April 29, 2024, 03:15:30 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: A Review of Every Version of FOnline ever  (Read 6258 times)

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: A Review of Every Version of FOnline ever
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2014, 06:21:36 pm »
Okay, now we know that the game is full of shit and your faction (???) is very powerful inside your bases.

What else do you wish to share with us?

Look at this condescending fuck. Kilgore, care to explain how a +5 str "non-flagged" quest came into being. How could something as such a massive bonus appear from no where hmm? And strange, how it is the minimum strength requirement to use all Big Guns. Seriously, go fuck yourself

Try checking 2238 source for that, you fucking moron.

Lackey

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2014, 06:29:53 pm »
Okay, now we know that the game is full of shit and your faction (???) is very powerful inside your bases.

What else do you wish to share with us?

Look at this condescending fuck. Kilgore, care to explain how a +5 str "non-flagged" quest came into being. How could something as such a massive bonus appear from no where hmm? And strange, how it is the minimum strength requirement to use all Big Guns. Seriously, go fuck yourself

Try checking 2238 source for that, you fucking moron.

Bullshit, if this were around since 2238, everyone would know. As most of us have been playing LONG before 2238 died.

I remember being FORCED to scour through the code to see what the fuck was happening in the game, because none of the dialogue was in english and there were no wiki's.

I'm not convinced you are an innocent party in this. This is a GAME BREAKING advantage. I'd say it deserves a wipe, but whats the point? You guys have your names all over the Pipboy, wouldn't want to lose that...

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2014, 06:34:00 pm »
Don't be silly.

https://github.com/rotators/fo2238

Here. Come back after you find it. Until you find it or prove me there is no such thing there, don't post bullshit here.

Btw you lack basic reasoning. If I made this bug-exploit-whatever, then I'd be extremely dumb to fix it and post info about it in changelog.
Or I could just ninja-fix it and forget about it.

Moreover, if I wanted some cheated stats for anyone, I could boost them via admin commands. You make absolutely no sense, but I got used to it.

Yet I'm being honest and post all changes in changelog.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 06:39:57 pm by Kilgore »

Lackey

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2014, 06:40:25 pm »
I don't even know why I'm here arguing with you. I haven't played this game in months. I logged in last night for the first time, killed some people at warehouse, killed some people at New Reno, found some weird Enclave Helmet, got killed and don't plan on playing again.