April 27, 2024, 07:35:39 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Game Master Cash Only Implant Auction !  (Read 15542 times)

Xaviien

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: Game Master Cash Only Implant Auction !
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2014, 01:14:12 am »
Yes, interest rating change should have been done after a wipe. This changes makes a huge gap between players that started the first day and players who started later (or player who didnt grind caps so early). Also interest rates should be removed or reworked (next season).

What do you mean next season? Is there going to be a wipe? WTF????
Yes, Kilgore has said there will most likely be a wipe at some point.
With the amount of changes, you would have to expect it.

Lindsey

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2014, 02:33:23 am »
If it's in the near future, I'm just going to quit now and join the others in the other FO2 online. I had no idea there was going to be a wipe soon. Means I've wasted months of efforts for nothing. Any ETA on the server wipe?

Xaviien

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2014, 02:42:40 am »
I never said soon.
Kilgore just mentioned (I believe it was in IRC, and he is known for trolling us there) that there would most likely be a wipe at some point.

Would you seriously expect that there won't be?
Some people did a quest that gives them +5 ST, some people have abused the shit outta the economy so hard that there is no way to compete with them.

You have to expect that at some point, there will be a wipe and we can all start with a clean slate.
The only thing that will carry over will be our reputations...

Lindsey

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2014, 11:12:56 am »
Gotcha, as long as it's not soon, I don't care.  I'm glad our reputations will carry over :)

Xaviien

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2014, 11:24:44 am »
Ummmm, I think you may have misunderstood.
By reputations, I mean actual real world reputations gained by helping people, not being a dick, your rep as a trusted trader etc.
If/when there's a wipe, it will be a wipe. Start again with fresh characters.

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2014, 11:26:50 am »
If it's in the near future, I'm just going to quit now and join the others in the other FO2 online. I had no idea there was going to be a wipe soon. Means I've wasted months of efforts for nothing. Any ETA on the server wipe?
Omg, have u ever played a FO that doesnt have wipes? FO2 will also be wipped sooner or later. Stop crying. And yes, some changes usually requires wiping. And btw, the first weeks after the wipes its when you can have more fun in the game.