Password:

Topic: Fast Reloger  (Read 7657 times)

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
Re: Fast Reloger
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2014, 11:15:43 am »
Well sperber, you know nothing about pvp, so I dont rlly know why you post this shit, If someone talk abouts hub, gathering broc flowers and shit shoveling, then you can share your experience.
Im more times alone than playing in group, and I just get swarmmed. 0 guys attacking me or 3+.

Are you still mad, SirFurior?
You, oh master of getting knocked down and lying on the ground?

I never shoveled shit, btw. Not even in 2238.

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 01:12:37 pm »
Stalker just stfu, you are lame player who cant fight 1vs1, you can came only with 2 companions and when they die you are fast reloging and caming with Hailey with next comps, you are fucking liar and you cant talk about this here.

Agree totaly, stalker, furior, pancor, etc you are all fucking noobs who cant do a 1vs1 you always need 5 friends to kill 2-3 guys and over that you need fucking mercs, its really a lame. Yesterday i kill pancor in 1vs1 and 5 of his friends have spawn on me, and its all time the same, with bbs, pistoleros, all team do that. The same for furior when i rush alone you run like a fag ! take exemple on me or ttttt or uros, we are real players who want fight and just fight,not win a combat at 10vs1 to looot a pancor
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 01:14:38 pm by Max Payne »

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 01:37:31 pm »
The same for furior when i rush alone you run like a fag !
Whatttttttttt???????????????????????????? Dream more. I attack you even if u are more, why should I run away from you? I do not fear your grease guns.

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 01:56:14 pm »
You NEVER play without mercs so i need to rush you + your fucking mercs alone and you run. No i dont dream. Im not speaking about my sneak, but about my pancor char.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 02:03:18 pm »
Stalker just stfu, you are lame player who cant fight 1vs1, you can came only with 2 companions and when they die you are fast reloging and caming with Hailey with next comps, you are fucking liar and you cant talk about this here.
Just because my companions are better than yours doesn't mean you have to hate

Agree totaly, stalker, furior, pancor, etc you are all fucking noobs who cant do a 1vs1 you always need 5 friends to kill 2-3 guys and over that you need fucking mercs, its really a lame. Yesterday i kill pancor in 1vs1 and 5 of his friends have spawn on me, and its all time the same, with bbs, pistoleros, all team do that. The same for furior when i rush alone you run like a fag ! take exemple on me or ttttt or uros, we are real players who want fight and just fight,not win a combat at 10vs1 to looot a pancor
call your team then too

get your own companions then noob, ever thought of that? btw they're companions :D

also I use Hailey because I'm too lazy to level pancor build

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2014, 02:12:08 pm »
Just because my companions are better than yours doesn't mean you have to hate

call your team then too

get your own companions then noob, ever thought of that? btw they're companions :D

also I use Hailey because I'm too lazy to level pancor build

I dont want companions because its for fag like you who cant secure yourself in 1vs1 because your are too noob to fight 1vs1!

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2014, 02:33:04 pm »
You NEVER play without mercs so i need to rush you + your fucking mercs alone and you run. No i dont dream. Im not speaking about my sneak, but about my pancor char.
What? I just use my mercs when ive seen groups of players, if im alone or if I am playing with team I dont use them. Stop saying bullshit. And I would never run away from you, thats sure.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2014, 02:42:40 pm »
I dont want companions because its for fag like you who cant secure yourself in 1vs1 because your are too noob to fight 1vs1!
wtf, right now PvP is all pancors vs pancors, and it's whoever shoots first will win that battle, it's just stupid

this is why I use my companions

when have you seen an avenger fight a pancor and win?

also you act like I'm the only one that uses companions, wtf
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 02:45:55 pm by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2014, 02:47:31 pm »
Its not the subject. But i agree, pvp is fucked because of pancors, and mercs. Now guys use 2 mercs with pancors so 1 guy can shoot 6 times with pancor in one turn, who have chance against that?

BurstDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2014, 03:43:24 pm »
.... I created this topic to show next fast reloger not to read all this shit, and i like fight 1vs1 or even 4vs4 not like most of you, only shity npc hp walls thats all.

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2014, 03:53:38 pm »
.... I created this topic to show next fast reloger not to read all this shit, and i like fight 1vs1 or even 4vs4 not like most of you, only shity npc hp walls thats all.
Sorry for you posT. and sorry for the bomb in reno, but it wasnt me. It was illusion, and he his one of my ennemy.