March 28, 2024, 07:04:22 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: SON OF A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!  (Read 4393 times)

Caligula

• View Profile
SON OF A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!
« on: January 02, 2014, 08:48:34 pm »
You know its bad enough having to worry about every single fucking piece of shit with a fucking laptop, to come along and take all your hard earned equipment. But when the game itself decides its gonna fuck me out of 2 weeks of resource farming, Well.... It makes me want to set fire to the base I just built. IF I KNEW THAT MY FUCKING CAR WOULD VANISH WHEN I FINISHED GATHERING ALL THE REQUIRED RESOURCES NEEDED TO BUILD AND NAME MY BASE. Like say for example, if that stupid fucking construction foreman would have said "You may want to move your vehicles and other items out of this area before you proceed." <----- This simple little message would have saved me, but no, nothing. There is only a small note on the wiki about not leaving your car in the construction site when its being built. Well fuck me. Dont you think that little gem of information might deserve a special font? or perhaps have it headline the fucking page?  I dont even care about the car, Fuck the stupid Corvega, ITs the items contained within which are not just lost in... What the void? The matrix? Whatever... So what are my options now? Post a bug on the forum. Ok did it. The suggestions from the other members are appreciated, but have not helped, Thanks for trying anyway. +Requesthelp<Derp put your 15 word message here with as much detail as possib.... Oh shit ran the fuck out of room. Ok Ill just send it again, Oh wait I cant because there is a timer set until the next time I can request help. Which is how long???? Ok check the wonderfull little link they suggest, fonline2238.net/help/ Ok lets see if this works. What? Whats that? It doesnt fucking exist? Page not found? Well why am I not fucking surprised. Ok Well I guess I'll sit here with my dick in my hand and wait for a GM to show up..... If they are on..... and you know feel like helping. Well, still waiting at this complete fucking failure of a base, which is now useless because everything that was going to be placed in this shithole, is no longer in existence. So now what? Start from square one again? start farming and invest another 2 weeks on top of all that I just lost in the blink of an eye? Now some of you are probably saying "welcome to the wasteland" Well fuck you. If I had been simply robbed by someone, Then at least I would have someone to blame and hate and something to drive me to play more, just so I could simply corner the thieving piece of shit in a back alley, Cut off their face, fuck the raw side, and then sew the bloody, cumstained mess back on to their head, and then head home, crack a Nuka Cola and play some fuckin Tragic. But Nooooo. I have been denied that as well. Nobody to hate but myself. Full of psychotic rage and nobody to take it out on. Shit happens Right? Well I just sent the 4th +requesthelp message, so lets hope someone sees it.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Re: SON OF A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 08:58:14 pm »
Dude.... It's probably there somewhere.... and even if not, just wait for kilgore to help you. Take a chiiiillllpilllll.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 08:59:30 pm »
I don't see these requesthelps for some reason. Would be much better if he just posted char name or faction name in that wall of text because for now I'm unable to even try to help him..

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 09:01:36 pm »
RAGE!!!!! its actualy nice that he posted it to the thunder section. :D Plox do me a favor and make a pic about thos lost things after you get it so we can actualy tell you how manny pixels you lost!

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 09:25:34 pm »
make a pic about thos lost things after you get it so we can actualy tell you how manny pixels you lost!
So we can point and laugh... Nah I'm kidding. I know how it is to lose things :( Just ask Wastelander lol. I don't even mind that I lost 1.75 mil, that's nothing. But I got I think 5 fuel cell controllers and about 30 blueprints stolen all due to an exploit  :'( **More whining**

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 09:33:11 pm »
Gimpi! tell your father to pay more attencion! Less rape less cry!  ;D

Caligula

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 09:45:17 pm »
Kilgore came through for me. He replaced most of what was lost. The trunk was so full that I forgot half of what was in there. I totally forgot to mention my hides and drugs. I cant help but wonder where things go when things like this happen. Heh, Maybe there is a wasteland netherworld out there somewhere.

Thank You Kilgore!

Caligula

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 09:48:57 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY ELECTRONIC PARTS!!! How could I be so fucking stupid. Im on my way to NCR someone shoot me with a rocket launcher. I deserve it.

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2014, 09:53:43 pm »
next time I gone forget my HPA in the trunk!

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2014, 09:57:59 pm »
So, you already have INT and CHA implant, Ed?  ;)

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2014, 09:58:59 pm »
no i still missing the +1 int doh :P

amnesia haze

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2014, 11:22:17 pm »
wtf !!

Zormad

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2014, 10:36:00 am »
Funny post man  ;D
same thing happened to me once and I figured I dont deserve help for being an idiot. now I see I made two mistakes instead of one. shitfuck. after a while it didint matter though since there wasnt anything rare in the trunk just a shitload of resources