March 29, 2024, 03:39:04 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Game Master Vault City Gallery Implant Auction  (Read 30779 times)

Behemlotek

• View Profile
Re: Game Master Vault City Gallery Implant Auction
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2014, 08:48:37 pm »
Phoenix Armor Implants - 14 fuzzy painting

Styles

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2014, 10:10:27 pm »
Nemean Armor: 26 Fuzzy Paintings.

lunoi

• BBS soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2014, 10:42:31 pm »
Nemean Armor: 28 Fuzzy Paintings.

Styles

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2014, 10:50:50 pm »
Nemean Armor: 30 Fuzzy Paintings.

lunoi

• BBS soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2014, 10:57:50 pm »
Nemean Armor: 32 Fuzzy Paintings.

Styles

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2014, 11:02:07 pm »
Nemean Armor: 36 Fuzzy Paintings.

lunoi

• BBS soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 11:02:45 pm »
Nemean Armor: 40 Fuzzy Paintings.

jamesfett

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2014, 11:12:22 pm »
pool table 12 fuzzy paintings

Nefastus

• There he goes. One of God's own prototypes...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2014, 12:10:50 am »
Again?? You already make 1 auction with lockers stuff, there are players that do not grind encounter lockers and also deserve a chance in the aucitons...
+1. With all due respect i think this kind of auctions are only for rich players. i (and a lot of ppl) dont search all days for caps nor lockers and i think we should have a chance too, and we dont. implants spawn now in reno and warehouse so there`s no need for this.

Some people have no chance at getting implants or gear from Reno or Warehouse, especially if they are solo players and spend some time hunting lockers and exploring caves.

Back at you.

jamesfett

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2014, 12:17:09 am »
Again?? You already make 1 auction with lockers stuff, there are players that do not grind encounter lockers and also deserve a chance in the aucitons...
+1. With all due respect i think this kind of auctions are only for rich players. i (and a lot of ppl) dont search all days for caps nor lockers and i think we should have a chance too, and we dont. implants spawn now in reno and warehouse so there`s no need for this.

Some people have no chance at getting implants or gear from Reno or Warehouse, especially if they are solo players and spend some time hunting lockers and exploring caves.

Back at you.

Exactly

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2014, 12:53:10 am »

Back at you.
i see a lot of loners there or small groups of 2 or 3 ppl, so yes, they can. also this is a multiplayer game so if you are alone, look up for ppl. i`d be ok if the players who look for the lockers were the same ones that buy the implants, but most of them sell the stuff to rich players, always the same ones.

Nefastus

• View Profile
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 01:02:46 am by Nefastus »

Nefastus

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2014, 01:27:12 am »
Could we get a rule that bidders need to state all of the characters they use? It's a bit shady that fresh forum accounts are bidding so high on certain implants. It seems as someone may be raising bids and prices on purpose.

Styles

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2014, 01:38:40 am »
Could we get a rule that bidders need to state all of the characters they use? It's a bit shady that fresh forum accounts are bidding so high on certain implants. It seems as someone may be raising bids and prices on purpose.

I have two characters but the one I use most often is "Styles" and I am level 71 right now. I play solo and I am a grinder, I do spend hours searching lockers. I find alot of neat things.

As for going to places like Reno. I could do it, I am sure if there wasn't always a bunch of heavly armed campers 24/7 guarding the place.

I am not sure what the warehouse thing is, but I am guessing that's always camped out.

I have been to the Glow and back many times, nothing good there from what I can tell. Been to that Rock base as well, again nothing good.

But yeah, I have been playing this came alot since I joined about two months ago. So that's what I have alot of painting to bid with.

But I have a feeling there are people with far more then I have and can walk away with most of the items.

Maybe a new item should be created every so often to even things out.

gauvaran

• Random noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2014, 06:45:22 am »
Phoenix Armor Implants - 16