March 28, 2024, 07:35:01 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Wastelander Alliance  (Read 17809 times)

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
Re: Wastelander Alliance
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2014, 08:06:16 pm »
I am pleased to inform you that TTM® has voted unanimously to offer our services in the Wastelander Alliance both as low-level mercenaries and as FNG instructors.
Our prices:
TC mercenary is free, but equipment may be needed.
FNG instructors is 1/2 of any loot/resources developed during the training, plus a promise not to engage in "ass hat pk" shit (bluesuit killing, sniping visitors to villages, etc).
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2014, 11:01:10 pm »
Are u sure you play on Reloaded? 5 pages about nothing.
Bang Bang Smash

Qerts

« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2014, 06:29:20 am »
And your post is soooo useful.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2014, 08:16:10 pm »
Thanks to all who are interested in Wastelander Alliance.

Mainly via PM, this idea is gradually gaining momentum. To all those who have expressed interest so far in this alliance idea: if you need help with PvP builds, get help soon because it won't be long before we're training in teams for PvP ops. I have sent a basic rocket fighter build to several people now, but the main thing is you need to become a build-master yourself by using the planner and play with the calculator there. Most PvP fighters get gun skill at least up to 220 but don't stop at 220 - get it higher than that, 300 if you have the initiative. Craft if you have to. We can always use a few Sneak 300 characters in PvP too, as they feed important info back to the team.

Voice Chat! TeamSpeak is free and stable with on ads. No mic? Whatever! You need to at least hear the team's instructions. PvP combat is too demanding for typing, so text chat is out. If you go into PvP combat without voice chat, against enemies in voice chat, you're already at a serious disadvantage. You want to win, right? You want some implants? You want power armor? Well then, get ready.

Dog Sullivan

• "Dont shoot!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2014, 03:07:59 am »

If you got the balls to propose this, you got my respect and support, Henry.  ;)

The Junktown Junkies faction will proudly join the Wasteland Alliance.(6 more players at least)

Its not quite difficult to raise a character until level 24, specially if some friends help you to do it (Muties, Centaurs, Yakuzas..) I remember to get the first 10 levels in less than half hour, so it is no really big deal if you propose to yourself and some friends help you a bit.

Im tired of seeing always the same factions having Town Control, so I encourage the good wastelanders, those who ask for peace before shooting, to join this adventure. Maybe you will get bursted or spammed, of course. But the experience of having a real chance to kicking some player killer ass really worth the effort and the bullets.

And I got a message for those who continuosly try to put down this initiative being sarcastic with Henry and other brave wastelanders:

*Sound of chickens, many chickens*  <-----That is the message.

"That's all folks! Now leave me alone with my dosis"

.-Dog Sullivan.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 04:13:44 pm by Dog Sullivan »

Heron Therapist

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2014, 06:18:07 pm »
The Suicidal Assault Squad will joint too ( there are only 3 or 4 of us atm, but, i think we will do good :D)

I am not the leader, just one of the founding members lol but Darrell , who is the leader, is interested in this deal, for some reason :D

I also have to say, S.T.A.L.K.E.R is the best dude ever !
He killed me a day or two ago, and as payment, gave a a Hummer !!! LOADED with guns ammo and whatever !!!!
so, thank you S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2014, 08:04:28 pm »
To those working toward being more PvP-ready (you know who you are) keep in touch via PM. What i suggested to you in PM earlier is working out well, so the sooner you can join us in PvP, the better. If you want in but are seeing this for the first time, contact me anytime PM.

Check Pip-Boy anytime for current Town Control status in-game; click P twice and see these options:

-----Status-----
-----Timeouts-----
-----Quests-----
<<<<<Statistics>>>>>

Click Statistics to expand. You'll see which team is dominating which towns. That's who we're up against. Get ready! You can help bring down the tyrants lol!

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2014, 02:18:37 am »

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2014, 09:17:50 pm »
I think most people will agree when i say Bang Bang Smash won this season. Pistoleros had a great leading start, but BBS now dominates all towns in TC. I say congrats to BBS.

Okay so....next season will happen at some point. (Wipe is in 12 months or maybe in 1 month). Can this player community be smart enough for a few minutes to see the wisdom in planning ahead? Let those of us who are not BBS form a single solid team together next season for the purpose of fighting this season's winner. I'm sure BBS will be back with same members and will dominate as fast as they can. So let the rest of us strike a new brotherhood to fight this tyranny!

Wastelander Alliance was an idea that received many supporting posts and private messages. Same idea. Form whatever factions you want, choose whatever faction names you want, get your private bases, but if you're not BBS, then get a fighter leveled up asap after wipe and plan to join him to a common base so we can have a team. Don't let past issues stop us. Starting a checklist...

• TeamSpeak or Mumble, whatever the group decides. And get a mic for crying out loud.
  • All members should use a Name Colorization file, ideally the same file.
  • A serious team will use a web forum for clear communication outside of the game. I can do this.
  • I'm not going to be team leader - that's for someone else. I can be the HR guy lol.
  • ...(and more)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 09:55:34 pm by Henry »

Chosen One

• View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2014, 09:34:12 pm »
I think most people will agree when i say Bang Bang Smash won this season.
Define "win."
I say congrats to BBS.
Whatever.

Piotreq

« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2014, 09:02:22 am »
Wasteland Storms, are intrested of this Alliance. And few words about Nuka Rangers - they are gone, I am the last player, who have played there, so if you want more informations PM me. :)

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2014, 10:41:53 pm »
Thanks. PM sent and i got your reply. Check PM.

So yeah...here comes wipe! (in 10 months or maybe 1 month who knows). Anyone interested in forming up an alliance team to fight tyranny in the wasteland, get involved asap. We're already meeting in-game now this season to plan for quick start next season. Do whatever you normally do, like building tents and houses, get a private base, share locations with your closest friends, level a crafter, get blueprints, chop down a forest, make stuff....but:

Plan to level up at least 1 fighter to join to a specific Alliance base, so we can all fight as a unified team. All time zones invited! All languages invited! When the USA part of the alliance is asleep, the European members take towns! When they go to sleep, the south american members handle it! When they go to sleep, the USA guys are still on. We need to cover all time zones to ever dominate in TC and compete with more famous (and infamous) factions.

Chosen One

• View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2014, 07:34:37 am »
We're already meeting in-game now this season to plan for quick start next season.
Hey! We weren't invited to these meetings! :p