April 28, 2024, 04:20:52 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Changelog 05/01/2014  (Read 45331 times)

Max Payne

• View Profile
Re: Changelog 05/01/2014
« Reply #120 on: January 14, 2014, 03:09:36 pm »
Oh no, what is idiot is that bbs like you are camping 24/24 in reno arms, so no one have chance to loot: that is idiot yeah. Now you have unlimited power armors and implants, and other players have no implants,yesterday we kill you at 6vs6, you are coming back 5min later with 10 chars, wearing power armors and gauss rifle, so what should we do? come fight again with combat armor and pancor against 302 hp chars who have power armors and gauss rifle? you are destroying the game, the last other big team, pistoleros, will all leave because they are bored to play against a team who have all implants and a max of fucking stuff. And when we fight at 2vs2 you are running out..but , thx to full dawa for my first power armor =)

Nefastus

• There he goes. One of God's own prototypes...
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2014, 03:12:26 pm »
Oh no, what is idiot is that bbs like you are camping 24/24 in reno arms, so no one have chance to loot: that is idiot yeah. Now you have unlimited power armors and implants, and other players have no implants,yesterday we kill you at 6vs6, you are coming back 5min later with 10 chars, wearing power armors and gauss rifle, so what should we do? come fight again with combat armor and pancor against 302 hp chars who have power armors and gauss rifle? you are destroying the game, the last other big team, pistoleros, will all leave because they are bored to play against a team who have all implants and a max of fucking stuff. And when we fight at 2vs2 you are running out..but , thx to full dawa for my first power armor =)

This.

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 14, 2014, 03:16:04 pm »

This.

This? does it mean something?

Nefastus

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2014, 03:28:09 pm »
It means I agree with you?

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2014, 03:34:21 pm »
It means I agree with you?

Ha ok. you are pistoleros i think. So its not just whining or something like that, i have really enjoy these fights yesterday in reno and i think its a lame that when you have a fair fight, the ennemy come back with so overpowerfull stuf that you cant do something.

Nefastus

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2014, 03:38:37 pm »
I'm not with Pistoleros, I pretty much run solo for time being. But yes, it's pretty much impossible for small groups to compete against BBS when they have so many, and on top of that they are stocked with end game gear and implants from lockers.

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2014, 06:33:31 pm »

lol. I'm sure you are not talking about me, cause I died on those shitty locations 2-3 times and had like 20 fights. Noobs like you come 3 vs me alone and you still fail and then cry.
Only when you scout and gear strictly against my current weapon you have any chances, lol.

Anyway you missed the point of my post and started to cry...
I have NOTHING against group of fairly geared people going for the loot. I'm talking about bluesuits, who risk NOTHING going there. They just go in and even if they die, they come back 1 minute later...
 And they get best loot in game just because no one gives a fuck about those lockers anymore and there is nothing to guard them...

PS
Only thing that I got from these lockers and "use" is 1 implant. That's all. So stop spreading bullshit.
And lost tons of ammo to this.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 06:44:00 pm by Kirkor »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2014, 06:36:24 pm »
this was very bad idea. All I see 90% of time is bluesuit idiots running around whole day and night, trying to loot best shit with NO EFFORT AT ALL. Srsly, implants/PAs spawning in locker, that can be opened by any bluesuit/sneaker idiot? Really?

Suggest something better then. If no, I can remove those lockers in next update so you can whine again about no action.

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 14, 2014, 06:43:04 pm »
this was very bad idea. All I see 90% of time is bluesuit idiots running around whole day and night, trying to loot best shit with NO EFFORT AT ALL. Srsly, implants/PAs spawning in locker, that can be opened by any bluesuit/sneaker idiot? Really?

Suggest something better then. If no, I can remove those lockers in next update so you can whine again about no action.

