April 28, 2024, 07:45:41 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: BOUNTY HUNT - .Illusion  (Read 1200 times)

AEQUIRAETOR

• View Profile
BOUNTY HUNT - .Illusion
« on: January 29, 2014, 11:46:22 am »

Declaring a reward for the killing player .Illusion
He is one of the biggest motherfuckers in wasteland - a member of the Pistoleros. He killed my trader character in Broken Hills in the moment when I wrote an answer to his question. He stole a large amount caps and my gear for sale. But it's not about gear or caps ... just hate internet heroes with PvP build what will kill no pvp player without weapons after the peace appeal. Special reward for contact with that motherfucker in the real world ... facebook or another. I would find that dickhead in the real world and broke his ribs. I want to know what a "killer" out of pixels.

Kill that motherfucker and send me a screenshot for your reward.
Not reward for killing dickhead in TC or footlockers location Reno and Warehouse ... because it's normal battlefield and dickhead goes there to die. Happy hunt and FUCK OFF INTERNET HEROES!!!

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
Re: BOUNTY HUNT - .Illusion
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 12:49:37 pm »
Dude.

Stop spamming this all over the forum.
Keep it in thunderdome where it belongs and delete the others with the "remove topic" button at he bottom left, please.

Special reward for contact with that motherfucker in the real world ... facebook or another.
And stuff like this will get you banned.

Geez, don't get your panties twisted so much just from being killed once.

AEQUIRAETOR

• View Profile
Re: BOUNTY HUNT - .Illusion
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 01:14:19 pm »
... normally I survived, I was running into exit but he called me friendly and killed me when I started to write the answer .... no chance to defend ... This is not a game .... He is just a man-whore, and they have no place in the world.