March 29, 2024, 11:28:07 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: [Quest]Investigate a hidden buker near Necropolis  (Read 2426 times)

Reginopl

• "Without us, humanity is sure to perish" <{|BoS|}>
    • View Profile
[Quest]Investigate a hidden buker near Necropolis
« on: December 28, 2013, 05:39:44 pm »
http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Investigate_a_hidden_bunker_near_Necropolis So i did everything correctly in my quest and there is no Ramirez in Lost Hills (maybe in the sections where initiate are not allowed but this q is for initiate). I was speaking with all NPC and no one is Ramirez there.

Rami Rami Reeez Where are You ? http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Ramirez
Please Help :)

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Re: [Quest]Investigate a hidden buker near Necropolis
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 10:26:15 pm »
And for your punishment of NOT searching for this problem first and discovering THERE IS NO RAMIREZ because the STORY IS NOT DONE YET...you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with...a herring, and also help new players from now on when they re-report this same problem.

Reginopl

• "Without us, humanity is sure to perish" <{|BoS|}>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 07:21:04 am »
Loool i thought on start that there could be no Ramirez because of this quote "This quest is apparently the last one available in the BoS quest series, as of Dec 2012. Reported. If you find Ramirez, let us know! " But until now i was no sure and speak to everybody in Lost Hills.
Ok So Big Thanks for answer please moderators leave this post for ALL Brothers of Steel because i know that there is hard to find that story have no end now and you couldnt rank higher as initiate.Because if someone will think that upper quote is joke because Ramirez is just hidden in bunker ,he will have much work to find him :D
P.s this post will be help for players and i will tell everyone in game from BoS ;p
BUT you are wrong i was investigating even on forum with some "Roll.. temat" but after all i was still not sure :D
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 07:24:27 am by Reginopl »

Jester

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 03:21:28 pm »
How do go to the third level I am stuck on the second one

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 08:38:27 pm »
How do go to the third level I am stuck on the second one

Search for a rope in the bunker (or bring one along) and use it to fix the elevator to reach the lower level. wiki updated.