March 28, 2024, 03:50:32 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Car Vanished  (Read 2428 times)

Caligula

• View Profile
Car Vanished
« on: January 02, 2014, 07:04:45 pm »
I just finished building a depot, when I finalized the project, the screen loaded my new base. The only problem is that my car didnt show up. I wouldnt be bothered by this so much if it wasnt for the fact that it was full of stuff.

Strike

Re: Car Vanished
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 07:09:06 pm »
I think you shouldn't leave any cars or any items to construction spot that doesn't belong there. I bet you lost your car, and I need update wiki about this thing.

Edit: Added info for DIY bases, if you can prove this is wrong then tell me so.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 07:25:57 pm by Strike »

Nefastus

• There he goes. One of God's own prototypes...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 07:11:19 pm »
Leave your oupost, reenter again, and check all through the southern side of the outpost map. My car eventually appeared on the left bottom corner.

Caligula

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 07:12:36 pm »
Well I sent the +requesthelp, message to the admin, but i dont know if any of them are online. This is such a piss off man, there was a ton of loot in there.

Nefastus

• There he goes. One of God's own prototypes...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 07:14:03 pm »
Check again your outpost. I had exactly the same problem when I made my outpost. Car eventually appeared.

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 07:21:47 pm »
A little offtop questions:
1. Can I get more than one base with one faction?
2. If the answer is yes: Can I get more than one base OF THE SAME TYPE?
3. If the answer is yes: Are there any limitations for the number of bases a faction can get?

Caligula

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 07:24:58 pm »
.................FML It says on the wiki that cars disappear when the base is ready. So does that mean its gone for good or can the admin bring it back?

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 08:32:34 pm »
I checked that right now.

- a construction site for depot
- a highwayman

The car is transfered to the new base after it's finished, without doing anything (in the bottom left corner).
There was a bug with vertibird not showing up in such case but I fixed that long ago.

You should check your base carefully, the car should be there. Also, you should specify more details... type of car, any additional message in log? Were any other cars parked at site?

Caligula

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2014, 09:00:56 pm »
Ok it was a Corvega, which was parked on the south east corner of the map. I unloaded the required materials for the base, and walked to the construction foreman. I named the Base "Shaadee Saaandz" the base belongs to my Faction The Greasy Killers. I am currently waiting next to the terminal. I have done several laps around the base, but the car is not visible. I dont know what else to say. Kinda went on a rant on the thunderdome page. It helped me clear my head.

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2014, 09:10:42 pm »
Actualy Corvega was buged for me too... i made a new tent! and it didnt apeared in the new tent i was lucky that the parking dot was under the tent spot and i managed to tear down the tent and gat back the car.... so its not a big problem for me but its diffrent with bases! so the main problem is with the Corvega if you want we can test it out Kilgore!

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2014, 09:22:09 pm »
Looks like only Corvega is bugged. I already found why it's bugged and got it fixed, still needs a server restart. As this is pretty urgent I'll restart the server during the night.

"Lost shit" will be refunded.