April 28, 2024, 01:56:42 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: AutoClicking Tutorial, "Survival of the well equip"  (Read 12242 times)

Xaviien

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: AutoClicking Tutorial, "Survival of the well equip"
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2014, 09:38:09 am »
Nope. All my alts are listed in my sig, and we never killed slaves, only bots.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2014, 05:17:29 pm »
Nope. All my alts are listed in my sig, and we never killed slaves, only bots.
Ok.

PPL, I AM NOT THAT TRACy LORDS!!! He's even a guy!!!
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

.Hetzer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2014, 12:54:37 pm »
Thx! Dude!  8)

gnjisa

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2014, 10:51:25 am »
Gentlemen, leave the public mine slaves alone. I have opened a whining topic about that in Suggestions.

pusitega

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2014, 11:15:12 am »
Can some autoclicker work in alt tab beacuse i would like to watch movie or somthing while bot is mining  cus i am really bored grinding by my hand i make like 50000 shotgun shells my arm hurts

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2014, 12:20:35 pm »
On linux you have to just emulate dektop in Wine. But i don't know how do it on windows. General solution: Run FOnline on other machine/virtual machine.

pusitega

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2014, 12:28:17 pm »
On linux you have to just emulate dektop in Wine. But i don't know how do it on windows. General solution: Run FOnline on other machine/virtual machine.

On linux i newer use wine what is point of using linux if have to use thet shit

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2014, 12:34:23 pm »

In last few years i had fewer problem with run games on wine that on linux, especialy old games.

pusitega

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2014, 12:44:37 pm »

In last few years i had fewer problem with run games on wine that on linux, especialy old games.

dude i dont have problems runing games on wine my problem is isntalling half windows(wine) on linux

jawox

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2014, 05:37:30 pm »
What is the problem with my task?

I make a list of actions, all setings like in turtorial, and when i try to turn it on i have a mesage:

"there was a problem runing the task 'abc'. The error message was:
Value cant be zero
Name of parameter: value

Try deleting the task, recreating it and running it again. Check for proper premissions also.

EDIT. Sory for bother. I found i solution. The program must be runed from administrator account/ or as an administrator.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 05:40:51 pm by jawox »

Daivana

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2014, 10:52:01 am »
What I wrotte here can get you baned :)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 12:50:18 pm by Daivana »

Rothbard

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2014, 02:06:44 pm »
I was temporarily banned for using an autoclicker, not for crafting specifically, but for other things. I assume the GMs don't want me to say what. Be careful.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2014, 08:45:32 pm »
I was temporarily banned for using an autoclicker, not for crafting specifically, but for other things. I assume the GMs don't want me to say what. Be careful.

Well it would be nice to know what can warrant the banhammer if it's something not previously covered.

It probably is something obvious, but I would think a bannable offense they would LIKE us to know is not kosher.

Then again I don't care because I only use AHK for key remapping and autoclicker duties while I'm actively playing. This game has killed three mice over the years...

Rothbard

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2014, 08:34:07 pm »

Well it would be nice to know what can warrant the banhammer if it's something not previously covered.

It probably is something obvious, but I would think a bannable offense they would LIKE us to know is not kosher.

Then again I don't care because I only use AHK for key remapping and autoclicker duties while I'm actively playing. This game has killed three mice over the years...

I think that the reason they would not make a post about it, is because most people use this same feature all the time, but just not to the extent that I used it. It's something that will be nerfed after the wipe. I guess if I told you what it was or they told you what it was, they would have to nerf it now, and I assume they don't want to do that.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2014, 10:17:48 pm »

I think that the reason they would not make a post about it, is because most people use this same feature all the time, but just not to the extent that I used it. It's something that will be nerfed after the wipe. I guess if I told you what it was or they told you what it was, they would have to nerf it now, and I assume they don't want to do that.

Okay, yeah, that one is obvious.

:D