March 28, 2024, 04:13:29 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Another cheatstorm from BBS  (Read 16513 times)

Leon

• View Profile
Re: Another cheatstorm from BBS
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2013, 08:50:09 pm »

My face when i see this thread, some golden tears and whining here.

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2013, 09:35:52 pm »
Thank god that brain-hitted kid KnD had his cheating fun spoiled, right?

On other note, I do not believe BBS is getting any kind of a advantage from Kilgore.

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2013, 09:41:07 pm »
noone else from bbs exploited it, we didnt even knew about it
olololol  ;D  this is just priceless. A day before yesterday I was in Hinkley getting (and everyone else) critted like 19 out of 20 times by KILL EM ALL, while KnD and his loyal dog Seki were trolling me, calling me a Czech retard and what not, even when I explained Seki simple principles of statistics, he told me KnD has just "bloody mess" and that's why he crits all the time. I was 100% sure his char was altered at the time, there is no way Seki couldn't know about this exploit (unless he was a complete moron, which I doubt). This is the same story, who here believes Seki's drama performance? "Please, I am innocent, I didn't know about anything!". Come on, probably the same amout of people who believed KnD build wasn't exploited.

Kaaon

« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2013, 09:52:05 pm »
olololol  ;D  this is just priceless. A day before yesterday I was in Hinkley getting (and everyone else) critted like 19 out of 20 times by KILL EM ALL, while KnD and his loyal dog Seki were trolling me, calling me a Czech retard and what not, even when I explained Seki simple principles of statistics, he told me KnD has just "bloody mess" and that's why he crits all the time. I was 100% sure his char was altered at the time, there is no way Seki couldn't know about this exploit (unless he was a complete moron, which I doubt). This is the same story, who here believes Seki's drama performance? "Please, I am innocent, I didn't know about anything!". Come on, probably the same amout of people who believed KnD build wasn't exploited.
i noticed that hes a bit "OP" and that he got bloody mess but i didnt knew about it and it doesnt even matter, i didnt exploited anything
i updated my VTDB (in signature) with all my perks, stats and skills so stop talking shits about me.. my character is 100% legit, i had some rerolls and atm im waiting for another reroll (then i wont share my build anymore) but didnt exploited anything
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 09:57:30 pm by Seki »

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2013, 09:58:19 pm »
we didnt even knew about it
i noticed that hes a bit "OP"
I advise you stop posting for your own sake.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2013, 10:05:32 pm »
i noticed that hes a bit "OP" and that he got bloody mess but i didnt knew about it and it doesnt even matter, i didnt exploited anything
i updated my VTDB (in signature) with all my perks, stats and skills so stop talking shits about me.. my character is 100% legit, i had some rerolls and atm im waiting for another reroll (then i wont share my build anymore) but didnt exploited anything
you sir though, seriously....need to uhm...do something else than play this 24/7

Kaaon

« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2013, 10:09:27 pm »
you sir though, seriously....need to uhm...do something else than play this 24/7
this is offtopic already but no, im enjoying my nolife life..

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2013, 10:25:25 pm »

I know that Knd likes to do that from my own experience.

Seki, you're the same retard as him since you're basically his bloody dog. But I do not know if you're also exploiting.

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2013, 10:38:48 pm »
To all my guys: Please stop this topic. Kilgore said he will check it So Please give him some Time and wait for his report. I hope this will never happen again and i dont want to point fingers at anyone but all rerolls should be checked and all implants should be counted.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 10:53:01 pm by jacky »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2013, 11:02:56 pm »
Yeah, time to end this drama. Lesson has been learned, some things got improved.

I'm sorry if this affected your gameplay in any way.

If you have something/someone to report, send me a private message and I'll check it.