March 28, 2024, 02:08:54 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Balance lockers and new lockers locations  (Read 3244 times)

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Balance lockers and new lockers locations
« on: January 11, 2014, 08:39:13 pm »
Ok so locker in warehouse and reno is an awsome idea, if it's not complicated to place this kind of lockers and some NPC, here is my suggestions :

- First add same content in TC lockers + actual content cause actualy TC lockers are "useless" (maybe +25% increase loot quantity cause actualy it's not enought faced to amount of players involved in a TC).
<= done
- Increase lockers in encounters and caves with more medium top gear.

- Increase chance of special encounters (with reno and warejouse they are useless now and it's should be fun if met those map more often)

- Add locker in tobacco farm (nuka/beer/cigs) + 1 dead body with respawning loot (unique/advanced low tier gear) + hord of respawning wolfs with elder wolfs.

- Add content in lockers in Ghost farm (looting Fruits/Brahmine hides/gecko pelts/fibers) some respawning NPCs (gecko/goldend/elder fire gecko). Add locker in ghost farm underground with lockpick skill needed with chance of unique/advanced low tier stuff, more sources of minerals and some HQ veins. Second entrace to underground behind the house leading near water tank. Respawning inscets NPCs with elder 3d roach in underground.

- Add locker in Theme parks giving cigs/nuka/beer/guma glup beers/rot gut/jet, one grave with unique/advanced low tier stuff. Some respawning raiders with elder raider.

- Add locker with biomed/chemicals/jet canisters/empty hypotermics in water works, add multi high lockpick locker in hangar (fill with shit/codoms/iguana...) and small chance of good amount of high drugs (pshyco/buffout/jet/mentats/radx/rad away) + npc ?

- Add dead body with respawning loot (randoms 70% low/20%medium/7good/3rare) in crater and large hord of ghould with hsome elders ghouls. Maybe increase radiations.

- Add 70% random shitty stuff, 20% advanced/unique medium gear, 8% advanced/unique good gear in golghota's graves, fix blockers on middle cars.

- Add high lockpick locker with : unique/advanced medium gear,mfc/rot gut/sec in junkyard +s mall ammount of respawning elder enclave patrol guards protecting (4 high hp and good geared enclave armors npcs non lootable but good xp, if u kill them u lost karma to enclave).

Later, when dungeon implemented glow/ares reworked, and maybe something done with sierra, warehouse and reno should loot only rare hight tiers (plasma/avenger/pancors unique/advanced) and no more top tier advanced rare gear.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 05:15:09 am by dskpnk »

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Balance lockers and new lockers locations
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 08:49:07 pm »
yes +1

also lockers in caves !

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 09:25:36 pm »
It all sound nice. I like the idea of more places with a bit lower loot for smaller groups to fight when there is swarm wars on reno/warehouse. Also many of those realy nice locations will get finaly something going on there.

Lockers in caves are not needed, there is already some stuff spawning there + this is suppose to be multiplayer game and we need things to force players interactions and those lockers will only get people to grind cave encounters somewhere at the end of the map where nobody else goes.
:facepalm

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 11:24:54 pm »
I don't tells to put locker in caves but maybe add small chance of superior/advanced/unique armors (unique ncr armor 22/100)

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 01:19:18 pm »
Some good ideas here (few of them are already WIP).

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 04:30:40 pm »
Bump cause this is needed !

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 06:50:13 pm »
yes pls make harder encounters in world map and place some lockers with good loot there, it could promote PVE much

Strike

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 07:25:46 pm »
Encounters need some fixes for footlockers, maybe there could be more places for footlockers they will appear, so basically there would be more chances to encounter footlocker.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 02:31:18 pm »
+11111

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 04:10:34 pm »
Encounters need some fixes for footlockers, maybe there could be more places for footlockers they will appear, so basically there would be more chances to encounter footlocker.
No more encounter footlockers, we need players to interact with each other.

ronillon

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 06:22:38 pm »
+1

Some low stuff, that does not require lockpick to get, could be in shelf-like containers in the city type maps.

And we need bigger encounter maps (3-5x bigger) with higher chance for players to fall into this encounter.
Contact me on IRC

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 07:21:48 pm »

Actualy if more interesteing low gear stuff in those lockers more players grnding those places, need to remove the lvl cap enounter with other players cause actualy with a lvl 75 char i never met anybody !

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2014, 01:01:13 pm »
BUMP!
Many real nice ideas.

Also I don't think I met any player in RT encounter like ever or from really, really long time.
:facepalm

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2014, 11:08:06 pm »
Why? Not everyone is an autistic pker.... Some just wanna play a game.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2014, 05:20:01 pm »

Actualy if more interesteing low gear stuff in those lockers more players grnding those places, need to remove the lvl cap enounter with other players cause actualy with a lvl 75 char i never met anybody !

Your level doesn't matter when it comes to encounter players.