April 27, 2024, 05:51:52 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Game Master Cash Only Implant Auction !  (Read 15541 times)

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
Game Master Cash Only Implant Auction !
« on: January 20, 2014, 12:49:33 am »
Auction will take place at Tuesday 22:00 21/01/2014 forum time on barter ground.

Cash only Auction rules:

1. You need to buy an auction ticket and put nickname here, only players with tickets can participate in auction.
2. You come with ticket and cash which You will use on auction to Barter Ground.
3. You need to have cash in Your inventory.
3. Bids will be made made for 1 implant type in order:

Hypertrophy Accelerator - +1 Strength
Optics Enhancer - +1 Perception
Nociception Regulator - +1 Endurance
Empathy Synthesizer - +1 Charisma
Logic Co-processor - +1 Intelligence
Reflex Booster - +1 Agility
Probability Calculator - +1 Luck
Dermal Impact Armor - 4% Normal / Explode Resistance
Phoenix Armor Implants - 4% Fire / Laser / Plasma Resistance
Nemean Armor - +20 Maximum Hit Points 

4. After each implant auction, winner have to pay cash for his implant to Game Master, he will recive implant.
5. You are not allowed to withdraw caps during auction from bank or transfer it between players if you do that you will be banned.
6. Bids rules:
- Starting price for each implant is 100 000 caps
- Minimum bid is 50 000 caps
- Type Your nickname and price to make a bid: "DocAN - 500 000 caps"
- Bids will be made in cricle: Player 1 - bid, player 2 - bid, and so on as long as there will be at least 2 players which would like to make a bid for an implant
- Player 1 - is player who will start bids in auction he will be inditaced by Game Master
- Player 2 - is a player on the right side of player 1

7. Players withuot tickets are asked to leave Barter Ground during the auction or remain silent, if not you will be killed/neutralized

8. Tickets: to get an auction ticket you have to pay 10 000 caps to Sheriff Black until 0:00 20 Jan 2014 forum time. You can do that by contacting with DocAN on forum/ingame.
9. List of participants will be posted at Tuesday.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 12:55:10 am by DocAN »

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Game Master Cash Only Implant Auction !
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 12:56:05 am »
When i see some players paying 5kk for painting i am afraid that those auction will be same shit !

But good idea keep going !

Nefastus

• There he goes. One of God's own prototypes...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 12:56:35 am »
Do we have to BRING caps to BG, or can we WITHDRAW them from the bank at BG BEFORE auction kicks off?

Lindsey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 01:01:46 am »
I don't understand, "5. You are not allowed to withdraw caps during auction from bank or transfer it between players if you do that you will be banned."

All my caps are in bank. So I can't take caps out of FLC? I"m confused

Lindsey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 01:03:57 am »
Do we have to BRING caps to BG, or can we WITHDRAW them from the bank at BG BEFORE auction kicks off?

Yes I'm very confused, good question nefastus

DocAN

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 01:31:11 am »
You need to have money in inventory at 22:00. You will be limited to the ammount of caps in your inventory.

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2014, 03:27:17 am »
You need to have money in inventory at 22:00. You will be limited to the ammount of caps in your inventory.
docan, please correct me if im wrong. That means that if you have 20kk in your inventory you can bid the all? what chance all other players have? i dont collect caps all day.

Zormad

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 07:29:39 am »
docan, please correct me if im wrong. That means that if you have 20kk in your inventory you can bid the all? what chance all other players have? i dont collect caps all day.

yeah you're right. instead we should make an auction where the player with least caps wins.

gauvaran

• Random noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2014, 07:39:03 am »
What about each player could choose to bid only 1 implant

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2014, 09:52:05 am »
I bann my self from this autistion cos it smells from caps and we talking about Billions! All hail thos who managed to abuz the game mechanics at the start of this session and have caps beyound rekoning!

Kaaon

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2014, 12:44:15 pm »
I bann my self from this autistion cos it smells from caps and we talking about Billions! All hail thos who managed to abuz the game mechanics at the start of this session and have caps beyound rekoning!
i got alot of caps but not billion  :)

DocAN

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2014, 04:03:33 pm »
Im at Barter Ground for next hours, come there to pay for ticket.

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2014, 07:40:53 pm »

yeah you're right. instead we should make an auction where the player with least caps wins.
come on, really? do i have to explain this to you? Implants should be given away in PvP events and such where everyone can participate, not just the caps collectors.

Nefastus

• There he goes. One of God's own prototypes...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2014, 07:42:44 pm »

come on, really? do i have to explain this to you? Implants should be given away in PvP events and such where everyone can participate, not just the caps collectors.

Just as not everyone is totally into PvP.

There was a PvP event with implants as rewards not too while ago. Plus you can PvP at lockers and get implants there.

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2014, 08:03:17 pm »

Just as not everyone is totally into PvP.

There was a PvP event with implants as rewards not too while ago. Plus you can PvP at lockers and get implants there.
then think of something else, you sold your paintings at the end after telling me all your arguments for the painting auction, this auction is for the same ppl, and like i said before, lockers are for everyone too. a lot of loners go and get things from there by doing pvp or just sneaking/running.