pm by Mr. Scumbag »

Strike

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 03:48:08 pm »
You are quite used for this server already? Before playing, you should already know the game rules.

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=4.0
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 03:56:13 pm by Strike »

Mr. Scumbag

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 06:15:07 pm »
Well, I began the game a month ago, and just knew about the wiki.

Since I've never been on many forums in my life, it wasn't pretty clear to me and I didn't take and inside look more than the pages I found on Google.
I went on the forum once or twice for hints and tips, and was going by the general rules "don't insult, be aprick, cheat, harass people, be racist" etc... that I found on other games.

I just registered today after a friend told me about this post and the fact that relogging your second character to have an advantage in a fight is called fast-relogging and is abusive.

I'll now read them all, thanks about the link.

Best regards,

Mr. Scumbag

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 08:38:04 pm »
Hi, my friend.

It seems, considering your first post, that you are rather settling a personal grudge against some GM who banned you than seeking justice for yourself and what I did.

Yes it's true, I got killed with Scumbag, got pissed off, and took Mr. Shitbag who wasn't far, yes.

But man, the question is :
How did you know another character would come, so you take the first screenshot ?
Thing is, you couldn't know. Even I, at that moment, didn't know I'd get killed, pissed off and bring back my main.

It seems that you got banned for a mistake, and now you take screenshots of every people you kill to see if they do something wrong, so you can blame them too, but my dear friend, if I get banned for this, I will just accept it, it's no use screenshooting everyone so you can point them too, it's more of a childish behavior, don't you think ?

IMO, you should manage your anger and frustration.

So, I don't like to lie, and I admit my fault here, I'm a reasonable man, so if GMs want to talk to me and ban me as an example, it' s ok, rules are for everyone, I shoud have been aware of this one, and I shall not do that again, no matter what stuff I lose.

Best regards,

Mr. Scumbag

No No, i just take always screens when i do pvp, always. I didnt know you will come with another char.

In fact, i was banned, for a little shit of mistake, so i dont understand why other player who do it will not ban. Its just the rules like you say =) no rage against you or everyone, its just fair for me.

Mr. Scumbag

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 11:52:00 pm »
Ok then, don't worry, I know you don't hold a personal grudge against me in particular.

I'm sorry it pissed you off, after all, I came back with my main because I was pised off too, so I can't blame you.

I read the rules, there are not many of them, but they all make perfect sense.

I look forward to your next bullet in the wasteland (because you shot me well this time ^^).

Take care, pal :)

Mr. Scumbag

Mrrrk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 02:50:19 pm »
This exact same thing happened to me and my friend, btw. So Mr. Scumbag is not only a relogger but a liar. I don't have screenshots unfortunately.

Mr. Scumbag

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2014, 10:31:06 pm »
Depends with who it happened. If you saw Dr. Desty, he's a friend.

My three characters are Mr. Scumbag, Mr. Shitbag, and Mr. Douchebag.

If you killed me, I doubt that you saw me relogging with one of the two remaining characters AFTER I was warned with this post.

Can you just be more specific about the names you saw ? I'm quite sure you saw Dr. Desty, or QueefingMolie, but not one of these, if your accident happened AFTER this post.

Mr. Scumbag

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2014, 10:34:39 pm »
Well, if the incident happened before this post, then I can't say, I remember doing this another time a few weeks before this post, at Gecko or Modoc, someone killed me with my materials, I came back and got back my whole stuff.

Otherwise, I use the radio with distress signal so my friends can come quickly when we hunt people or lockers.

Mrrrk

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2014, 09:26:20 am »
Hm... yes. Maybe I mistook you, sorry.

Mr. Scumbag

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2014, 03:27:01 pm »
No problem, my friend, things that happen =)

Be safe in the wastes.

Mr. Scumbag