April 29, 2024, 02:56:49 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Introduce yourself!  (Read 3004 times)

Strike

Introduce yourself!
« on: December 26, 2013, 11:52:36 am »
Basic introduce topic, say few words about yourself.

I'm Field, I do help new players with some guides and editing wiki. You can think me as good guy or bad guy.

Sticky?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 08:36:29 am by Strike »

Daryl

Re: Introduce yourself!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 11:57:01 am »
i am Daryl i play fonline -reloaded in my spare time.

i like to help new guys get on there feet but im also a pvper for the pistoleros.
i would like to say that i am a average pvper not the best but not the worse either , my team are respected by others and are full of amazing players who i enjoy playing with!

i do like to kill people if its profitable for me but thats only during town control i wouldnt go out of my way just to kill another player!

Evan_85

• Hypocrite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 03:11:58 pm »
Hi, I'm Evan.

Umm... what to tell? I like hard and complex games, and I has a fluffy white puli dog and a fluffy redhead gf.

Might add more stuff if the thread stays alive.  :)

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 10:10:41 pm »
Yo im PaganCrow and im a Pagan  8)

Negotiator-Droid

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 12:09:59 am »
Beep...Beep!
*The droid prints out a sheet of paper* - it reads:
"Greetings, users! I am an automated trade droid, model 1103 created and maintained by the person known as 'AlleyCat'.
My maker is a wonderful fellow, and prefers not to engage in killing of others, so very rarely will you find him exchanging fire with you, unless he is threatened!"
Beep...Bleep...Boop!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2014, 12:25:11 am »
I'm S.T.A.L.K.E.R

I play, I PvP, I do stuff...

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2014, 12:54:39 am »
I'm Gimper. I'm 19 years old and I'm an average fat 'Murican. I stand about six foot two inches from the ground. I love guns and weapons of all sorts and I hunt and fish a lot. I was born and raised in Kentucky, but moved north in '04 unfortunately. Well I got a girlfriend up here and she got me into tons of trouble. We broke up, and I got a little depressed. That's when it started. After that, I got a knee injury due to a busted beer bottle and got somewhat disabled for a while. I sat around for a whole summer with my bum knee and got fat >:( I didn't do much after that, that's how I really got into Fonline and video games in general.

I love most of the fonline servers and have been playing since late '09 or maybe even early '10, I can't remember. Anyways, I've been in lots of factions over the years and I like PvP action. I LOVE to PK, but mostly only players with good gear and high levels. (I usually don't PK noobs, but maybe make some exceptions.) I like meeting new players, and quite often, (If I'm in a good mood) I help newbies out rather then scare them off.

I do a lot of trading and bartering on this forum. I usually try to openly show my opinion on things. I don't beat around the bush... unless it's sarcasm of course. I try to be out going and friendly. When I PK someone I usually say a quick insult, take a screenshot, then apologize for the rudeness  ;D See I'm not all bad!

But yeah, that's about it for me. I'm not a closet perv, I love titties, and Goodluckhavefun.

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2014, 01:52:55 am »
Im Knife, I am 18 years old and I am a student currently, studying Tourism.
I like playing Vidyo games and I am an active Airsoft player. My first game was something on PS1 that I can't remember, but I do remember playing plenty of Crash Bandicoot later on. I got the name "Knife" in Counter-strike 1.6, since then I kept it, I do not know anybody else with a name "Knife_cz" so I am sticking with it.
In year 2009 I bought Garrysmod on Steam and spent plenty of time on 'Serious stalker roleplay' server, from that I found one of my favorite game series - S.T.A.L.K.E.R and my English grammar drastically improved.

zato1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2014, 01:55:18 am »
my name is zato and ive been playing fonline since the beginning as a sneak/sg finesse crippler.

sometimes i help newbs, sometimes i kill them.

on this server, i remain neutral and don't ally myself to any faction, though i have helped some factions in TC for fun.

i, too, enjoy boobies.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2014, 06:13:19 am »
my name is zato and ive been playing fonline since the beginning as a sneak/sg finesse crippler.

sometimes i help newbs, sometimes i kill them.

on this server, i remain neutral and don't ally myself to any faction, though i have helped some factions in TC for fun.

i, too, enjoy boobies.

Don't know why, but I like this guy for some reason.

Epic first post btw.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 06:16:05 am by Gimper »

Colonel Mob

• Supporter
  • Incredible Moron
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2014, 07:40:52 am »
I'm Colonel Mob.

I'm a proud owner of chair.

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2014, 12:45:09 pm »
Im Furior, a random guy that will kill you and place a brahmin dung on your head.