April 28, 2024, 07:38:57 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Khanate  (Read 14891 times)

StudMuffin

• View Profile
Re: The Khanate
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2014, 07:16:10 pm »
Please state the reason you want us gone. Actually no i will. Today in New Reno Blasma, Cheech, And myself were standing waiting for enemies and blasma jokingly walk up to me and shoot me many times and starts running around and started shooting cheech so we shot him so he would stop. Then Enemies came and killed us. We had no idea they were there because we were busy being shot by ally. So they spawned and killed us. Go ahead and want me out. If napalm says so i will leave without argument. But all you do is whine and make retarded noises.

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2014, 07:20:22 pm »
You are a better player than me when you are not being annoying. So if he wants you over me its quite understandable.

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2014, 08:23:07 pm »
I infact shot you with a grease gun. Which has dealt 10 damage, you shot me to negative HP at the same moment the enemies made their arrival. You became butthurt after the defeat.

Nice try attempting to fabricate some nasty illegitimate concept.

You are horrible players and not even fun to play with as well.

Good luck to Napalm.
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2014, 04:24:48 am »
The deletion of these recent drama posts would be fine, thanks.

Napalm

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2014, 08:41:16 am »
Thanks for support and maturity. I tried to renew the faction, create a serious team. This is the best you can offer?

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2014, 02:00:14 pm »
This thread isn't intended for arguments or drama, so i'm requesting an admin to clean this up.

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2014, 06:11:33 pm »
God.. you are such a faggot dude for real.. You act all mature in forums yet you sound 11-12 years old and alll you do is make dumb ass sounds all day.

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2014, 07:54:18 pm »
You're wrong, i'm 10 and a half.

Arco

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2014, 08:00:20 pm »
Oh no please dont delete it its so funny  :o ;D

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2014, 10:46:16 pm »
God.. you are such a faggot dude for real.. You act all mature in forums yet you sound 11-12 years old and alll you do is make dumb ass sounds all day.
jfc calm the fuck down
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2014, 09:30:07 pm »
^ shut the fuck up. act all friendly in game then talk shit on the forums all day rofl. dont come on the forums please. stay in your faction base like usual.

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2014, 09:41:13 pm »
^ shut the fuck up. act all friendly in game then talk shit on the forums all day rofl. dont come on the forums please. stay in your faction base like usual.
Lmao, I talk shit on the radio a fuckton ingame. I guess you didn't realize that was me?

By the way, we've probably gotten 3-4 new members this past week thanks in part to me doing my part in my faction. How's your numbers doing?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 09:49:38 pm by Blix »
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2014, 10:21:34 pm »
nahh sorry. cant hear you.

Mistake

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2015, 04:19:49 am »
Lore

"Most people of the Khanate know the history of their lands, such as the second Great Khan himself."

Chapter one

The Khanate's main source of population during its rise were migrating or escaped slaves, tribals and farmers. These people migrated to the steppe west of Modoc. What caused these migrations were the constant slave raids committed by the despicable dogs of Metzger.  These newly formed tribes fought each other for superiority and resource demands, with only the slavers being over the horizon.  After a community serving a majority of escaped slaves and farmers in the steppes was destroyed by slavers, a man named Achak arose from the destruction of his people. Wandering the steppe aimlessly, he came across two feuding tribes, which would become under one nation another day.
Achak became part of the western tribe, holding on to what has happened to his previous peoples. The death of the chief of the western tribe proved his way for leadership for the tribe, and thus it was. Achak was known for his diplomacy and politics, not for strategy. He immediately offered a peace treaty and an alliance against the slavers, and was denied. Offering his wisdom that two sticks are harder to break than one, it was still denied towards the end. However, the chief of that tribe has said "Prove to me that you can lead both our peoples to defeat the slavers."In the resortment of hopelessness, Achak eventually found a way, by contacting another tribe to the north. With this, the chief was impressed with Achak Khan by his form of diplomatic skill. The tribal alliance was made, two vengeful tribes combine their fury against the slavers...

Plot twist the slavers are actually UV xD

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2015, 02:17:16 am »
The alliance with Ultra Violence is broken, and so is the bonds we've made, indeed it is a sad day for us both. People may read this as a childish act done by me, but I ensure you I will not be resowing the alliance with the Ultra Violence any time soon.

On the side note, I request Kilgore to clean up all this spam created on this thread, please.

On the other side note, I plead of any of you to not make posts relevant to this one.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 02:20:30 am by blasma »