I suggest putting some kind of NPC militia. They would spawn one every half an hour (just like militia in tows) but up to 4 NPCs.
You can't open the locker, until all militia is dead.
Militia would attack ANYONE who:
- has weapon drawed
- attacked them or other player (unless the player is marked as unprotected)
- attempts to open the locker (even if it would be locked and unpickable)
- gets too close to them

Thanks to this solution:
- bluesuits won't be able to loot best stuff without effort
- Fairly equipped group could kill those NPC's
- Spawning rate wouldn't interfere with constant PvP, if there's any.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 06:44:35 pm by Kirkor »

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2014, 08:02:23 pm »

lol. I'm sure you are not talking about me, cause I died on those shitty locations 2-3 times and had like 20 fights. Noobs like you come 3 vs me alone and you still fail and then cry.
Only when you scout and gear strictly against my current weapon you have any chances, lol.

Anyway you missed the point of my post and started to cry...
I have NOTHING against group of fairly geared people going for the loot. I'm talking about bluesuits, who risk NOTHING going there. They just go in and even if they die, they come back 1 minute later...
 And they get best loot in game just because no one gives a fuck about those lockers anymore and there is nothing to guard them...

PS
Only thing that I got from these lockers and "use" is 1 implant. That's all. So stop spreading bullshit.
And lost tons of ammo to this.

Oh no, you dont die, i was in reno arms with alicia and you with "uft ..." we shoot you to 5 hp left and UFT 12 hp left and you run out like fags so stop YOUR bullshit.. i dont cry. i just need some friends to kick ur ass, and it is what happened yesterday:

that was your team, 6vs6, after that you relog at 10 with 4 power armors and gauss, how should other team fight against that? without loot stuff like this we can't fight again, and thats what i call "not fair", its not about crying.  No one guard it?? LOL, i can come at 3:00am, 18:00pm, 14:00 pm, bbs is always in this fucking room, and you loot powers armors and implants along the day for now 1 week.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 08:04:44 pm by Max Payne »

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2014, 09:48:04 pm »
Oh no, you dont die, i was in reno arms with alicia and you with "uft ..." we shoot you to 5 hp left and UFT 12 hp left and you run out like fags so stop YOUR bullshit.. i dont cry. i just need some friends to kick ur ass, and it is what happened yesterday:
And I didn't die. So get your shit right and stop offtoping. I know you fags like to run in bluesuits and get free items from lockers, but stfu already.
Also I dont know who UFT is...
After I kill your bluesuit you relog and come with your friend, having best equipment against my build and still you couldn't kill me, fag.

And that team you "owned"... Do you see ME among them? No. So it was NOT my team. I wasn't there, moron.

And still you do needless offtop and hate toward me, instead of some logic arguments against my idea.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 09:50:35 pm by Kirkor »

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 14, 2014, 10:52:53 pm »
I think Kirko`s idea is pretty stupid. We dont even need militia in towns, it just reduces small pvp there. Also if u put militia, 1 guy wont be able to go there and fight alone, and he should be, since there are many loners in this game. I think this update is awesome, i just suggest to Kilgore make that you cant loot locker unless u have some good gear, like it was in 2238 for tc lockers, u werent able to loot it if u dont have some decent armor and weapon. That way bluesuits wont be able to loot it , they will need some gear to do it.

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2014, 05:54:55 am »
Yeah, dont bring more PvE into the PvP. Better to make some barrier for looting the box, such as it is with starting TC timer. Allso locking the box every time loot spawn prevents ninja looting.

- - - - - - - -
Off-topic:

6vs6

5 bbs vs 7 french

But why is deValte allways in church? ;D

the last other big team, pistoleros, will all leave because they are bored to play against a team who have all implants and a max of fucking stuff.
No?  :o

so what should we do?

Simple! Here is the secret:

[spoiler]

l2p, noobs!

[spoiler]

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2014, 06:59:45 am »
I suggest you take this forum pvp elsewhere, this is changelog thread.

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 16, 2014, 11:38:01 am »
I suggest adding more lockers, so 1 team cant control all of them.