March 28, 2024, 01:34:17 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Jack Max fast relog  (Read 2126 times)

Barneys

• View Profile
Jack Max fast relog
« on: January 31, 2014, 01:08:28 am »
Dunno if you can see it in today new reno pvp, but at some point we killed jack max alt (altehir2 or stg like that), I died too so I was with him in respawn location and he was off and 10 sec later he came with Jack Max and killed our 2 guys that didnt die.

Sux shit Max plz refrain from doing so.

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Max fast relog
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 01:35:51 am »
will take an eye on him, since he was cought once, so now it will be Perm ban

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 11:42:19 am »
Jack max always fast reloging  :P

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 02:32:40 pm »
ohoho, what for rage for nothing.. i have fast relog 1 time and bbs ban me, so no i dont fast relog now. I have 3 pvp chars who are all stuffed ready, when one die, i wait that he respawn, go back to my base, stuff it, and relog another. It take 2-3mins.i have just good outdoors and i am very quickly, its all.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 03:33:17 pm »
ohoho, what for rage for nothing.. i have fast relog 1 time and bbs ban me, so no i dont fast relog now. I have 3 pvp chars who are all stuffed ready, when one die, i wait that he respawn, go back to my base, stuff it, and relog another. It take 2-3mins.i have just good outdoors and i am very quickly, its all.
you still have to wait 3 mins or they'll be like "it was 2:38 minutes, you banned from store"

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 03:51:07 pm »

Thats what we call reloging no? The fact that you connect with another ready pvp alt. You're not the only with many alts ready for pvp, but you dont see us killing you back with other chars when we die...

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 06:35:56 pm »
It s take 2-3 min, so if its less than 3 it s fast relog