April 18, 2024, 12:39:49 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Strickland Propane Workers, now recruiting  (Read 5364 times)

Colonel Mob

• Supporter
  • Incredible Moron
    • View Profile
Strickland Propane Workers, now recruiting
« on: January 13, 2014, 02:43:42 pm »
Strickland Propane Workers (S.P.W)
Member count: 2
Applications pending: 2
TASTE THE MEAT NOT THE HEAT

Strickland Propane is back in the business after 161 years of post-apocalyptic mayhem! Well, sort of. All of the employees have been dead for almost two centuries.

Hello. I'm Colonel Mob from Strickland Propane. Some of you may know me from the IRC channel and some of you have actually met me ingame. Some of you don't even know me, but oh well.

In any case, Strickland Propane is a faction focused on crafting and doing various activities together. What activities?

Well, things such as:
- Exploring loot-filled caves
- Venturing into the Glow, Sierra Army Depot or even possibly Ares Rocket Silo later on.
- Crafting and mining, as I mentioned
- Enslaving NPCs who are too dumb to live
- Razing Vault City because they use charcoal instead of propane
- Possibly some Town Control if we get enough members
- And whatever springs to your mind, no matter how crazy

What Strickland Propane looks for in a member:
- A bit of maturity. You don't have to be at least 21 years old and have a wife and ten children + an office job, but we're looking for members who can act like an adult and not say ridiculous shit like "lol i fukd ur mom last night get rekd xDDDDD"
- You need to able to understand and speak English. Again, I'm not saying that you need to be an English teacher, but if you're a person who uses Google Translator to crudely translate his language to English, teamwork will be just nearly impossible.
- A decent build. You don't need to have the best build, but if you're a crafter, you need to be able to craft and vice versa.
- Activity & Teamwork. You don't have to be online 24/7, but this faction is not probably for you if you have no free time at all. Also, we're not looking for lone wolves who don't want to work in a team at all.
- Both newbies and veterans are welcome. As long as you know how FOnline works, eg. you know how to access your inventory and you know how to move your shit, you're welcome.
- Never give up. It does suck when you lose your Combat Armor MK2 and that Advanced Pancor Jackhammer, but you can never end up with less than what you started with.
- A fun attitude and a bit of imagination. The only serious business here is propane. You do not fuck with propane and propane accessories.
- The ability to retain the above traits. I am not looking for members who immediately turn into assholes/useless goofballs after being recruited.

What kind of character do you need?
- Crafters. These are probably the most important, as we do need people who can make something out of our resources. Combat armors and anything useful, really. Your profession doesn't matter, as long as you can make something useful.
- Slavers. Slavers are also important because slaves will be doing all the mining. We also need some combat slaves/meat shields.
- Fighters. Strickland Propane isn't 100% focused on PvP, but we always need people who can kill things effectively. Caves are sometimes full of bandits or deathclaws and the Glow and Sierra Army Depot are just outright deadly for some people. Fighters are also responsible for looting things in caves.
- Again, Strickland Propane doesn't really discriminate when it comes to characters. That's right. We even allow thieves as long as they don't steal from us. But like I mentioned above, you do need a build that is capable of doing something.

What does Strickland Propane offer to its members?:
- Access to a pool of resources* Ran out of metal parts? There's like hundred of them in that box over there.
- A team that will be there for you, provided we're online. Found this cave full of loot but it's also inhabitated by deathclaws? /h found a cave full of loot but there are deathclaws, bring weapons and armor pls
- Activities, obviously. Ever wanted to go into the Glow but needed a bit more company? Sure, we'll be there in a moment, again provided we're online.

*We don't have an endless supply of metal parts and alloys yet, but it shouldn't take too long till we get our economy up and running.

Join Strickland Propane today! And as always, taste the meat, not the heat.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 09:44:54 am by Colonel Mob »

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Re: Strickland Propane Workers, now recruiting
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 04:11:04 pm »
"Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man."

Fun attitude - I'll help when I can. If it's mostly new players, we could do the Klamath tanker quest and the Gunrunner's mutant quest before Ares. Get some fighters leveled up with real PvP builds and train at Hinkley before trying real TC.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 04:30:42 pm »
Ya know, it'd be fun and cool if TIF partnered up with you guys. This seems like it'd be really fun (mainly because I love King of the Hill)

Colonel Mob

• Supporter
  • Incredible Moron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 08:03:33 am »
Quote from: Boomhauer
yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' fallout online reloaded, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about warehouse, mean you got the power armors on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man."
I added some details to the first post, go check it out.

And post here if you want to join, I'll send you some questions in a PM.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 08:07:38 am by Colonel Mob »

Keller129

• When the Rich Wage war... Its the Poor who die.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 10:03:00 am »
its me. Lynnette_JJW. i wana join! :D
When War Changes. There will be no war, peace, or love. For all peace and love we know live off war.
-all peace and love live off war.
               -Mason k. Fisher

Colonel Mob

• Supporter
  • Incredible Moron
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 10:16:24 am »
Alright, I sent you some questions via PM, go check it out.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 01:05:24 pm by Colonel Mob »

Smeller

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 11:44:00 am »
Welp, i'd like to join you guys with my bg alt

Colonel Mob

• Supporter
  • Incredible Moron
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 01:05:01 pm »
Okay, I sent you some questions via private message.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 02:21:41 pm »
haha, I love king of the hill! :D

Colonel Mob

• Supporter
  • Incredible Moron
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2014, 03:36:30 pm »
Smeller has been accepted. Welcome aboard. Get to the FOnline Reloaded irc channel, we need to talk.

Except I had to fire him like two days later. Guy turned out to be a total goofball.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 08:40:45 pm by Colonel Mob »

TheRealTenman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 10:07:03 am »
Are you still recruiting?

I am interested in joining. +11 GMT (NSW Australia) If that matters to you.

nickcc4

• A Man Of His Word ~ head of foreign affairs
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2014, 05:33:29 am »
CHARCOAL cooks better and gives a smokey flavor!!!

We just want to make the wasteland a better place, free of crime and injustice, no matter how many bullets it takes.

These are our words